She Appeared

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on... Trust me you need this trip you had been working big time. You even forgot about having a social life.. And for God sake it had been a year since you broke up! Consider it as a gift from me." A lady who is about 5'1 in height with a bronze short hair and cute smile with her dimples showing off is talking to someone. She is inside a café, occupying one of the tables. The person she is with seemed to be in outer space. She has this long wavy black hawk hair and her face is on the table.

"Yah! Are you even listening?!" Bronze haired girl shouted. As the black-haired girl kept her lifeless position. Face on the table and not moving but she seemed to be murmuring about something that shorter girl can’t comprehend.

"Yah! What are you saying are you murmuring or something?" The bronze haired girl continued as her company is still doing the same thing; head on the table.

"Son Chae Young, I did everything for him I battle with my parents to accept him but then he left me! He left me for some other girl who has not even gone here in Korea, for a girl who he had not met ever..” The girl who acted all depress stated, like she has the world in her shoulders  “and since then I focused hard on my career I was hoping to be promoted at least but they promoted someone else... Waaaaah I am so doom" the black haired girl cry.

"Aish... Kim Tzuyu!” Chaeyoung protested and she hold on her temples “Don't say that.. Let's just say that the guy that you are talking about is not worth it and the job well you had been working your off but you are not sleeping with your boss that is why you did not get it." Chae Young explained to her depressed friend which she tried to sound like it does not matter at all so the girl will not sob harder as how she is crying because almost all the customers are looking at them, and all she can do is look at them bowing apologetically.

Tzuyu finally faces Chaeyoung, she was shock on how haggard her friend looks like, she is always mistaken as a model because of her gorgeousness and today is definitely, not one of those times. Tuzyu blows out a good amount of sticky substance from her nose that even Chaeyoung looked disgusted.

"I refused to sleep with that stinking If I would have known that it will cost me my promotion I should have just slept with her I was drunk anyway. I will not remember it." Tzuyu said in between her sobs and after sobbing harder, she hit her head back to the table. Chaeyoung once again, apologized to the other customers, then she took a deep breath.

Chaeyoung took a quick sip on her Caramel Macchiato she sighed once again as she shook her head and she imitates the position of her best friend. Kim Tzuyu and Son Chaeyoung knew each other since they were in their mothers’ wombs because their mothers are best friends too.

"Chewy” Chaeyoung said her name in baby talk and if it is a normal day Tzuyu will make a face already but she did not even bother to say anything Chayeoung decided to continue anyway “You really need a break if you are thinking about those weird stuffs. Sleeping with your weird boss hmmmm... It is kind of out, well I know you are a but seriously she is double your age Tzu..” Chaeyeong said making an eww expression then she becomes serious again, “You are thinking about him again…come on, it had been a year since you broke up you need to find someone else another guy or a girl..."Chaeyoung said and she sounded cute. She knows her friend is biual so she suggested both genders.

"You think so?" Tzuyu asked in a pouting manner.

"I know so." Chaeyoung answered confidently.

"But it will just be me? You will not accompany me so how could that be fun?" Tzuyu then whines.

"Well, you know I can't have a paid leave in the office because I just got employed that is why I am giving you my free mileage to travel anywhere in Asia." Chaeyoung looking so generous, she won a promotion from an airline and the good thing about it, is that she can give it as a gift to anyone, that is one of the perks of being a financial analyst to a top bank. Tzuyu on the other hand is a top architect for a very famous firm who does the design of top celebrities.

Chaeyoung sighed, and she took something from her bag and passes it to Tzuyu’s side. “Stop crying on things that already happened, you just need to refresh yourself and look for a new strategy. They say that a series of unfortunate events open new doors” She said as she stood up and looking at Tzuyu with sympathy then she looks at the card that she placed on the table and took her coffee. “This coffee is the least you can do since I am giving you a trip for free.” She said walking out confident that Tzuyu will take the trip.

Then Tzuyu realizes that her friend ditched her in a second, she shouted “Yah Son Chaeyoung!” but the person is long gone, the other customers looks at her but all she did was roll her eyes to them. She then saw the card that Chaeyoung put on the table and she looks at it, she is looking at it like it is the longest minute of her life and she took a deep breath and picks up her phone to dial her best friend’s number as soon as Chaeyoung picks up.

"I guess I see you after two weeks Tae" Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu is sure that Chaeyoung is smiling on the other line and she confirmed it when Chaeyoung sounded relieved, “Okay, go ahead and have fun.” She hangs the phone up right away because she does not want Tzuyu to realize that she ordered three boxes of whole strawberry cakes that she is charging her as well, she just really loves strawberry a lot, then she smiled and drove right away.

Tzuyu asked for the bill and her eyeballs almost come out from the socket, how come two coffees billed up to what she saw.. The waiter explained to her and she gritted her teeth... “SON CHAEYOUNG!!”

____

A white pearl skinned woman is shamelessly lying on her bed, her feet were miles apart as her legs are wide spread, she is wearing a white tank top that exposed her flat stomach, with its perfect side linings, both of her arms are place upward comfortably as well, and is ajar. She looks really exhausted, but still a beauty to die for. She closed and started to react on the tormenting sound of her phone which had been ringing for God knows how long.

"Hello." She answered her phone without even opening her eyes, as she is still yawning... she sounds really y with that husky voice.

"Yah! You told me that you are to fly here in Korea!! How long are you planning to hide in a hideous country!!!!!!” The woman on the other line started shouting as soon as she received an answer from the girl, who now sat up and started scratching her eyes. “YOUR FATHER WILL TOTALLY KILL ME” That is what registered to the girl who just woke up. She yawns for the last time before finally acknowledging that she is on the phone.

“Good morning to you too my dear cousin, I am doing just fine you do not need to be worried about me.” She sounded like the girl on the other line was not nagging at all.

"Yah!!!! It is not morning here anymore I am not familiar with the time difference but you need to go here in Korea. I can't tell lies to your father no more he found out about you not being here and I am scared on what he will do to me.” The girl on the other line who seemed to be so mad is now trembling with the thought of her uncle. The girl on the other line chuckles. “I am serious here Sana.”

"Let him be Nayeonnie! He is really like that he will scare you but will not do anything to hurt you. Trust me I know." She said as she opens her small fridge and get some milk, she pours it over to her long glass.

"Aish,.. I am just worried Sana you know... He might send men there to look for you.. You are such an important person for him..." Nayeon said to her cousin.

"There is nothing to be worried about... If he starts looking for me in a day or so I can manage trust me." Sana said as she gulps her milk.

“Aish, your fiancé is waiting for you here Minatozaki!” Nayeon scolded Sana.

“Let him wait in despair, there is no way I will marry him!” Sana said in a mad tone.

Nayeon sigh heavily and massages her nape, Sana is causing too much stress on her lately, the other stressful thing is that she is running the company that is supposed to be run by Sana and the girl is living a carefree life. She took a deep breath because Sana seemed to be busy eating breakfast. “What are you doing there anyway?” She asked sounding like she gave up convincing Sana to go to Korea.

"I am .... Hmmm? I guess working?" Sana sounded hesitant to say those words to her cousin, she went to the balcony of the high rise condominium they are living in, and guys from the other windows are drooling over her, she is sharing this place with one of her greatest friend, or probably her only friend who is also a ranaway.

"Working? What type of business?" Nayeon asked in confusion. She knows Sana hates the word itself.

"I will tell you about that later or so..” Sana sounded like she does not want to tell Nayeon about it ever.. then she decided to change the topic “…stop worrying and just do my job over there and I LOVE YOU SO SO SO much my favorite cousin!!!” Sana said in a hurry like she wants to end the call, and say hi to the boys that drools over her.

"I am your only cousin!" Nayeon protested..

"Ah my bad! I forgot... Bye now you might charge me for this overseas call!" Sana sounded carefree on saying those words and before she receive a reply she dropped the call.

"Yah!" Nayeon tried to protest but there is no one on the other line and her assistant called her for a meeting.

-        

Tzuyu finished all her pending designs and filed an immediate two week leave for her sabbatical, and going to Philippines, she heard a lot of great things about the said location from her sister who studied English in there, she wanted to visit that time but she was too focused on her work so she was not able to do so. She readied everything she needed and decided to take the night flight for her to arrive at exactly midnight to avoid the traffic jam as Dahyun stated that there will be no traffic that time and Tzuyu does not want to be stuck in traffic in a foreign country.

She went to the airport with her luggage and she had it check she was looking all over the place and she saw black suit men wearing shades that are on the same flight as hers.

"Wow I feel like a princess or something with all these black men as my body guard...But they look scary." She said to herself as she is looking at the people who sits around her, which are the black suit men.

__

Sana laughed hard as she is watching a variety show that she barely understand, well, they act funny and there is a laughing sound background so she laugh with it, then her alarm started ringing it is 9PM already and it is time to go to work, she looks at the door of her flat mate and it is still close, the last time she saw Momo was the time they had a snack three hours ago, they talk and talk then Momo went missing, which means she is sleeping again, so Sana stood up and kick the bedroom door of her flat mate and she was right, Momo is sleeping like she will never wake up ever..

“HIRAI MOMO!!!’ Sana shouted, “Wake up we need to get ready for work!!!” Sana wiggles Momo’s body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter