十 ➹ ferrero rocher frappucino

caffeine ↠ hyungwonho

since this is my most loved book out of all of them, i have decided to have a little competition. it's simple really : what's the drink title going to be for the next chapter?

winner who guesses it correctly gets a dedication and either can ask a character anything they want (the boys will have to answer) or they can input an idea for that chapter.

good luck to anyone that wants to try 
hint : they are starbucks secret menu

yes, i know it's short but drama will be coming up soon. whoops

• - •
CHAPTER TEN

Hoseok blinked tiredly as he woke up, sleep dust in the corners of his eyes yet he couldn't help but smile, feeling a comforting warmth pressing down on his chest. His sleepy gaze flickered over to the television still quietly playing the title screen of the Disney movie they'd impulsively watched last night, before settling on the boy asleep in his arms. And although he didn't think he would ever be the type, he didn't bother to move and just watched his younger lover slept so calmly in his embrace.

He watched the steady rise and fall of his chest against his own, the snuffles and small whines he would emit when he wriggled in his sleep, the loosely drawn-up fist that was resting over the older's heart and the tangle of legs beneath his thick dark-coloured duvet. Nuzzling his head against the younger male's out of habit, Hoseok noticed the pieces of popcorn still entangled within the charcoal black strands. It was evidence of their popcorn war last night, which without a doubt had more evidence littered in his own hair and on the floor. Kihyun was so going to kill them when he saw the mess. But he couldn't find it within himself to care since it had been the reason on why the two had fallen asleep together on the couch instead of his bed. Being as gentle as he could, he moved the hand not curled around the younger's slim waist to pluck out the popped kernels, thankfully not waking him when all had been removed. Hoseok smiled gently at Hyungwon, filled with utter awe for the precious angel that he had found, an angel that loved him as much as he loved him. He couldn't thank his stars enough for letting the boy make his way into his life all of those months ago.

Sneaking beneath the warm cotton of Hyungwon's pyjama shirt, his fingers traced down the natural curve and danced around the gentle bumps of the other male's spine. Hyungwon whines at the cold fingertips, although still arching his back to needily fill Hoseok's hands. Hoseok watches as his back slowly relaxes again, pressing firmly back against his own before resting his head on the older's collarbones.

"Mornin', tease" he groans out, his usually soft voice nowhere to be seen, his raspy and deep voice reverberating against the side of Hoseok's neck, causing him to shiver involuntarily. It was always one of the highlights and problems of them spending the night, since that deep voice wouldn't leave the younger for the next hour and it could get the older doing all sorts of things. Hyungwon was always extra cuddly in the mornings too, not the best at getting up so he milked every minute extra he got at his lover's place. Pecking the pulse-point of the other male's pale neck, he hid his face in the warm expanse of skin.

"Mornin' to you too, sweetheart, sleep well?" Hoseok teases easily, feeling as the younger shuffled around slightly on his chest and felt his smile pressing into his skin, his squishy cheeks not doubt a pretty pink, still not used to the pet names even after four months. He nodded shyly after a few moments, brushing his nose gently against the curve of the older's neck before sitting up, both of his legs now straddling one of Hoseok's muscular thighs instead of tangled with his. Said male could only watch on in an awe as the lanky male stretched his arms above his head, subconsciously tightening his legs hold on his thigh and letting a sliver of tanned skin escape from under his shirt to meet his oh-so greedy eyes. Not paying attention to his boyfriend's gaze, Hyungwon yawns and rubs away the sleep dust in his eyes, fully intending to get up for some breakfast until the firm grip of pale hands on his hips stops him.

Hoseok's gaze turns predatory as he focuses on his face, darkening the longer that the younger unknowingly stretches. His hand dances up the other's side easily, gripping the back of his neck to pull him down into a fiery-hot kiss. Their teeth and tongues clash from the sudden gesture, relaxing some when Hyungwon does, finally closing his eyes after staring at Hoseok's closed lids in shock. He wants to complain about his morning breath, their morning breath, but instead he sighs breathily into the other's mouth before kissing him even deeper. One of his hands rests on Hoseok's jawline and the other gripping his shoulder since he didn't wear a shirt for Hyungwon to cling to. He keens, spine curling forward and a gap created between their bodies when he feels the older's hands move to his hips and tighten, slightly digging into his skin from where his sweatpants don't cover. Hoseok pulls away panting at the noise, and a pleased smile curls at his mouth to see Hyungwon like this with his messy hair, droopy eyes and kissed-red puffy lips.

"Seriously guys, what in the ever-loving cucumber are you doing? It's six in the morning and do not want to be woken by loud on the couch that we all use. Jesus, I thought someone was dying out here" a new voice quips from the doorway, belonging to a very tired-looking Kihyun who has an eyemask exposing his forehead and holding their bright-red extinguisher in his hands.

"Sorry Kihyun" they chime innocently, creepily in sync which they then giggle at. Kihyun shakes his head, mumbling under his breath 'at least Minhyuk and Hyunwoo had decency to do it in their room'.

–•—•–

Hyungwon slides the coffee gently onto the table, his smile satisfied after not spilling it or ruining Kihyun's foam art, even with Hoseok being an absolute tease. After the mind-blowingly amazing date that his boyfriend had treated them too last night, the younger hadn't felt anywhere close to being okay to leave him this morning, so instead he stayed and helped out which was greatly amusing the group behind the counter. It became even funnier for the three of them when Hoseok started slapping Hyungwon's hard every time they crossed paths, leaving him letting out little gasps and giving him red cheeks. He had been doing it for the past hour whilst the younger was being a 'barista', and he wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if some of the customers had blood noses. Hoseok would always act so innocent afterwards when Hyungwon would turn his way too, looking at the ceiling or gently questioning what was wrong. It was driving the taller male insane.

Luckily, Hyunwoo seemed to be on his side at least and told Hoseok to come behind the counter. He had been sure to mouth an over-exaggerated 'thank you' over Hoseok's shoulder the moment he turned around, making the older male smile. It made sense on why Minhyuk was so hooked up on the boy, he was so sweet and his eye smiles were the cutest.

Giving the female customer a warm smile, he quietly tells her to come again soon to which she nods, her cheeks still flaring pink despite watching front-row of Hoseok slapping his or kissing his cheeks or lips (he couldn't reach his forehead). Hyungwon walks back to the counter to collect the next coffee, only to have Hoseok lean across the counter, fist his hands in the younger's shirt and peck his lips softly. "It's bad enough you woke me up at six in the bloody morning, can you not make me want to choke on my own tongue" Kihyun cries and the customers giggle behind their hands when they see Hoseok's eyebrow raise when he pulls away from Hyungwon, knowing that the other male was easily going to bring up something far more embarrassing.

"Six in the morning you say?" Hoseok starts and Hyungwon can only watch as Kihyun's eyes bug out, his face flushing the brightest red that he had ever seen "No, not this story, god I'm never going to hear the end of this..." he mumbles dejectedly into his hands, knowing his embarrassment was already a given fact.

"Yes," Jooheon fist-pumps the air the moment Kihyun places his head in his hands, making the customers start to laugh again "This is the best story. Oh god, Hyungwon, you are in for a treat" he finished, still fist-pumping and starting to do a weird-little dance. Hyungwon leans in closer to his boyfriend, eyes wide with curiosity that flickers to amusement when he sees the older's eyes snap towards his lips before focusing on his face.

"Okay," Hoseok starts, and everyone seems to listen in except for Kihyun who is just groaning in his hands. "Now, I like going for morning runs sometimes because I don't always get time to go to the gym. So there I am at five am, ready to run, when I heard his weird groaning and gasping noise." Kihyun chokes and instead covers his ears, humming loudly to block out the noise which makes Hyungwon laugh. "And much like Kihyun did this morning to us," Hoseok winks at Hyungwon and the younger chokes "I came in with the fire-extinguisher thinking that we were being robbed or somethin', and instead  I have to see Kihyun and Jihoon, violating our poor couch, at five am in the morning"

It goes quiet for about a second before all the baristas burst into laughter, and Hyungwon comes behind the counter to poke fun at Kihyun's cheeks that have flamed up to an impossibly red colour. "And you complain about our harmless little make-out, you violated the couch we sleep and sit on!" Hoseok gasps out when he finishes laughing, coming up beside Hyungwon to also poke at the blushing younger male's cheeks.

"Hush, I get it okay!" Kihyun screeches out "Jeez, how many times do you have to tell that story?"

"As many times as it takes to stop you complaining about Minhyuk and Hyunwoo when they're in their room, us when we are on that same couch, or Jooheon and Changkyun when they kiss innocently in the kitchen" Hoseok quips out and pulls Hyungwon close to his side by a loop in his pants, his hand resting on the curve of his . Once again he smacks it and Hyungwon groans at the pain.

"You're lucky I love you, Shin Hoseok"

"I love you too, sweetheart"