People in our Lives

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu is surprised on what appears before her, she does not expect to go in a very crowded place like this, well, she was hoping to do some sightseeing and have good food as part of her tour but Sana brought her in a different location, they are in a market like place with a bunch of people and it is quite noisy as people are shouting inviting customers to look at their products or buy something from them.

Divisoria, is a famous shopping center in Manila, most of the things they sell are affordable and fashionable, so there is a number of people specially in Christmas season, it is not a different situation from the train, people are bumping to one another, finding their way to get to where they want to go. Sana looks at Tzuyu and her face displays disappointment.

“Sorry.”  Sana pouted, she feels like Tzuyu should have fun and not look like that. “I just wanted to buy you some clothes today, and I thought that it will be a great place, since it is famous and affordable.” Sana mumbles, she has no idea why Tzuyu’s reaction matters to her, she used to be the boss, and people reaction should not even affect her. Tzuyu looks at her and she smiled, the idiotic smile, then she looks away. “I think it is fun, we can do some sightseeing next time.” Tzuyu said changing her expression she finds it sweet when Sana seemed to be affected by her reaction. Sana was surprised on how excited Tzuyu’s tone so she looks at her, then there it is again that idiotic smile plastered on Tzuyu’s face that all Sana could feel is that her cheeks are getting hot, that expression that Sana seemed to be so much fond of. Sana smiled and bite her lower lips, “Let’s go!” She said excitedly as she shyly pulls Tzuyu’s hand, she was taken aback but it is too late to say anything as they are swimming already in the pool of people.

_

KOREA

Nayeon is reading the files that she needs to send to Sana, for her cousin to sign, she massages her neck, then she remembered the name Kim Tzuyu once again, she knows she heard it somewhere, why is she really bad with names, she can barely remember the names of her classmates in high school.

“I know I heard that name somewhere.” Nayeon said in a sigh.

“BOOOYAH!” A five foot tall woman came inside Nayeon’s office hoping to be playful and surprising Nayeon, but like any other day Nayeon just displayed her disgusted face because she knows exactly who it is.

“How did you get in here?” Nayeon said like she is not happy to see her visitor.

“I walk through that door.” She answered like a playful kid.

“What do you want Son Chaeyoung?!” Nayeon said in a not so welcoming manner as she looks back on the papers on her desk. Sana’s mother is Nayeon’s dad sister and Nayeon’s mother is the sister of Chaeyoung’s father so both are her cousins.

“Aish, why are you so hard on me, don’t you know that you are my favorite cousin?” Chaeyoung said in a cute manner as she sat on the couch inside Nayeon’s office, she watches her cousin does her thing and she rolled her eyes.

“When will you all learn that I am your only cousin, and for God sake Chaeng you only visit me if you need something so what do you want?” Nayeon said like she is busy to talk.  

Chaeyoung and Nayeon are totally opposite so when they grew up they are not really close but still they treat each other as family because they are family. Nayeon has always been the studious one, and she was always busy aiming to be on top as she wants their life to turn around because they are not as rich as Sana’s family nor Chaeyoung’s so she does not have any social life. Chaeyoung on the other hand is the playful one she is always with Tzuyu and Dahyun since she was young.

“Why are you like that? I just really want to visit you okay? And invite you for a meal, as I got a new job.” Chaeyoung answered playfully, she likes trolling Nayeon because she is a very serious person and Chaeyoung always believe that she needs to loosen up.

“Oh, you are inviting me for a meal, hmmm. Let me see, you are inviting me because your best friends are not around is that right?” Nayeon looks at Chaeyoung with a joking glare. Chaeyoung smiled cutely like Nayeon is correct on her assumptions. “Aish you are a such a user..” Nayeon said. Chaeyoung widens her smile and she went on Nayeon’s direction and as she sat across her from the office table putting her elbows on that table as her face on her hands, she is acting like she is a flower and for some reason she knows Nayeon could not resist that.

“I said, Unnie-yah we are celebrating my new job.. It is not because I do not have a company to eat with.” Chaeyoung said like a baby and Nayeon sighed, and give a disgusted face but Chaeyoung knows better Nayeon will agree.  “Aish, you have a very great job as a financial analyst in JYP, yet you chose to resign now you are starting all over again, you are just..” Nayeon is trying to make an argument because she knows she will give in to her adorable cousin.

“Well, it is not like I will not be successful here you know, and how can I work with the man who left my friend looking stupid in the altar, for God sake, whenever I look at him I can’t stop myself from cursing on what he did to one of my best friends.” Chaeyoung said putting her hands on her waist, she is still mad to that man.

“Oh yes, that tall, skinny friend of yours” Nayeon said trying to remember the name of that person, then she smirked, “You should have married her when she was left in the altar, since you are always together” Nayeon teased.

“That is really disgusting Unnie!!” Chaeyoung protested but she is blushing. “Where is that girl? I met her like twice in my life.” Nayeon then asked, she is never closed with Chaeyoung’s friends.

“I sent her to a vacation because life hits her bad this time, I thought she needed to relax.” Chaeyoung said like she is proud on what she did.

“YAH! How can you send her in a vacation? And not your favorite cousin.. you are so cruel!!!” It is Nayeon’s turn to act cute. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. “Come on, you can tour the world with your money, so giving you something like that is not going to work and not to mention that you will also put it into waste as you have no time because of work, so I gave it to those who are in need.” Chaeyoung explained briefly but Nayeon pouted, though Nayeon has a point, it will still be nice if she received that as a gift.

“Oh Nayeon Unnie, don’t pout, I will treat you dinner and make it up to you.” Chaeyoung said like she is guilty but then again she just appeared there because Tzuyu is in vacation and Dahyun is travelling all over the world, because she is a flight attendant. “So shall we?” Chaeyoung invited.

“Aish - - I am bringing a plus one”

“A plus one? Are you serious?” Chaeyoung acted surprised as she knows Nayeon does not have a friend or anyone.

“Why do you act surprised?! I have friends too, you know.”

“Since when?” Chaeyoung is really surprised… She is facing Nayeon when she smelled that familiar jasmine scent, the Bvlgari scent that she is familiar with, Chaeyoung gulped.

“Nayeon unnie, sorry I was ---  Oh I did not know you have a company.”

Nayeon smiled at the person from her door as Chaeyoung did not even move a bit.

“It is okay Mina, my cousin, will treat us today.”

Chaeyoung finally turn around and she is welcomed by a shy Myoui Mina, as the girl unconsciously tuck her hair by her ear offering  a shy smile to her. Chaeyoung needed to look on another direction as she started blushing, she knows her of course as they used to work together. She is the sister of the guy who left Tzuyu on the altar. Myoui Mina…  the long time eye candy of Chaeyoung at work. She did not know that she will see her again, what is worse is that she did not know that she knows Nayeon.

“I’m sure you have met before.” Nayeon smiled.

“Ah yeah.” They said in unison then they look at each other shyly and they both blushed Nayeon just smiled feeling the cute tension between the two. Then they both look on another direction blushing.

“How are you Chaeyoung sunbaenim” Mina spoke in a sweet and respectful manner, Chaeyoung is younger than her but she still calls her that way because Chaeyoung worked on the company before her, and Chaeyoung has a higher position so she respects her, though Nayeon had notice that whenever Mina and her are together the girl always asks about Chaeyoung so she knows these two are like teenagers seeing each other unexpectedly.

“I am good.. you?” Chaeyoung’s playfulness is nowhere to be found all of a sudden, she turned in to a stiff conscious little girl who looks cute yet awkward.

“I am good too.” Mina said looking on the ground. Nayeon is smiling, she can feel the awkwardness of the two, as if they have a lot of things to say to each other but they are both shy.. Nayeon finds it interesting. “Chaeyoung has a new job, she is treating us today as she is celebrating it with us, right Chaeng?” Nayeon patted Chaeyoung’s shoulders and Mina looks at her like she is anticipating, excited on Chaeyoung’s treat or more likely excited on spending time with Chaeyoung.

“Ah yeah.. we are celebrating..” Chaeyoung’s only words, Nayeon likes this a lot, the talkative Chaeyoung seemed to be in another dimension.

“Great, I did not know you are here for a celebration, I should have brought something.” Mina said like a shy girl. Chaeyoung smiled. “No it is okay, it was a sudden visit, I did not know that you had something planned if I knew I should have invited you properly” Chaeyoung answered back shyly too.

“I should treat you then since you are celebrating a great thing in your life.” Mina said blushing, because she realized that she could have just invited Cheyoung in a date.

“Ah errr, I guess next time?” Chaeyoung blushed harder as she scratches the back of her head.

“Next time it is.” Mina’s heart pounded faster, Chaeyoung agreed to meet her again.

“Are we having a meal or the two of you will just die in redness there?’ Nayeon asked teasing both of them and Mina become conscious of her environment and shook her head, then Chaeyoung rolled her eyes to Nayeon.

“Yeah we should go.”  Mina said as she went out of the office, like she is really happy.

Nayeon smiled at Chaeyoung teasingly, “WHAT?” Chaeyoung asked.

“You like her… hihihihih” Nayeon teased and Chaeyoung was about to ran after her when.. “You guys coming?” Mina appeared again and Chaeyoung changes her image once again from playful to serious and respected. Nayeon just chuckled and Chaeyoung just glared at her. Before they both follow Mina.

_

PH

Tzuyu and Sana spend the whole day shopping in 168 mall. Tzuyu got everything that she needed as if she has a new closet already. She bought a dozen of underwear. Well she was supposed to get black but Sana asked her to choose green instead. Then she got boxers and tank tops too for her to sleep comfortably. She also got couple of pants and polos. All her clothes are most likely green.

"Aish, you should have told me that you wanted me to be Grinch" Tzuyu sighed.

Sana looked at her glaring. "Whe? What is wrong with green Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu gulped, she admits it Sana is indeed attractive but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter