; vanilla latte

caffeine ↠ hyungwonho

01 ; vanilla latte

"Alrighty then, first drink of the tour is a Vanilla Latte" the barista smiled, quickly scribbling down the order on his notepad, leaving Hyungwon enough time to glance at the brunette barista's name tag. Hoseok. Shin Hoseok. He had to admit that the name fitted with the cheeky barista, who managed to send his usually calm heart into a thumping mess within mere minutes. Taking off his glasses, he began to clean them as Hoseok's hot breath had fogged up the lenses. His book now laid forgotten as the male tried to collect his thoughts before the barista returned.

Hoseok returned within minutes, carrying very steadily a mug holding his steaming coffee beverage. Placing it softly down on the table, the mug wobbled slightly, causing the creamy foam with the delicate patterns to jiggle. "I would love to watch your first sip of coffee, but unfortunately, I have to work. Same time tomorrow?" The barista said flirted before changing to a friendlier tone, Hyungwon nodding his head shyly at the question. A bright smile stretched his lips, showing his perfect teeth to the shy male. With a brief wave, he was off and back to working, the girls around Hyungwon now questioning the two's relationship. The taller male sent a last fleeting glance to the cute barista, admiring his back profile as he took another customers order. Unconsciously he brought the mug to his awaiting lips, luckily the drink being cool enough not to burn his tongue.

Hyungwon sighed in appreciation, the beverage being deliciously addicting from the first sip. It was a great choice to start the male's journey of coffee, many other's personal experiences almost putting him off completely. Changkyun and Minhyuk had both similarly been on the same path as Hyungwon, until they both ordered an drink called an Americano which had put them off coffee and firmly on hot chocolates. He had to resist the urge to close his eyes in mouth heaven, as the flavour of both vanilla and coffee complimented each other perfectly on his tongue. Hyungwon also collected creamy foam above his top lip, making Hoseok chuckle lowly when he turned around to watch the younger male.

Ten minutes past, Hyungwon taking slow sips to stretch out the experience of his first coffee beverage for as long as he can, whilst continuing to read his novel in the other hand. Hoseok on the other hand, stood behind the counter chatting to the co-owners of the café; Hyunwoo, Jooheon and Kihyun. It was obviously clear the main reason for the popularity of the café, being the attractiveness of the four young males. The second obviously being the amazing drinks, the four of them also having a natural talent in that area also. "He's cute isn't he?" Hoseok whispered to the four of them, before glancing quickly at Hyungwon. "He's from that patisserie down the street, right? He is cute, I'll admit but I have my eye on one of the other males who works there" Hyunwoo whispered back causing a light gasp from Jooheon "Seriously, me too. My eye is on the cute brunette" he said excitedly. "I fancy the small light-haired boy" Hyunwoo confessed, a rare occurrence from the teddy-bear like male.

Hoseok's attention focused back on Hyungwon again, his best friend's voices becoming muffled as he watched the boy place bills down on the table to pay for his drink, bowing slightly towards the counter in thanks and waving goodbye as he exited the café, heading down the street to the patisserie.

Hyungwon couldn't help smiling on the way back to work, noticing the four boys all staring at him. Minhyuk's one-sided crush was one of them, Changkyun's small crush also being another, the third was a small male that seemed to never stop smiling almost like Minhyuk. He slowly pushed open the pale cream-coloured door, preparing his ears for the vocal onslaught he was about to receive. "Hyungwon-oppa, where did you go?" "Hyungwon-oppa, you look so cute today" "Oppa, will you serve me?" The girls cried, their voices all blurring into one which made it hard for the tall male to concentrate. Placing a natural smile on his face, greeting the customers with a soft voice which seemed to have the largest impact on the large groups of girls. Making sure to be polite, he moved toward the counter, nestled between the display cases that showed off all their delicious store-made treats.

All three boys, much like the boys of the café, attracted many female customers. Whilst being pleasing to eyes, all three males had nice personalities as well. Minhyuk was bright and bubbly, Changkyun was funny and charismatic and although Hyungwon was shy, the girls liked that he was polite and good-hearted. 

Changkyun was at the register, making jokes whilst finalising orders and Minhyuk was in the back, making batches of all the treats. The three boys would rotate on their duties every day, as all three, much like the café owners, were perfect and talented in all aspects of running a patisserie. "How was it?" Changkyun asked, not moving his eyes away from the register as he split his attention between the current customer and Hyungwon. "Ahh it was so amazing, the coffee was so good and one of the baristas was so cute" Hyungwon babbled shyly, the blush returning firmly to set his cheeks constantly pink. Changkyun smiled happy for his friend until he was slapped on the shoulder. "Ow, what was that for?" Changkyun asked offended, the customers laughing quietly to themselves as the boy's playful banter was a common thing for them. "This is your fault, if you and Minhyuk didn't dote on two of the owners, I wouldn't be compelled to feel the same" Hyungwon said playfully, wanting to cross his arms over his chest, but playing serious wouldn't work right now with the bright blush adorning his face.

"Looks like it isn't over yet" Changkyun said mysteriously, gesturing towards the store window. Hyungwon turned to watch as the cute barista from earlier, Hoseok, came sprinting past and opening the door to their patisserie. Puffing lightly, he rested one of his hands on his knee whilst the other wiped away the small amount of sweat gathering. "You pay-payed too much" He breathed, holding out the change for his drink. With a face closely resembling a tomato, he took the bills gently out of Hoseok's grasp, bowing cutely and muttering constant thank-you's.

The girls of the patisserie were in shock, having another handsome male entering the store. They began fangirling at the newcomer, also at the cuteness of their waiter who was stammering and couldn't get rid of the blush on his face. "Yo-You really did-didn't have to bring my-y change" Hyungwon stammered, fiddling with his glasses out of nervousness. Hoseok stood up straight and leaning close to the taller male, sending the girls into another bout of fangirling, whispered "We don't need the cutie overpaying for his drink do we? See you tomorrow". With a small smirk at the corners of his wave, he gave a brief wave before walking out of the store. 

Hyungwon felt dizzy the moment the door closed, his heart pounding a million miles a minute and the red face becoming a permanent feature. "Tomorrow? He's seeing you tomorrow?"Changkyun queried, causing Minhyuk to stick his head out from the back. "Who's he? What did I miss?" he asked, smiling brightly as he restocked the display cases with the fresh sweets. "Just a boy from the café down the street that has the hots for Hyungwon" Changkyun said casually, the girls fangirling again at the thought of the moment the two boys shared. Their customers didn't care much for their uality preference, knowing that now all three of them were attracted to equally handsome males which led to fleeting moments of customer (fan) service as they interacted. Minhyuk squealed happily, causing their customers to also laugh as he began to excitedly talk. "No way? Really! Oh my, look at us three. This is so great, I am so happy for you Hyungwon, you like him too right?" He speedily talked, firing multiple questions at the helpless boy all at once. "I don't know, he is cute but I haven't really ever had a crush on anyone" Hyungwon said quietly and Minhyuk squealed cutely again as he grabbed the boys cheeks. 

"Give it time, you'll come to your feelings in time" he said thoughtfully before wiping away a fake tear "You're all grown up now, I'm so proud" he sniffled which caused Hyungwon to swat his shoulder lightly. "What are you Minhyuk, my mother?" Hyungwon chuckled and Minhyuk joined in "Of course I am" Minhyuk laughed and began acting like a mother, using a motherly tone and playfully complaining about the dishes and the floor. "That's not how mothers act, Minhyuk" Changkyun laughed, before acting how he thought a mother acted. 

"After twelve years, I can't believe these are the people I call bestfriends" Hyungwon sighed out playfully, smiling brightly at the pair.