Our Feelings

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People heads are turning on one direction as they see someone walking that looks like a living Ken. He is wearing his khaki pants that reaches only to his ankle combined with his white Louis Vuitton pair of shoes. He is also wearing a light pink Ralph Lauren long sleeves. He is also wearing a pair of Bentley Sunglasses, that cost $50k USD. His a very fashionable man with a face of a doll. The men behind him are not helping for him to look ordinary as they are all uniformed wearing black suits, as if the people in Ninoy Aquino Airport are seeing an Asian Ken alive, the prince of their dreams and he is named Yoo Jungyeon.

As he arrives and started walking, people suddenly fell in love with him, as if their world stop, one woman was drinking water but the water just pour directly to her chest as her head is following Jungyeon, the other one hit a post with her cart because she was too amazed on the perfection walking before her. A woman stopped suddenly dropping her phone on the ground as she felt agape seeing Jungyeon walking. That is how perfect this man is, and he can make every one fall for him with just his looks. People started to follow them and they were surprised when men are lined up before him as they are waiting for him in front of a black Benz. Everyone is sure that he is a prince.

Jungyeon breath out looking disappointed on the men lined up, he removes his Bentley sunglasses and put his hands on his waist. He blew from his mouth and shook his head as he started kicking his men. They were crying and asking for forgiveness but to Jungyeon it was not enough.

“Aish!! I can’t believe you can’t catch one ing girl.. Just a girl!! You are all stupid!!!” He started shouting to the men while they hit them.

The people were shocked on his behavior some stayed for gossip the others were even more amaze and some left.

“I can’t believe you needed me to come here and do your ing job!” Jungyeon continue as he shows no mercy, as he hits the black suit men, who were chasing Sana, on their heads. “Morons” He added. One of the men who came with him said that people are looking and the security seemed to be coming. Jungyeon sighed in frustration as he looks on the people and smiled at them, some faint and others were just looking. Then one of the battered men opened the backseat door for Jungyeon and he entered the car. The leader of the one chasing Sana’s crew sat on the passenger seat.

“So, tell me the progress and what you have found out about her.” Jungyeon said in a very feisty way.

“The first time we saw her was in a red-light district club, the first findings was right she hangs out on that street every night, she also hang out with several girls, we think that she is in a relationship with one of them and living a secret life as we investigated and found out that she does not hang out, rather she works in a club, we were supposed to do an operation last night but since you are coming – “ The guy stopped on talking as Jungyeon hits him.

“When did you find out about it? That she is working in a club?” He asked thinking that the men were really stupid. They could have gone to the place already the moment they found out.

“Last night.”

“Why did you not do the operation?”

“Because you said you were coming.”

“Now, you are talking back?!” Jungyeon shouted. Then he breath out heavily. “We are going there tonight! And I will save her from you.” Jungyeon smiled as he is making plans already.

“I think you should know about this boss.” The man beside him, one of the men he brought with him, gave him a brown envelope and Jungyeon took it as he opens it he smirks. “Is this my lovely ex fiancé?” He asked like tonight will be funner than he thought. He saw Tzuyu with Sana, as they were being captured running together and were captured the night when Sana came back and forth from Japan.

“Yes boss, she is Kim Tzuyu.” The man beside him answered.

“So that Chaeyoung had influenced her so much, and I did not know that even my future wife has that gayness in her.. hmm what will Tzuyu feel if she finds out that the girl she is hanging out with is the girl I am marrying? The girl I chose.” Jungyeon laughed on his own statement, seeing Tzuyu crying and pleading excites him, well, it is not only to Tzuyu but to everyone, people being hurt excites him especially if he is the one who inflicted that certain pain. He was laughing when Tzuyu was in the altar, crying, he was laughing when he saw Tzuyu’s father mad. People crying and in pain gives him a certain feeling, that he feels he is the happiest person on Earth. “I miss Tzuyu’s pained face… it had been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter