Physical Test, Running

Everything is NEW

RINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My phone rang, "Hello" I said

"I am at the enterance where are you?"

"I'm at the toilet"

"I'll meet you outside the toilet then...." 


We sat down at the seats and got ourselves ready.....

We walked down to get out numbers. We are a part of the next group of runners for the test.

We went back up waiting for our turn. 

"Why did you abondon me just now" 

"What?" I said spacing out

"You asked me to come here myself"

"mmmmm"

"Why?" she said annoyed, "You made me seem like a loner" she pout

"You said you were gonna be late.... so I walked to the bread shop near-by to get some bag" I said taking out the bread I bought for her.

"Then I meet JungKook" my eyes landed on JungKook, he was wearing his number tag, fooling around with his friends, "and he offered to sent me here.... so why not"

"Because we agreed to go together...." 

"And you were late" I said defending myself


They called for our group and we walked down to the stretching area and seated according to the colour groups and number. We wrote our names on the list and they handed out the number tags.

They started briefing. "People who are taking a jog, run at the outer lane, those who are running or sprinting take the inner lane....." 

We began stretching and chatting away. 

It was finally our turn to run, we took it slow and startedd jogging. By the 3rd round, I ran started running on my own, without Jennie. My eyes naturally landed on JungKook. He was pacing himself, running as his hair flawlessly fall behind him. His veins could be seen, from his to his ankles. He raised his hands and brushed his hair to the back, sweat drops could be seen falling from his face. I continued running, trying to stay focussed on the task, which is finishing the run. But somehow my eyes always landed on him. 

JungKook was on his last round, running slowly at the beginning of the round, catching his breath. He ran to my side. I tried not to look at him. Turned his head looking at me, tilting it. I felt more heat build up on me, my face was already red from the running, hiding the fact that I might be blushing, hard. He kept staring at me trying to match my slow pace, trying to catch my attention. I slowly turned my head to him, meeting his eyes. He smiled, showing his white teeth and eye smile before sprinting for his last round. My heart. Oh my dear heart. Fluttered. And my mind went blank. Breathing gently, slowly. Did he just take my breath away? I asked myself.

I started running faster to get him off my mind. No matter how hard I try to get him out of my mind, it doesn't work. 

I was at my last round, I glance up to the seats. JungKook was there leaning back, keeping an eye on me. When our eyes meet, and he mouthed 'fighting'.