; strawberry chai tea latte

caffeine ↠ hyungwonho

03 ; strawberry chai tea latte

When Hyungwon entered the café the next morning, Hoseok could tell something was up immediately. The black-haired male dragged his feet, stumbling occasionally as he moved to sit down at an empty table. He was two hours earlier than usual, the clock barely hitting eleven o'clock. No book in sight as he rested his head on crossed arms, yawning often as he tried to keep himself awake. Deciding not to flirt with the boy as his sleepy-mind wouldn't register the words, the barista began making the warm drink that would hopefully perk up the half-awake male. It included strawberry, much like yesterday's drink, Hoseok subconciously thinking of Hyungwon's strawberry and cinnamon scent that enveloped him yesterday. 

Hyungwon blinked hard to push the sleepiness away, the edges of his vision becoming black as slowly slipped into a sleep-induced haze. He was unable to get any sleep last night, the question on whether Hoseok had kissed him or not, weighing heavily on his mind. He collectively had gained about three hours and unlike Minhyuk and Changkyun, he couldn't function properly with small amounts of sleep. Sure, the customers adored it but Hyungwon ended up falling asleep on his feet enough to worry his best friends, sending him to the café earlier than usual. 

Hoseok walked over to Hyungwon, who was now sleeping quietly with his eyes closed peacefully. He slid into the seat much like yesterday, resting the cup softly of the table. Many customer's watched their waiter, half growing jealous at the lack of attention from the flirty barista whilst the other half were adoring the interactions between the pair. 

Nudging the male's shoulder, he tried to wake Hyungwon but he didn't stir. "Hyungwon, hey wake up. I made something to perk you up" Hoseok said softly, pushing the cup gently towards the male. The strawberry-scented steam wafted up from the cup, causing the black-haired male to purse his lips and scrunch up his nose adorably. "Wake up gorgeous, or I'll kiss you" Hoseok teasingly joked, wondering if the male would wake up. Hyungwon could faintly hear the male, but the images flickering across the backs of his eyes enticing him to fall back asleep. To the barista, he stirred a little but his eyes stayed firmly shut. Away from the eyes of the customers, Hoseok placed a lingering kiss on the exposed forehead of the sleeping male, finding comfort in the skin-contact between the two of them. Hyungwon felt the warmth on his forehead, waking him up partly because of the strange feeling.  "H-Huh?" Hyungwon asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes with close fists. "Wake up cutie, before your drink gets cold" Hoseok called playfully, poking the centre of the boy's forehead gently. Hyungwon scrunched his eyes cutely as he raised his head from the table, his black hair fluffy and brown eyes reminding Hoseok of melted dark chocolate. 

"S-Sorry, I-I-I did-dn't ge-et m-mu-uch sl-leep" Hyungwon stuttered and Hoseok smiled at the return of the shy male, although he was still sleepy which was making Hoseok's heart begin to race a little. "That's alright, gorgeous. Thinking of me were you?" He questioned, cocking his head to the side which covered one of his brown eyes with his long fringe. Hyungwon coughed at the sudden question, giving an immediate answer to what his precious three hours of sleep had been about. 

"Here, drink this. It might wake you up a little" Hoseok said softly, although internally dancing due to Hyungwon's blunt answer. He pushed the drink gently towards the black-haired male, now luke-warm due to the male falling asleep. Hyungwon grasped the cup gently, bringing the cup to his lips and taking a small sip. It was sweet but still spiced enough to wake him up enough, it was strawberry flavoured liked yesterday as well. Hyungwon wondered whether Hoseok had an addiction to the sweet red fruit. 

"Y-You wa-ant to k-know about me r-right?" Hyungwon stuttered softly, the cup although grasped firmly in his hands as his eyes focused on the white foam that decorated the latte. "Yeah, cutie. You are interesting to me" Hoseok replied easily, playing with a piece of Hyungwon's ebony hair. "W-What d-do y-ou wan-nt t-to kn-ow?" Hyungwon asked, enjoying his hair being played with. Other than Minhyuk and Changkyun, Hyungwon never really had anyone close to him, so Hoseok playing with it brought him a type of comfort he hadn't experienced with his two best-friends. 

"Y-You wa-ant to k-know about me r-right?" Hyungwon stuttered softly, the cup although grasped firmly in his hands as his eyes focused on the white foam that decorated the latte. "Yeah, cutie. You are interesting to me" Hoseok replied easily, playing with a piece of Hyungwon's ebony hair. "W-What d-do y-ou wan-nt t-to kn-ow?" Hyungwon asked, enjoying his hair being played with. Other than Minhyuk and Changkyun, Hyungwon never really had anyone close to him, so Hoseok playing with it brought him a type of comfort he hadn't experienced with his two best-friends. "To put it simply, everything. I really like you, Chae Hyungwon" Hoseok said which brought the largest blush to the boy's face, Hyungwon resembling a strawberry as his cheeks had become a bright red. Hoseok was blushing too, however only a light pink but it was enough for the male. He wasn't sure of his feelings towards Hyungwon, but he was sure that he liked him in one way. 

"O-O-Oka-ay" Hyungwon replied, sipping at his drink to dispel the nervous tension between the two. He moaned softly, Hyungwon easily loving the drink as he continued to drink. The brunette barista's heart stuttered, not expecting the low sound to emit from the other's mouth. 

"You might not want to continue doing that, you are just asking for me to kiss you" Hoseok teased, deciding to keep the other two times his lips had already come into contact with the other's skin. Hyungwon's heart was the one to stutter this time around, already day-dreaming the possiblities. His eyes widened dramatically when he realised just exactly he was thinking, coughing loudly when he suddenly choked on his drink. Hoseok laughed at the male, a soft chuckle that caused a deep blush to paint his cheeks again. Hyungwon wasn't afraid to admit that he loved Hoseok's laugh, it was extremely different to the loud laughter of Minhyuk and the chaotic laughter of Changkyun.

"I-I-I li-ike y-your lau-ugh" Hyungwon said, his drink now finished but he still held it between his hands, the diminishing heat of the cup keeping his hands warm. "Thanks, cutie. I like your blush" Hoseok replied, trailing a finger across Hyungwon's cheekbone. 

"I-I-I-I w-wi-ill se-ee y-you tom-mor-r-ow r-rig-ght?" Hyungwon had officially become a stuttering and blushing mess, the light touch from the barista sending his heart racing like crazy. He wouldn't be able to fall asleep again if he tried. "Yeah cutie, I'll look forward to it" Hoseok replied, biting his lip sending the black-haired male's heart to race even faster. "O-O-O-Ok-kay" Hyungwon stuttered and bowing quickly, practically ran out of the café and all the way to the patisserie. 

Making it to the café, he closed the door and slid down the wooden frame. Grasping his chest as he gasped for breath, his best-friends laughing at the change that had happened within the two-hours he had disappeared for. 

"You don't look tired anymore"