Her Complicated Truth

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A young girl with big round glasses is inside a very expensive suite, it is her first time inside a hotel, her first time to travel oversesas. She looks around and whatever appears before her is something she is not used to. She is even afraid to touch anything because everything is seemed to be made up of gold and diamonds, everything is so extravagant that it sparkles in her eyes. She is holding her Woody stuff toy, she always holds it as it is her favorite, her dad bought for her as gift on her birthday. She does not know exactly on why her mom brought her  overseas. Not sure why her parents were shouting all night about them travelling to Japan. She looks up on her side and 'she found her mom looking at the clock, her mother met her eyes and she gave her a smile, she just smiles back.

“Nayeonnie” Her mother called as she pats her head lightly. “We are meeting your cousin, you need to help her okay?” Her mother briefly explains to the young Nayeon, she does not really know what is going on but she nodded to her mother, “Good” her mother smiled at her that means that she felt good.  People started to come in and Nayeon looks at them. She felt her mom forcing her to bow.

“He is your uncle and she is your cousin. Respect them” Nayeon’s mother said it in a whisper as she pushed Nayeon’s head a little.

Nayeon is shyly sitting on the sofa as the adults are conversing, she was briefed that she needed to assist her cousin named Minatozaki Sana because she just lost her mother, she was practically brought there, by her mom to be Sana’s playmate and friend and slave. It is a somewhat the task she needs to do so that they can get a good life. Mr. Minatozaki gave them a small business in return and paid for the schooling of Nayeon from her grade school to college, even to MBA everything will be taken cared of Sana’s father. It is indeed a tough time for him too and he did not know how to cope up so he asked for help from the only family of his ex wife.

“Can I get that?” Sana with puffy cheeks spoke in Japanese. She was pointing on doll that Nayeon is holding. Nayeon looks at her finger and she hid her doll away from Sana. “I want that doll!” Sana spoke in Japanese once more. Nayeon hides further like putting the doll behind her and then Sana walks to her and try getting the doll, Nayeon felt urge to push Sana away and she did. After Sana hitting the ground, she started crying.

Nayeon’s mother immediately went to their direction and she immediately went to Sana’s direction caressing the girl asking why is she crying, Sana’s nanny is behind them, she is also the translator of the heiress “Aigoo, Sana chan why are you crying?” She spoke in Korean and it was translated by Sana’s nanny.

“She pushed me!” Sana spoke in Japanese and she is pointing at Nayeon. It was translated.

“Aish!! You brat” Nayeon’s mother said hitting her on the head.

“She is getting my doll!!” Nayeon defended and started crying hiding her doll.

“I will buy you want go head and give it to her” Her mom spoke scolding her for making her cousin cry. Nayeon hid the doll but her mom took it and gave it to Sana who is just looking on the doll happily.

“Omma,.  Appa gave it to me!!” Nayeon scream and she started crying when her mom started hitting her nonstop scolding her on why she made Sana cried. She is crying and looking at Sana who looks scared on the situation as she ran behind her Nanny and left Woody on the floor.

_

Nayeon is inside her office, and it is a weekend. She is looking on the paperwork that she needs to finish, these are all document for a release of one of their new product, the final approval should be on Sana but she does know that Sana care less about it so she is the one reviewing everything. She leaned on her chair and massages her nape.

“Why did I need to do all this? And she gets to do whatever she wants?” Nayeon said flipping all the papers on the table rumbling. She lost it.

Since that day, when her mother scolded her on making Sana cried she have known what type of role she needs to play in Sana’s life to be love by her mother, she needs to be Sana’s - - -  slave as how she describes it.  And also, since that day there is something that grew inside her that she keeps on bearing, the certain feeling of dislike, detest and loathe. At first, she thought that this repulsion started because her mother favors Sana more, because her mother does everything what Mr. Minatozaki said, because Sana keeps on ignoring her responsibilities, because Sana gets the things she wanted even without asking and because Sana has everything before her yet she ignores all of it.

Nayeon started to want to take all those things away from Sana, so she started to secretly hate her, started to secretly wish her fall…  Mr. Minatozaki never treats them as part of the family, he treats the, as his slaves and that thinking made Nayeon hate them more, she glared on the papers and closed her eyes for a while and sighed.

She looks at her wrist watch and she fix all the papers. She needs to be somewhere so she decided to call it a day. She opened her Givenchy bag and took her foundation as she is ready for a retouch. She pull out her Mac Ruby Woo lipstick and apply it to her lips. She transformed from being a classy formal CEO looking to a daring woman. She even removed her hair from being in a bun and let it lay on her shoulders ily, lastly. she sprayed her Gucci Envy perfume and she is ready to get going.

Nayeon stood up and removed her coat and revealed a red fitted Versace dress, she fixes it, then she grabs her bag as she puts it on her arm and started walking like a model.

It is a Saturday so she did not realize that there will be employees when she came out of her office. They looked at her from head to heels, very shocked on how Nayeon looks differently. They needed to take a moment before they can acknowledge her as they bowed to her. Nayeon did the same thing, it does not bother her to be seen like that at all, she likes it actually the look on their faces is something that her alter ego had always been wanting to see.

Nayeon walked away and she thought that these people will stop on saying words behind her back but they never do. She heard them say again.

“The real her is showing up, aish she really feels like she own the company.” One of the employees said and she heard them chuckled.

Nayeon stopped on her track and she breath in and breath out, she wanted to say something to them reprimand them but no, she will not stoop down to their level, she has better things to do. So she will let all those bashers just continue to bash.

‘One day --  one day all of you  will bow down to me.’ Nayeon said in her mind as she continues walking going to the elevator. She reached the parking lot and the car that Sana gave her is waiting for her, she likes getting things from Sana, she likes it a lot it gives her a big sense of fulfillment.

She entered the car and look at the rearview mirror as she fixes her hair and smiled, “One day. I will have everything, One day,”

_

Chaeyoung is in front of her iMac inside her home. There are a lot of empty chip bags everywhere from left to right, there is also an empty pizza box that is reachable from her location. She is focused on the screen reading everything. Her weekends were normally fun as she and her best friend, Kim Tzuyu likes to have fun, go out of town together or eat out or shop, just have some fun but since she is not around, Chaeyoung is spending it alone inside her unit.

Chaeyoung reached for a pizza where she knows it is but to her dismay she ate it all, she sighed. She is actually online looking for a certain person’s information because her best friend wanted to know about a certain Im Sana. She can normally see it right away because she uses the bank database but there is nothing coming out, she was so engrossed with the mission like favor that Tzuyu asked that she about the time. Well. After talking to Mina the whole morning she decided to start her research about a certain Im Sana, but then again, she was captivated by the Facebook page of Mina where there were videos of the girl doing ballet, she spent at least 5 hours checking everything about Mina then at exactly 18:35 she started working on finding that Im Sana. Well, too much Mina distraction. She knows that it was supposed to be easy but there is no record about Im Sana. Then - --

“DING DONG” Her doorbell rang.

Chaeyoung frown on the possible intruder, she thought it is the pizza delivery guy so she stood up nonchalantly take money from her wallet and opened the door right away.

When Chaeyoung opened the door, she felt her whole face heat up as she is surprised on the person standing by her door. She gulped and immediately shuts the door. As soon as she did it her doorbell is nonstop.

Chaeyoung looks at her wall clock and it is exactly 19:00 already she made a face how can she forget? Then she looks at her place from left to right and it is a total mess so she immediately started to clean, like she is the Flash well not really she started putting all the things that is on the floor from clothes to book everything in one basket that she put inside her cleaning room, then she took the air freshener and started spraying it everywhere,  she smelled herself and she smells like trash so she did spray air freshener to her body, but then she realized that she is wearing clothes from yesterday so she immediately ramble inside the bathroom used some mouthwash and changed her clothes to an apple green hoody and short shorts. She looks at herself in the mirror and nodded. That is the only time that everything had become audible to her, she is hearing loud knocks on her door.

“YAH!! SON CHAEYOUNG!” Loud shout coming from the outside and her door being blagged.

“Aish she is really impatient!” Chaeuyoung commented before opening the door with a wide smile, she looks really different from the first time she opened the door. “Hey. Mina” Chaeyoung showing her dimples

“Hey?! You shut your door on me” The one waiting outside for over 15 minutes sounds frustrated.

“Well, that was just for couple of seconds.” Chaeyoung decided to explain smiling sheepishly.

“Couple of seconds my face.” Mina commented as she threw he groceries she brought for Chaeyoung. She smiled as she walks inside Chaeyoung’s face she actually found it adorable seeing Chaeyoung reacted earlier, though she was furious at first but she realized that Chaeyoung changed her clothes for her.

Today is date night, well, Mina and her were talking over the phone the whole morning and she invited the girl in her place, the videos and everything about Mina research made her a bit high so she was not able to remember it. They went to the kitchen, Mina is cooking tonight and since they were dating Mina is no longer the shy type she is like the boss in their relationship.

“This place is small compared to your house, but make yourself comfortable.” Chaeyoung said shyly, she is actually expecting a reaction or more likely an approval for Mina. The girl is actually observing everything and nodding on what she sees.

Chaeyoung found herself looking at Mina in dazed as she suddenly smile idiotically, and when Mina bite her lower lips while looking on the pictures on the wall, Chaeyoung’s felt like she ran a marathon with the thud in her chest, Mina is incredibly beautiful and amazing. Her heart did not calm down when Mina looks at her flipping her hair. Mina can’t look at her straight so she looks on the floor like it is the most interesting view inside Chaeyoung’s house, because Chaeyoung is looking at her in a way that makes her feel like she is the most beautiful woman on Earth.

“Uhm - -  why are you looking at me like that?” Mina needed to ask she just feel really embarrassed.

“This is not a dream, right? You are not in my dreams again? I mean you are the real Myoui Mina.” Chaeyoung startled she does not know where are those things coming from but honestly, she could still not believe it that Mina and her are dating. Though Mina seemed to surprise her in so many ways.

Mina chuckled, she actually has the same question to Chaeyoung, that if she not dreaming. This explain how crazy they are about each other. “No – we are not dreaming this is real.. We no longer appear on each other’s dream anymore. This is real.” Mina said shyly, she went to Chaeyoung’s location and she pull her by the waist as their faces are so close to each other. Chaeyoung is totally shock on the behavior of her used to be shy hoobae. She gulps as she can feel her hot breath on her lips.

“Does Jungyeaon Oppa knows about your preference?” Why did Chaeyoung need to ask about this? She just killed the move because Mina stopped from moving and she pulled away. No jam Chaeng. NO JAM!

“Why did you ask about Jungyeon Oppa suddenly?” Mina asked, she felt awkward about the topic which is her step brother. Well, she knows how close Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. She went to the kitchen bar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter