Our Past II

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dazed that is all Sana is, when she opened her eyes and saw the woman sleeping beside her, she barely remembers anything that happened last night all she knows is that she lost her mind. She lost her mind big time when she realized that an arm is wrapped around her waist and her chin is on her chest. She shook her head, how did it happen? How did she end up beside Tzuyu, the girl she just recently met? She took a deep breath not believing this fast- paced situation she is in, she lost it.

All she knows is she was so much younger yesterday and Tzuyu did things to her body, she did not know that she was starving till she tasted her. Sana almost hit herself remembering last night, she was hypnotized by Tzuyu’s kisses and the overflowing emotion that she makes her feel was uncontainable anymore so it exploded in such a wonderful thing that all Sana could do is smile on the thought. She felt shy about last night, she then focused on Tzuyu’s sleeping face. Sana looked at her lovingly, tracing every part of Tzuyu’s face with her gaze. From Tzuyu’s calm eyebrows to her closed eyes, pointed nose and Tzuyu’s lips which are slightly open as she is peacefully sleeping. Sana bite her lower lips in the site of Tzuyu’s lips. Her heart skip beats by just looking at Tzuyu, she delicately used her point finger to gently trace Tzuyu’s lips and with that sensation electricity travels from her arm, to her shoulders that reaches the pulse on her neck because that is the only sound she can hear.

Then Sana thought of something, ‘she looks like her’,  she thought of the person who let her experience the world she become to love, she thought of the person she knows by the code name: Nirvana. ‘How is that even possible? It could not be her.’ Sana tried to defend that thought appearing in her mind. That person she knows as Nirvana, is the person she like the most, she was the reason why Sana did not like anyone, she was the first person that is not in Sana’s blood line that become true to her, so she admires that person ever since, she even learned Korean for her.

 

 

APPROXIMATELY 12 YEARS AGO

"The Heiress of Minatozaki Inc., Minatozaki Sana is reported to be missing, the people inside the house stated that the girl went to her bedroom and when they checked on her she was gone. Blah blah blah" The reporter on the TV is talking about Sana missing for couple of hours now. Mr. Minatozaki was damn worried so he had it televise and all the authorities are looking for his daughter now.

 

"All of you are STUPID!!! I told you to watch her!!!" He is shouting inside their house Nayeon and Chaeyoung are still inside the mansion, they are asked to stay if in case there are still some kidnappers or something, well they need to wait for their parents to pick them up so they have no choice than to witness the wrath of Sana’s father.

"Is he really that scary?” Chaeyoung is looking at Mr. Minatozaki scolding everyone from guards to maids. The young Chaeyoung gulped, she is never a fan of shouting.

“He is nice when Sana is around and he is always like that when he is mad.” Nayeon briefly explain they are both not moving and just acting really prim so that Mr. Minatozaki will spare them.

“You said that this house is pretty guarded, how can she be missing?” Chaeyoung whispered.

“I don’t know what happened okay! Let’s just hope she is fine or we’ll die in the hands of her dad in a young age.” Nayeon said sweating, she is already praying for her life.

Chaeyoung looked at her with ‘what the hell are you talking about face’

 

MEANWHILE IN A NOT SO FAR LOCATION

"Wow this is amazing." Sana said in English as she looks up on to see the shaped and different colored lights brightening the park, this is the first time she had seen those things in person and she loves it. She took a deep breath to smell the air, though it could include pollution, she does not care she likes it, she likes what she sees, people busy from left to right and the lights, everything. She also likes what she hears, the honks from the cars, the laughter of the people talking and teasing each other, all these are new for her. She knows that she is missing a lot being locked in their big mansion walls.

"You like it?" Tzuyu asked in Korean and flashes a bright smile. She seemed proud.

Sana was interrupted on her little time of appreciation, she tilted her head and her eyes widen, she saw the best thing on that day, the smile plastered by her companion, she took a photo of it using her mind and she knows she will remember her as long as she can, another new thing have appeared in her and that is the sudden thud in her chest. She then plastered a smile returning, that warming gesture from her companion.

"Thank you!" Sana spoke in Japanese, she feels her ears heating up.

Tzuyu is also mesmerized on that bright smile, she needed to gulped for a moment. This is the first time she thought that someone could be as pretty as her. That gives her confidence though. “Let’s go.” Tzuyu said, of course Sana did not understand it but she has no choice than to follow her because she took her by the wrist and started dragging her.

 

Tzuyu brought Sana in a spacious location in the park, where people practiced riding bikes and skateboards. She has noticed Sana wanting to try riding the bike by herself, when the girl would gesture pedaling and holding the steer of it, so Tzuyu wanted to do for this girl.

"Ride!" She ordered but Sana furrowed her eyebrows not knowing what Tzuyu meant.

“Sorry?” Sana asked for a repeat but no matter how many times Tzuyu would repeat that there is no way she can understand.

"Aish, you did not understand me again." Tzuyu said scratching the back of her head in frustration then she had an idea, she pulled Sana towards her bike and acted like she is riding an invisible bike and Sana’s eyes brighten, “Oh you want me to ride the bike!” Sana is more than excited as she knew what Tzuyu wanted she will teach her on how to ride a bike.

The heiress rode the bike, she is scared and anxious about this, because it is her first time to learn how to cycle.

Both of Sana’s feet are on the ground and her hands are not on the handle, Tzuyu smiled on the ignorance that Sana has. Then she takes her hands and put it on the right handles.

Sana looked on their hands and the atmosphere changed, it felt like she is dreaming. She is having a very good dream.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter