; q&a

caffeine ↠ hyungwonho

hey sweethearts,

I promised a q&a for those who asked the questions, which the boys have eleven to answer so please enjoy as I let them talk for me. It will go in age order, then the ships (there's one) and lastly me, because I'm least important.

Hyunwoo

"Hi~Hello~Annyeong. I'm here to answer all your questions"

question one. Hyunwoo can I call you daddy? (@HanJooLover27)

"Hi HanJooLover27, yes you can ca—" Hyunwoo started but Minhyuk entered the room abruptly, his cheeks a flaming red in anger which was a complete contrast to his almost white-blonde hair. "Sorry, only I can call him daddy" The blonde said jealously as his boyfriend shook away the hand on his mouth, wrapping his arms around his smaller boyfriends waist to pull him onto his lap.

"Sorry, I'm Minhyuk's and Minhyuk's only" Hyunwoo apologised and Minhyuk kissed his cheek happily.

question two. Hyunwoo, when will you talk more? (hanneulbyungchan, aff*)

"Mianhaeyo sweethearts" Hyunwoo apologised and bowed deeply "I know I'm not the most talkative person, and I want you to know that my goal is to become more talkative too. Please believe in me and give me strength. I love you"

Hoseok

"Hello y ladies, I'm here to answer all your questions"
"Hoseok, you're gay, for Christ's sake. Act like it" Kihyun quipped out, the sass making the other five giggle whilst Hoseok blushed.

question one. How did you feel when Hyungwon kissed you? (@HanJooLover27)

"U-Uh" Hoseok stuttered and rubbed the back of his neck, suddenly nervous which had Hyungwon leaning forward with his interest peaked to see what his boyfriend would say. "I-I wa-as shocked I-I guess, but i-it made me fall i-i-in love with him more. I know it-t t-took a lot to conquer it shyness" Hoseok continued, the stutter not leaving his voice as the six of them awwed over his answer.

"Aww" Hyungwon kissed Hoseok's burning cheeks "That was so cute, my fluffy bunny rabbit"

Minhyuk

"Hi guys! Living ball of sunshine here to answer all your questions!" Minhyuk spoke with a bright smile

question one. Are you Hyungwon's mom? (@HanJooLover27)

"Haha, no I am not really his mama but I've been the better stand-in for most of our life's so being called his mum is kind of a compliment so thank you" Minhyuk smiled before continuing "Although sometimes I wish I was, it's rare but possible and I know I'd be the best mama, and Hyungwon would be the best son".

Hyungwon tackled the smaller blond to the floor, cuddling him tightly as he pecked Minhyuk's cheeks constantly "I love you, I love you" Hyungwon continued to say over and over again.

"I love you too, my adorable little turtle"

Kihyun

" Hello guys, crazy eomma of these three" Kihyun points to Wonho, Hyunwoo and Jooheon who gasp dramatically "Here to answer all of your questions"

question one. Kihyun, why don't you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? (@HanJooLover27)

"Sorry to break it to the ladies, but I'm as straight a hula-hoop" Kihyun said straight-faced as he twirled his finger, the boys behind him laughing. "And I'm also not single, I've been dating my boyfriend for almost three years coming up in February, you'll get to meet him on January the 28th" Kihyun continued, a bright smile lighting up his face despite the other six still laughing like hyenas in the background.

Hyungwon

"H-Hi, I'm Hyungwon and I-I wi-ll answer a-any questions" The second tallest stuttered from his boyfriends lap, Hoseok rubbing circles on his arms to calm the younger boy's nerves.

question one. Hyungwonnie, why are you so pure? Love you oppa 💖💖💖 (@HanJooLover27)

"I'm not really that pure—" Hyungwon started but Changkyun started to crack up laughing which cut the older off. "It's cause this one here" Changkyun giggles as he points to Minhyuk "Attacked anyone who tried to touch Hyungwon, I mean anyone. He got more detentions than the rest of us, he attacked two teachers" Minhyuk blushed deeply and Hyunwoo nuzzled into the skin of his throat, kissing it softly.

"No one touches my baby" Minhyuk spoke proudly.

"I love you Minhyuk, but as I was saying" Hyungwon spoke up "It's because I've never dated anyone or kissed anyone properly except for Hoseok" he finished and received Hoseok kissing down the skin of his throat, making the taller boy giggle embarrassingly.

"Hoseok, stop it tickles"

Jooheon

"Hey it's Jooheon, the king of cuteness, here to answer all questions"

question one. Jooheon, why you so cute?? (@HanJooLover27)

"I don't know, I was just both this way" Jooheon says nonchalantly
whilst Changkyun whistles "Damn, that was smooth. So proud" the shorter male kissed his boyfriend's cheek proudly, causing Jooheon's loved dimples to show themselves as his eyes crinkled and his mouth stretched into a gorgeous smile.

Changkyun

"Hey, Changkyun here, maknae of all these idiots here to answer any questions"

question one. Changkyunnie, how are you now babe? (@HanJooLover27)

"Hey, only I get to ca—" Jooheon started but was cut off due to a hand on his mouth, a similar action Minhyuk performed earlier. "Heonie, did you forget that I'm gay? Like 100%, completely-into-males gay? They can call me babe" Changkyun retorted sassily and the rest of them cracked up into laughter whilst Jooheon sulked, Changkyun's hand still on his mouth.

"I'm doing fine now HanJooLover27, my precious Jooheonie has been taking care of me. I always get lots of kisses and cuddles" Changkyun answered and pulled away his hand to peck his taller boyfriends lips gently.

Author-nim here, with all the personal questions over, let's head onto the ships questions (Hyungwonho, Jookyun and Showhyuk is life Is2g)

Showhyuk

"Hey guys, it's Hyunwoo and Minhyuk here to answer any questions you have about our relationship" Minhyuk said whilst cuddling into Hyunwoo, who wrapped his arms around him protectively.

question one. Showhyuk progress? (hanneulbyungchan, aff*)

"Hey guys, sorry we haven't really shown you much of us yet. Author-nim is very focused on the cutie-pies over there for now, but we promise our book will be better. Right babe?" Minhyuk answered and Hyunwoo bumped fists with him "Yeah baby, ten times more awesome".

 

question two. How can you be so perfect? I mean like how is this possible? 😫😍 (Monsta X / So-Yeon, MX International Amino)

"Trust me So-Yeon, we aren't perfect" Hyunwoo spoke up and immediately everyone quietened to hear what he had to say, since he rarely spoke loud enough for them all to hear. "We've fought a couple times in the past few months, but in the end it makes us stronger because we love each other and we aren't willing to give up on each other" He continued and Minhyuk began drawing circles on the back of Hyunwoo's muscular forearm, his skin tone seeming much lighter when placed against his boyfriends. 

"We continue to strengthen our bonds, because I know sometime in the future, I would love to marry Hyunwoo" Minhyuk spoke up, his bubbly voice that blended so well with Hyunwoos. "I want to marry you too baby" Hyunwoo replied and nuzzled the blondes temple, whilst the rest let out loud awww's. 

Hyungwonho

"Hey guys" Hyungwon waved from Hoseok's lap "It's now time for you to ask any questions that you have for us" he continued and giggled slightly, feeling Hoseok's breath on the back of his neck.

question one. How is the relationship going? (I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! ❤️❤️❤️) You'll stay together until the end right? I couldn't live on if you two were to break up 😢 (Monsta X / So-Yeon, MX International Amino)

"Well, we've only been dating for four days, but I gotta say. It's nice being able to say that I own this" Hoseok said smugly, tightening his grip on Hyungwon's waist making the younger screech a little in protest. "He's been really sweet, I still stutter sometimes but it's good because now he does too" Hyungwon giggled, giggling more when his boyfriend began to sulk and rest his head on Hyungwon's shoulder. "You should have seen when he fell asleep on me, he was like a koala it was so cute. I got selcas with my baby boy" Hoseok spoke up in retaliation and Hyungwon huffed, trying to erase the photos of his phone. "Nooo, I'm drooling babe. No, don't show them" 

"Together to the end, hell yeah! I plan on tattooing my chest with 'PROPERTY OF HYUNGWON' for my baby" Hoseok spoke and Hyungwon turned into a red tomato and tried to get out of Hoseok's lap, the shorter however not allowing him at all. The brunette male looked towards the blob that was still sitting on the floor, well uh blobbing on the floor (man I don't know, whatever I do on a day-to-day basis) "I want to talk to the sweethearts alone, can you help?" he asked, pleading when the blob didn't respond at first. The room changed until it was just Hoseok and the blob. 

"Between you and me, I was planning on giving him this on New Year's" Hoseok said and pulled out a small box from his pocket, when opened held a ring. It was a simple band, an engraved turtle and bunny with 'Hoseok x Hyungwon From 25.12.16 to Forever' engraved on the inside of the silver band. "I know it'll only have been just over a month then, but I already know I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Do you like my promise ring to him?"

Author-nim back again, I'm actually surprised there wasn't more questions for the OTP side of things. Anyways, let's move onto the questions for me (I'd like to be happy but honestly I'm not that important)

Author-Nim

"Annyeonghaseyo, unnattractive blob of Australian here to answer any of your questions" (damn I wish I was Korean 😔)

question one. Author-nim, where do you have all this inspiration???? ILY (@HanJooLover27)

"Honestly, I get all my inspiration from watching my boys every single day. I've loved them since October and they give me strength and hope that I can be a better writer and a better person, to make them proud. Much like Monsta X can't function without Monbebes, I can't function without Monsta X. I guess it works both ways" The gray blob said from the floor closest to Hoseok's foot "And as for the ILY bit, I love you too HanJooLover27. You faithful readers also give me motivation and inspiration to keep writing, so thank you"

question two. How was your Christmas? Stay healthy and update more, but don't stress yourself too much... GOD Bless! Fighting
(hanneulbyungchan, aff*)

"My Christmas was amazing, thank you for asking. I was lucky to have my albums arrive on the Friday right before Christmas, after previously being told they wouldn't arrive. I managed to get all albums except for Hero Repackaged, as well as a MX jumper and two shirts (my other jumper arrived today), two lovely MX posters now decorate my wall" The gray blob spoke up from the floor, although coloured pink in the areas that the boys assumed to be it's cheeks "I will stay healthy, even if I'm not, I won't stop updating. I love you guys too much, I won't stress too much I promise. God bless to you too Monbebe-sister, Fighting!"

•••

* = asian fanfiction, another site where I post my story.