She is Chased

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dehydrated and nearly dying. That is what Dahyun is feeling, she opened her eyes and everything is weird. She knows she is not moving but the ceiling is moving as if it is inclining to the right. She tried sitting up but she felt like she is inside an orbit that everything is inclining to the right. , she hates it. She was drunken, she barely remembers what happened all she knew was she had a fight with Tzuyu in the restaurant, how did she get back to her hotel room? She decided not to think anymore as she slams her body on the bed, she will deal with her job later and her sister too and deal with all the s in her life once she get sober.

She turned right and she saw a glass of water and a capsule.

‘This should help you with your hang over. Get some rest.’ There was a note. She tried remembering who could have put it there but nothing is coming in her mind so she just took the medicine and flops herself on the bed again. Then she suddenly smile, remembering that she is seeing Momo’s face from last night.

“She is really pretty I hope she follow my advise.” Dahyun closed her eyes again.

_

Momo is sitting outside their balcony as she is looking on the sunrise. She tried blocking it using her hand.

“Coffee?” Sana offered as she sat beside Momo, she is carrying two cups. Momo looks at Sana and the cup of coffee as she took it from her best friend.

“Did you not sleep?” Sana asked. Momo just sips on her cup and decided not to say anything. Sana look at her empathetically. “I know what Dahyun said hurt you…” Sana did not dare to continue when Momo faced her and her eyes were already teary.

“I’m sorry.” Sana said looking on the ground.

“Don’t be. What she said was true. I am using people to get what I want.”

“Mo, we both know that she is not just thinking like that, she is thinking that you are selling your body to get what you want, you are just teasing them and that’s it.” Sana defended her.

“What is the difference on that Sana? I am still using people. I am like – “ Momo hugs her knees. “I am like my mother, a user that is what my dad always say about her even after they separated. I hated my mom because of her past and I am living her past now. I don’t know what gotten in to me.” Momo cried suddenly and all Sana can do is pat her back and hug her. Momo sobs on Sana’s shoulder. To many, Momo is the tough girl who can manipulate anyone. To Sana, Momo is one of the most amazing people on Earth, she helped her when she was in need and she makes her laugh and guide her to live independently, Momo is more of like her role model and a real friend.

Dahyun is Momo’s wake up call. She made Momo realized her worth, specially when Dahyun was drunken and she keeps on blabbing things about how perfect Momo is and how much there are more things to life that what she is doing. Yes, it was her and Dahyun who spent the night together drinking, but Momo is just watching Dahyun drink.

Sana had never known why Momo decided to get in to this type of business, she knows that Momo’s father works in a top company in Japan so they are also well off. All she knows is that Momo’s mother is in the Philippines that is why Momo lives there and she visits her sometimes.

“My father had been wanting me to go back to Japan and get a proper education, I had always been ignoring him because when I go back he will stop sending money to my mother. I always thought that my mother needed that money because of my siblings and of course the ones I am giving her but then I realized that, she is  just using me to get to leech my father off, she barely ask how I am? What am I up to. The truth is Dahyun was the realization I needed, what hurts more is that realizing my mother could have not loved me at all.” Momo cried harder, Sana could not react, she does not know if that is even possible? A mother not loving her own daughter? But she cannot contest more, she barely hear Momo’s mother asking how she is rather she will always nag her about money and all.

Momo took a deep breath and wipe all her tears away as she pull away from Sana’s hug.

“I am flying to Japan. I called my Papa and he bought me a ticket, I am enrolling next semester in a theatre school that his friend own.”

Sana was shocked on what Momo said. She has mix emotions, she is afraid not to have Momo with her and she is happy at the same time as Momo will make an effort to change her life.

“Mo - - “ Sana’s eyes are teary, she is saying goodbye to Tzuyu in two weeks and now Momo? What is going on. “When are you leaving?” Sana shook her head, she can’t be not happy on this big step that Momo is taking.

“Next month. I need to go to finalize my documents here first so I can enroll in the school there.” Momo said looking hurt, but Sana could see the happiness in her eyes, she is really turning her life around and Sana just nodded and hugged Momo once again. Now she is thinking she should also do what she needs to do - -  She needs to go to South Korea to face her drafted fate.

 

 

 

 

1 Week Later –

Sana is panting and sweating real hard.. She feels like she is running a marathon, she as she forces her legs to move faster and faster to avoid the men who are following her for two days now. Tears started to fall from her eyes as she seems to be dying, she does not dare to look back because if she does she might slow down and she did not want that to happen because she will be caught by these stupid men.

“Aish, when are they gonna stop?! Can Daddy just let me be until Tzuyu leaves?!!” Sana said as she ran faster, now she sure is she is losing weight.

-2 Days before the Chasing part-

Tzuyu and Sana went in one of the provinces in the Philippines. They went to Tagaytay, Sana wanted to bring her to the beach so that they can swim but Tzuyu said that she wants to go sightseeing she does not want to go to the beach because she will become darker so Sana just followed Tzuyu’s wishes. Since Sana said to Tzuyu that they only have until Tzuyu leaves for South Korea, Tzuyu become sweeter than usual and more caring than usual, Tzuyu said that “If we only have two weeks then let’s have happy memories.” And Sana is thankful on that. So they somewhat created a mini bucket list on the things that they wanted to do a couple. It is weird but they just want to enjoy the moment.

The weather in Tagaytay is colder than Manila most Filipinos are wearing jackets but the two of them did not mind the cold weather actually they love it, they miss the cold weather so they are both wearing shorts and just a pair of loose shirts, Tzuyu has her stripe blue and white shirt and Sana has her stripe pink and white shirt both are wearing their Nike Air, Tzuyu’s blue and Sana’s pink. That describe who is the guy in the relationship. The couple things is part of their couple goals.

They are in an overlooking place and they are seeing a volcano they are hand in hand.

"Welcome to TAGAYTAY." Sana smiled to Tzuyu with that angel like smile of hers.

Tzuyu is taken aback with the view she is using binoculars that she bought on the way to the overlooking, she needed it to actually explore the place, she likes the infrastructure and the natural view being combined.

"This is amazing I can clearly see the mouth of the Volcano and hell it is under the water it is great." Tzuyu is pretty amazed on the said view.

"That is called Taal Volcano, Taal Volcano is a complex volcano, It is the second most active volcano in the Philippines with 33 historical eruptions. All of these eruptions are concentrated on Volcano Island, an island near the middle of TAAL LAKE. Taal Volcano and Lake presents one of the most picturesque and attractive views in the Philippines"

"Woah you know about this even though you just stayed for just two months." Tzuyu said amazed with her girlfriend's knowledge.

"Duh there is a thing called google just so you know" Sana said mocking Tzuyu and she even showed her the page where she searched about the Taal Volcano.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and commented. “Yeah right”

Sana chuckled on that childishness. Then it fade for a while, gosh she will miss this.

Tzuyu uses her binoculars again as she looks on a different direction she saw the houses on the mountains being an architect she does have an idea on how those houses were built, and it amazed her more, she wanted to do something like this in the future, she just pictured a dream house for her and – she gulps of course for her and Sana.

"Those looks good, right? I also want to have a house like that an overlooking house where you can see such great view of mother nature" Sana commented out of impulse, she does not know that it could trigger tension.

"Do you really like it?” Tzuyu asked looking at Sana with that intense looks. Sana did not answer. “If you really like that I can build you one in the future.” Tzuyu said confidently.

Sana is shocked on what Tzuyu said, build her one? That will be a fairy tale come true. was left ajar as she was speechless.

Tzuyu put her hand on Sana’s chin and push it up to close Sana’s slightly opened mouth.

"Hey! I am an architect I am capable of doing such thing trust me." Tzuyu said in confidence once more and smiled. “We can have a dog too if you like.” Tzuyu said planning the future that she will have with Sana.

Sana did not have that expression because she thinks that Tzuyu can’t do it. She was shocked because she likes what she heard from Tzuyu, she likes that idea. But what can she do? She can’t be the person Tzuyu wanted her to be. She is making herself believe that Tzuyu is just a short time,  a short distraction from what she trying to escape from but at this very moment, because of Tzuyu’s words…… she no longer wants to be Sana Minatozaki the heiress rather she just wants to be Sana Im the entertainer that Tzuyu become to love.

‘I love that, I love a dog.’ Sana said in her mind. ‘I wish we can do that, I wish…’ Sana is just looking at Tzuyu, she is thinking about it but she cannot just not appear on her father’s eyes anymore. So she needed to control herself, but why does it hurts whenever she thinks that Tzuyu and her cannot be together?

"Are you changing your mind about that two week thing?” Tzuyu asked in a teasing smile and ‘I would if I could’ Sana said in her mind before shaking her head and looking on another direction, “You wished” Sana said and she smiled. Tzuyu made face.

-

They went to a market that sells beef stew it is called BULALO in Tagaytay. They ordered it and  Tzuyu loved it as she was able to eat three cups of rice. Sana is just looking at her, taking photos of her behavior in her mind.

“I know I am pretty, but you should start eating or I will never leave you.” Tzuyu said as she noticed that Sana has not been eating.

Sana rolled her eyes and she grabs her spoon and started eating, that behavior made Tzuyu frown.

"They say that this is the delicious part of this dish try it" Sana tried lightening up her mood, she should not be too focus on missing the person that is still next to her.

She was referring to the yellowish substance in between the bones that is just full of fats. It is greasy and somehow melt in your mouth. Tzuyu sip it and she enjoyed it.

"It tasted like Jelly" She said and smiled at Sana.

Sana wipes the side of her lips as she saw it a little shinny because of the marrow. Tzuyu smiled on that gesture, then she nodded before taking a deep sigh, it is obvious that she is also thinking about the deadline. But she shrugs it and continue eating.

-

After eating they decided to go to one of the tourist spots in Tagaytay it is called SKY R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter