; raspberry cheesecake latte

caffeine ↠ hyungwonho

05 ; raspberry cheesecake latte

It was the fifth day of the tour, Hyungwon easily becoming addicted to the caffeine and a certain brunette that kept flirting with him. He still wasn't sure of his feelings, being a complete newbie in the department as this would his first crush in his twenty-two years of living. He had glances at people and called them cute or handsome, sure, but that lasted two seconds then the black-haired male never saw them again. It was the way things worked for him, always being in his favour until now. It prevented him from getting his heart hurt, watching as people he thought he trusted and loved left him. Hyungwon never wanted to experience that again so it became a defence mechanism. Minhyuk and Changkyun had taken almost three years to get the male to trust them, showing him time and time again that they could be relied on.

Hyungwon scrubbed at the tables, still deep in thought at he prepared for the the store to be open for another twelve-hour day in forty minutes. It was his turn, Changkyun sleepily making himself a coffee and Minhyuk still dead-asleep. "Stop thinking about that Hyungwon, it's been eighteen years. It's in the past and you need to leave it there" Changkyun groggily muttered, carelessly taking a drink of his just-prepared coffee and cursing as the hot liquid burnt his tongue. Hyungwon giggled at first, it becoming full-out laughter as Changkyun continued cursing, changing from Korean to English.

A knock on the door had Hyungwon halt in his laughter, turning to see who was possibly at the door this early. It was Hoseok, dressed in casual clothes, Hyungwon let him in. "Sorry, but can I buy some espresso macaroons? Hyunwoo isn't feeling well and I promised him I'd buy some" He explained and the pair nodded, packaging up a box of the large teddy-bear male's favourites. The store was quiet until Changkyun took another mindless sip, the cursing starting up again as he forgot the drink was still boiling hot. Hyungwon burst out into laughter, forgetting that Hoseok was still in the store as he laughed at his reckless friend. Hoseok was stunned silent, the noise emitting from Hyungwon's mouth instantly becoming one of his favourite sounds. He was seriously crushing on this male, how was he so late to notice?

It didn't help that he was wearing a tight-fitting tank and black sweats, making the brunette's heart begin to race. He couldn't figure out what side he liked more; the shy stuttering side or the happy open side. "W-Wha-at are y-you sta-arin-ng at?" the stuttering voice that was the cause of his inner turmoil spoke, startling Hoseok out of his Hyungwon-filled thoughts. Hoseok blinked hard "Sorry cutie, you took my breath away" He replied cooly although his cheeks slightly betrayed him, colouring a light pink. "U-Uh" Hyungwon stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, it being too early to deal with Hoseok's flirting. "I think what my speech-impaired friend is trying to say is that you are y and he'll see you at one o'clock" Changkyun chimed in, making his best friend begin to choke on air at his bluntness. "Okay cutie, see you then" Hoseok winked, grabbing his macaroons and leaving the patisserie. Hyungwon continued to gasp for air, wanting desperately to attack the male but he held himself back. "You are so so dead" He said darkly, chasing Changkyun around the store which woke up Minhyuk.

Acting like an annoyed mother, he yelled at the both of them, as both of their heads hung in shame. It was an unspoken rule to never wake Minhyuk up before he was needed, as the current situation was always the end result. "No dessert or midnight snacks, I'm watching the both of you" Minhyuk laid out their punishment, causing the pair to whine. "Omma!" "Minhyuk, please no" they both said at the same time, but Minhyuk glared causing them to shut their mouths.

-:-:-

One o'clock came around and Hyungwon sprinted out of the patisserie. Minhyuk had calmed down, however the punishment still stuck but that hadn't been the problem for once. The patisserie had gained more customers, all females that questioned Hyungwon non-stop about him and Hoseok's relationship, the barely existing one. They clung to him, annoyingly draping themselves over his arms and body whilst the regulars glared at the newcomers for tainting the poor, innocent shy male. It was the regulars who had helped him escape, pretending to have juicy gossip to draw them in and allow Hyungwon to slip out. He entered the cute café and was not suprised by the signifigant lack of customers, knowing well enough where they had disappeared to. Hoseok was nowhere in sight, only Kihyun and Jooheon manning the register as Hyunwoo was sick. Hyungwon noticed a colourful drink at his usual table, a pale blue note resting next to it. "Oh hey Hyungwon" one of the males at the counter called, catching the black-haired male's attention "Hoseok is upstairs helping Hyunwoo, he is usually sick so he is the best to take care of us when we are sick" Kihyun explained, smiling softly as he spoke. 

"Okay, thank you Kihyun" Hyungwon replied polietly, bowing deeply before straightening up and sitting in the seat. The drink looked visually pleasing, the whipped cream that covered the top resembling a white rose with a pink-coloured syrup drizzled lightly across. His blue note left by the brunette was covered in neat characters, signed with Hoseok's name at the bottom with two hearts next to his name. 

Hey Cutie, 

Sorry I couldn't see you at your lunchbreak today, Hyunwoo is really sick. This is a Raspberry Cheesecake Latte, one of my favourites so I hope you will like it also. I will see you tomorrow at one o'clock gorgeous, I'll nurse Hyunwoo into the early hours if I have to, I can't go a day without seeing you. 

P.S You have a extremely y laugh and I loved your pyjamas this morning

- Hoseok

Hyungwon coughed, a blush darkening his cheeks without the male even being close to him. He pressed his hands to his cheeks, scrunching his eyes cutely as his heart pounded in his ears. Hyungwon took a small sip of the drink, smiling happily when the drink tasted exactly like it's name. He could taste the coffee, the sweetness of the cheescake and the borderline sourness of the raspberries. Letting out a soft sigh, he relaxed against the seat with the cup resting in his palms to warm up his hands. He still had an hour left of his break, and he was intend of enjoying his drink for as long as possible. Small sips were taken, his glasses fogging slightly due to the wafting steam from the cup. 

Hyungwon didn't regret coming to this café one bit.

♡✘♡

hey guys, 

i am going to be doing a q&a tomorrow, roughly late afternoon so comment all the questions you would like to ask the seven boys of caffeine. make sure to indicate the character you would like a response from and i will answer all questions possible.

bye,

bailee