Food and Nutrition Lesson

Everything is NEW

So for Food and Nutrition Lesson we are broken up into 2 groups: the 1st half of the class, and the 2nd half of the class. I'm in the 1sthalf and the 2nd half of the class always sound more fun than the 1st.

Like this one time, Jennie told me that Suga forgot to zip his fly and the teacher had to tell him about it in front of the whole class. Then, he covered the part and squat down super embarrassedly. Then turned to the back to zip it up. Then after the lesson Jennie asked Namjoon if he saw it before the teacher and he said, "Ya, It was ped since the 1st period of school". I know right he's such a nice friend that embarrassed his good friend.

Another time, Jennie told me that the teacher couldn't find her glasses and was asking the class about it. Ended up that her glasses was on her head the whole time and no one wants to tell her about it. After she found her glasses were she started laughing.

Normal lesson in the 1st half of the classis handed up work then the teacher demostrates the instructions. So after handing in our work, we gathered around the teachers table, and this week we are learning to make pancakes from scratch.

"SO CLASS YOU ARE GOING TO.....", she was explaining until J-Hope and Jungkook along with some people were talking behind her. "Hey, you (pointing to Jungkook) on my right, and you (pointing to J-Hope) in front". 

A few moments later as she was explaining, "twinkle, twinkle little star...........", she got annoyed and said "Hey stop it or there is no practical for you 2", and after a few moments, "welcome to the mickey mouse playhouse.......", this time she lose it, and started laughing at how childish the few of them are. 

"Okay Okay sing all you want after I finish okay..." Everything went smoothly, and after I'm done I decide to walk around my class.

"Hey Jisoo wanna see me flip this pancake" Jungkook said and I nodded my head, his partner James physically facepalmed.

"Okay, 1... 2.. 3..." the pancake leaves the pan but did not flip, he looked at he and gave me the 'one more time' finger

"1... 2.. 3.." this time he squat abit and it still did not work and I decided to continue walking.

"Hey one more time ayy" This time the pancake flipped and landed at the edge of the pan, the pan sliced through the pancake and half of it dropped out and I started giggling while walking away.

"Jisoo wanna taste my pancake?" Tiffany asked as I tasted it

"It needs sugar" I said

"CLASS I MADE PANCAKES JUST EBOUGH FOR EVERYONE, THERES CONDENSED MILK AND SYRUP HERE, TAKE 1 PANCAKE ONLY" She said as I ran over to get some pancakes with sweet condensed milk and syrup. Then brought my pancakes for some of the milk and syrup. I rolled the pancake up and placed it in my mouth, woah 'BAMMMMMMMMMMM' the feeling of sweetness exploding.

"I MADE JUST ENOUGH PANCKES FOR EVERYONE WHO TOOK TWO!!!!!!!!!!"