Her Home

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Quick recap... How did I end up with this tall girl in front of me again?' Sana asked as she is blinking fighting, not to blackout from her drunken state. She is looking straightly at the girl in front of her, she gulps as she looks at their position, their faces are inches away from one another and she quickly glances on the red plums of the girl across her and she bites her lower lips as if she could not fight herself any longer.

'Okay before this we were…'  Sana is shaking her head while trying to remember things as Tzuyu seemed to be not moving, she is having a thought on why they are in this position… An almost kissing position.

'Think Sana before you do something really stupid tonight. To be honest, if it had been someone else I may have kicked that person out from my house or something but... (Looks at freeze Tzuyu) she is different... ‘ Sana said to herself as she looks at Tzuyu’s lips in intently biting her lower lips ‘I remember now.' She said to herself and……

 

Flashback (everything went in rewind their movements are backward until they reached....)

 

“We lost them,” Tzuyu said looking behind and catching her breath, Sana is catching her breath too and none of them had realized their position, on how close their bodies are.

Then Sana suddenly smell a very familiar refreshing scent, it is one of her favorite perfumes Light Blue by D&G, the scent is very refreshing and calming, then she realized that she is sniffing the neck of a stranger, her nose touches her skin….

Tzuyu needed to gulp hard as she can feel the touch of someone, she knows she will block out in a moment if this continues.

Sana heard the gulp and suddenly she realized that she is not supposed to sniff someone’s neck.. she pulled away and….

Tzuyu and Sana’s eyes met... They both gulp and… they look at each other’s lips…They looked at each other and their eyes met and lust covered the whole atmosphere as their hearts beating for one another.

This is the most intense look that Tzuyu shared with someone her whole lifetime and Sana’s too, she does not know what is going on her stomach like a magnet is pulling her to taste those red lips.. but,

Sana managed to step back and Tzuyu did it too to avoid the temptation of the atmosphere. They looked everywhere like, they do not know what to do, like what happened did not create tensions or they did not feel any knots on their lower stomach.

Tzuyu coughed as if she is trying to think of what to talk about and she took a deep breath before smiling. Sana was blushing on how Tzuyu is reacting when she saw her smile...

'Wow her smile makes her look like so innocent' Sana thought.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu speaking in Korean as she managed to ask while keeping her smile.

"Ye...yes I am" Sana answered in the same language dreamily, then she shook her head clearing her mind how an angel like the person standing across her is. She shook her head and snaps back to reality. "Thank you." She smiled in the sweetest and most attractive manner she could offer, showing off those white teeth.

Tzuyu literally closed her eyes because of too much light coming out from Sana’s face as she smiles.

Sana looks at her confusedly, why did the girl holds on her chest and covering her face with her hands, is she having a heart attack on too much running? Sana thought then her expression become worried. “Are you okay? Shall I bring you to a hospital?” She asked.

"I just can't take the light coming out from your smile... Seeing you dancing earlier is already too much for me now you smiled at me... I just die." Tzuyu held her heart so tight acting that it hurts.

Sana needed to process what Tzuyu said and she assumed she looks a bit slow but then, when she realized that Tzuyu was trying a pick up line, she started chuckling, she is a very light person, she laugh with those silly things, and she would lie if it has no effect on her at all.

Tzuyu smiled hearing Sana chuckled as if all the things that happened in her life did not mean anything, “Kim Tzuyu.” She offered her hand to the girl creeping that very cute smile. Sana looks at her for a while then she smiled again, looking at her hand.

‘Kim? Tzuyu? Why does it ring a bell had I met her before? But she is from Korea... I only went once in Korea my whole lifetime there is no way we could've met just with a short period of time. But she is Korean I need to be careful.' Sana thought as Tzuyu's hand is hanging waiting for her to shake it.

"Im Sana" She gave her name but did not entertain to shake hands with Tzuyu.

“Sana?” Tzuyu looks cute on how she says her name, she retracted her hand realizing Sana, is not willing to shake hers, but rather than being disappointed and thinking on where she heard that name, she shrugs it off and thought that in the future she can hold her hand again, “Is that a Korean name?” She suddenly asked as she wanted to get the conversation going.

"Half Japanese Half Korean," Sana explained briefly.

"Nice to meet you Sana" Tzuyu had that idiotic smile again, that as if she can live forever type of smile.

Sana smiled and nodded before walking away, hopping like she is a kid. Well, she was successful on running away from the men so she is happy, not a single thing about that happiness involves knowing Tzuyu.. not really, even the idiotic smile of Tzuyu keeps on replaying in her mind... but she knows she should be careful to her too, since she is Korean, she did not give her Minatozaki because if she does, Tzuyu might know her, since that name owes a multibillion-dollar company.

Tzuyu was left standing on that same spot, it took her a clean minute realizing that Sana ditched her, she really needs to work that out stop thinking too much, well she was really remembering where she heard the name Sana… So she shook her head and started walking and looking for Sana who disappeared in no time.

_

Sana walked for over 15 minutes now, she does feel that someone is following her thinking that it would be the black men again so she pretended to be relaxed she then looked back and she just finds an empty street behind her. She sighed.

'I know someone is following me!' Sana thought.

This time she counted to take ten steps and on her tenth, she jumped facing her back.

"Booyah!" she tried surprising the person behind her, she does look a little stupid but she just shrugs it as no one is behind her at all.

"Yah Sana-yah stop being so paranoid!" She scolds herself even hitting her head.

"Why? Are you talking to yourself are you crazy or what?" Tzuyu came out from nowhere that made Sana almost peed her pants as she realized that it was someone familiar she hits Tzuyu nonstop...

"OWW" Tzuyu cried as she felt Sana’s fist on her shoulders.

"You scared the out of me!" Sana said while hitting Tzuyu, she does not even wonder how comfortable she is reacting in front of the girl.

"I'm sorry .. I have been following you checking if the men in black will catch you... I wanted to see you home safe." Tzuyu said as she struggles on receiving the sweet (at least for her) of Sana.

Sana stopped as she hits Tzuyu real hard that made the girl fell on a mountain of trash with leftovers and all. “OMO!” Tzuyu protested as her is on floor and trash couple of sticky stuff is stuck on her.

"God you stink!" Sana said as she scratches her nose.

"Wow... You caused me this mess and you have the guts to say that.... At least help me to stand will yah." Tzuyu said as she stretches her arms for Sana’s help. If Chae Young or Dahyun did it to her she will be screaming mad already but it is not them it Sana, the girl that made her drool and had an as she watches her perform.

Sana was hesitant to help her but she still did, she helped Tzuyu got up and she suddenly stood really close to Sana, that there it is again, their bodies almost clashing, and with the tension that covers the atmosphere, they needed to gulp once again but this time Sana pushed Tzuyu again, with her on the floor again, this time Sana walks fast and Tzuyu followed her right away.

"Aish... I lost my luggage." Tzuyu suddenly realized it as she thought of showering and changing her clothes, Sana stopped on her track and looks at Tzuyu.

'Yeah... She did hit those men with her luggage should I take responsibility for her? Or should I leave her she will just become a burden ... I did not ask for her to do that though.. ' Sana’s conscience is battling. She rolled her eyes to herself and her conscience saying that she should bring Tzuyu home won.

"You come with me and clean up." Sana invited like she does not care at all.

There it is again the idiotic smile of Tzuyu and why does Sana blush every time she sees that... Then Tzuyu saw her looking at her so Sana immediately looks in another place because she knows that she can see her blushing.

"Did you lose everything? I mean your passport? Your clothes." Sana asked looking on the ground trying to avoid that gaze.

Tzuyu nodded like a child with teary eyes... She does not care about the clothes or anything that is in there her Passport is there and she needs that to get back to Korea.

"Aish... Impulsive Idiot... " Sana said.

Tzuyu did not say anything at all. 'I guess that is what I lose just getting your name.. Well so be it... I got a bonus to stay in your place' she smiles deviously as she looks at Sana like she is victorious. Sana is sure that she will blush again, why are those pickup lines seemed to be working on her so she just rolled he eyes, as Tzuyu is walking on her side acting like she is so happy.

_

 

They reached the high way and was able to get a cab going to the condominium the driver is looking at the two foreigners at his back seat and he keeps on touching his nose evidently one of the two stinks so much.

"He can smell you stinking and he looked so displeased" Sana spoke in Korean the driver did not understand, as Sana smiled at him on the top mirror and the driver responded with a sweet smile without teeth.

"He does not smell good himself! His breath stinks!" Tzuyu protested well she is telling the truth though. She smiled at the driver and driver smiled too. Well, the driver had been looking at them. Amazed or curious on what they are talking about.

They stopped in front of a high-rise condominium. Sana paid and they get off.

"You live here?" Tzuyu asked looking on the building, no disrespect but she is working in a brothel, she thought that she could be living in a slum.

"No, I live on the other side of the streets that is why I asked him to stop here because I like us to walk," Sana said sarcastically.

Tzuyu smiled and found it so cute. Sana rolled he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter