Her Sign

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE MONTH LATER

Sana arrived in Incheon airport.

She is wearing her white fitted off shoulder dress looking glamorous with her Chanel bag by her arm and a pair of Blanc and Eclare shades. She dyed her hair black, she looked even hotter with it.

“Miss Minatozaki!!” reporters are calling her from left to right. They are flashing their cameras to her direction hoping to get the perfect, shot of her. She will surely be the headline of every entertainment and business section of newspapers and magazines as she finally arrived in South Korea, her engagement to Yoo Jungyeon had been announced. Since she is finally in South Korea everyone is hoping for a wedding date already.

Sana is not minding them. She is just walking elegantly looking at the place that is so new to her, she knows nothing about the place since she did not come back here for God knows how long. She can only be reminded of one thing in this place and that is her so called Nirvana, the child who helped her experience the outside world for the first time. She thought that it was supposed to be wonderful, but South Korea suddenly felt like a warp.

A warp because she is reminded of Kim Tzuyu. The girl who walked out of her and left her crying in the streets. Sana clenched her jaw because the pain felt like it was just yesterday.

“Sana yah!” Sana’s thoughts were interrupted, by the only person she has a clear memory of in this warp like place. Sana paid her gaze to her and she smiled. The source of the voice is wearing a black pencil skirt paired with a typical white long sleeve tucked in, and with killer high heels. The basics of being an executive to a high company, the basics of being Im Nayeon.

“How are you doing? How was your flight?” Nayeon asked a lot of questions as she welcomes her cousin in a tight embrace. Of course, reporters were all over the place and that moment, was captured by them. A good publicity for Nayeon.

“Nayeonnie, it is so great to finally meet you in person after a very long time.” Sana said sincerely embracing Nayeon back.

“Tell me about it.” Nayeon answered as they pull away. “So, how are you doing?” Nayeon asked demanding for answers this time, she even cups Sana’s cheeks.

“All good Nayeonnie” Lie, though Sana answered in a calm and sweet voice, it was a lie. She had been freaking broken for the last month. Sana wanted to compose herself before she makes a comeback in South Korea and show herself to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu. The girl she had been calling since the day that girl left her. Momo said she was pathetic, begging on voicemails and composing long messages that got ignored. She was to fly back in South Korea but Momo stopped her, rather she flew with Momo to Japan and composed herself for three weeks staying in Kyoto with her best friend. Even though Sana looks pathetic she could not ignore that Tzuyu is her life, that Tzuyu is the main reason why she is back in South Korea.

Sana told Momo everything and because of that Momo has a readied position in their company after she graduates college. Momo is also flying in South Korea, as she is studying tourism majoring in South Korean culture and language. She was supposed to be part of a Theater School but Sana used her powers to have Momo enrolled in Osaka University to study an actual degree and Momo’s father is still paying for it. She needs to finish couple of units before she can fly to South Korea on what they called her internship.

“I am glad that you are finally back here, now you can do all the things that you are supposed to be doing.” Nayeon said like she is mocking Sana in asking her to do all the things that what Sana is supposed to do. Sana just chuckled cutely. Nayeon rolled her eyes visible to Sana, of course the heiress thought it is a joke.

Sana took a deep breath, “Gah, I can’t even remember the last time I was here.”

There is a black Rolls Royce waiting for them. It is one of Sana’s hundreds of cars, the door was opened for them by one of her men.

“Well, hmmm” Nayeon looks like she is thinking, “I don’t normally party but since today is a very special occasion. Your comeback in South Korea and per se your bachelorette party, shouldn’t we be celebrating?” Nayeon asked excitedly, with her brows moving up. Nayeon is the studious girl but she has her breaks too, and partying is one of those, that is why Jungyeon and her jives.

Sana thought for a while, what is there to celebrate? She is marrying a person she barely knows and mending her broken heart. If those reasons are worth partying for then she is all for it.

“Come on!” Nayeon acts cute.

Sana shook her head while smiling. “Arra.”

“Great! It’s been a while so let’s take it slow –“ Nayeon smiled widely. She is excited to hit the clubs as it had been a while since she did it, so tonight is going to be a blast.

__

 

“We can’t stop stop stop - Yeogin party time! -Idaero gyesok party time!( it’s a party)

We gon rock rock rock- Jjarishage nan (tonight)

P A R T Y, P A R T Y

Lemon soju, nan tekilla, neon mohito Gaja Jeju, California, Roma-kkaji Hayan jinju pumeun bada meosjin pado finito!

P A R T Y, P A R T Y”

 

Girls Generation’s song, Party covers the whole place. People are partying with this top list music, that everyone knows. As the people who are dancing are also singing along with the music.

This place is a bar with a summer theme, people are wearing their bikinis and there is a pool in the middle where they can play water games and just swim. This is a high-end bar in South Korea, only elite, top celebrities and named people can enter the place.

 

Luckily, Son Chaeyoung is dating an a list person, the daughter of the owner of the JYP Inc. so Myoui Mina can get her in this bar. She is banging her head to the music, and singing her lungs out as she dances to the popular steps wearing her cute baby blue bikini. Mina is behind her, with hands caressing her flat stomach and swaying from left to right following Chaeyoung’s movement.

 

Mina is wearing a white shirt on top of her red bikini. Well, Chaeyoung knows how ravishing Mina is with just those two pieces on so she insisted for her girlfriend to wear something on top. At first, Mina was complaining but when Chaeyoung said she does not want guys and girls looking at Mina because she is a jealous freak, Mina did not say anything and just wore that baggy shirt. Now Mina thought that Chaeyoung should have worn a shirt too because all eyes are on her. Well, as a strategy, Mina stays close with Chaeyoung putting a fence around her oblivious boyish chic.

 

They seemed to be the life of the party as they dance, caring about themselves only. Not minding the people, no cameras or phones allowed inside because this is where all the dirty secrets these well known people lies.

 

“P A R T Y P A R T Y” Chaeyoung is shouting the lyrics, like her voice could over power the high end speakers. Mina bites her lower lips, she got to admit this state of Chaeyoung is really cute. So she suddenly nibbles Chaeyoung ear, tracing it using her skillful tongue.

 

“P” Chaeyoung gulped as she felt what Mina is doing to her. “A” She let if out in a breath as Mina continues, she thinks that Mina could be drunken. ”R” She is breathing heavily as Mina deeper. “T” Chaeyoung said in a broken voice as Mina seemed to hit her spot, she felt jittery. “Y” It sounded that Chaeyoung reached an with Mina’s action.

 

Mina chuckled, she loves seeing her girlfriend in a fragile manner.

 

Chaeyoung faced Mina narrowing her eyes to her girlfriend who is smiling at her showing her gums. “You are such a bad girl.” She threatened Mina, who met her eyes lustfully.

 

Chayoung smiced and she is ready to crash their lips as she puts her arms around the shoulders of the taller one, with Mina’s hands on her waists.

 

Their nose touches and they started kissing, losing their selves in the music and the environment.

After that hot make out session, Mina bite her lower lips, their eyes met lustfully.

 

“We should stop now. We have company tonight.” Mina said with her hot breath touching Chaeyoung’s longing lips.

 

“Yeah, we should.” Chaeyong answered in a seductive tone, Mina did not know that this boyish chic could sound as y as that. They ended up kissing once again, rough and electrifying. Chaeyoung’s hand playing behind Mina’s locks and Mina is caressing her back, this is indeed arousing for both of them. People are not looking at them, well everyone has their own business.

 

“Chaeyoung totally forgot that we are here.” Said by a woman with white porcelain skin wearing a black rash guard paired with a black bikini. She is crossing her legs as she sips elegantly on her margarita. She is just observing the place, this is all new to her, she is not really a party person, she had told her sister and their best friend about the truth that she is an old maid and they accepted her. Though, they will sometimes but good thing she is always flying so she can just ditch the blind dates that Chaeyoung arranged for her.

 

“Dahyun Unnie!” Hiccup was heard after Dahyun looks at the girl beside her with face on the table. She looks at how many empty glasses is beside her sister and there were tons of shot glasses, like Kim Tzuyu finished one bottle of blue label by herself. “ Yah! Kim Tzuyu!” Dahyun scolded.

 

Tzuyu is wearing a neon green laced bikini, that is a little too revealing, which Dahyun thought but for Chaeyoung it was perfect so that Tzuyu can find a new lover and forget about the girl she met in the Philippines, the girl in the name of Im Sana, well technically Minatozaki Sana.

 

Tzuyu had been equally hurt as Sana for the past thirty days. She does not talk about how painful it is or what she really feels inside but the people around her knows that she is not well. She keeps on drinking every night, she keeps on locking herself inside her room and she will end up crying all night. She will go to work with eye bags or no, eye luggage. The thing is that Tzuyu does not know how she should deal with the fact that Sana, the girl she loves is the reason why her life turned upside down, she does not know how to deal with the fact that, that girl lied to her and crashed her world again-

“Unnie~~” Tzuyu cried for Dahyun.

 

Dahyun looks at her sister with pity, she seems to be hurt too. She answered with a hum.

 

Tzuyu started sobbing, “Unnie, why does it hurts still?” She sobs. “They said that alcohol could make you numb and forget everything but why it’s not working?! Why does it hurt so much?! Why do I still remember her… Unnie” She cried harder, her shoulders are moving up and down. She is crying her lungs out but no one can hear her because of the loud music it is just Dahyun, who started caressing her back. “Maybe it was not enough, maybe I need more!” Tzuyu said searching for the blue label bottle and she tried to gulp from the bottle.

 

“Tzuyu yah.” Dahyun called lovingly, and she stole the bottle from Tzuyu. She had never seen her sister like that, not even when Tzuyu was left by Jungyeon in the altar. Dahyun took a deep breath, “Real feelings don’t just get wash out like that, alcohol is never the answer for anything. You need to face the facts that lies in front of you and make a decision if she is worth it.” Dahyun said like the older sister Tzuyu always loves. Dahyun hugged her sister as Tzuyu cries harder.

 

Tzuyu called Dahyun that day, and fate was with them that time because Dahyun just landed in Cebu from South Korea, so she immediately flew to meet her sister in NAIA. Tzuyu waited for an hour or two in the airport with just her passport and cellphone. When Dahyun saw her sister that day, her heart broke too. Tzuyu’s eyes were puffy and tears are flowing from her eyes like waterfalls, when she saw Dahyun standing in front of her Tzuyu immediately stood up and ran to her sister to cry and hug her. “Take me home Unnie, please I want to go home.” Dahyun wanted to ask a number of questions but she decided not to, “We will go home.” Dahyun answered the request of her sister hugging her back tightly.

 

“Unnie, I thought I will forget about her, about the pain because we knew each other less than two weeks but ! That was the best two weeks of my life. That was the best – now, thinking about it hurts. I should have fought for her.. I should have.. listened to her. I was so mad that I could not think that time.”Tzuyu cried harder and Dahyun caresses her sister’s head. “Unnie” Tzuyu keeps on crying on Dahyun’s shoulder. Dahyun is trying her best to shush her sister but it is not working, she wants to say something to make the pain go away but she knows she could not.

 

“She is a cry baby again?” Chaeyoung appeared beside her best friends, ruining the moment, she just has that magic. Mina elbowed her girlfriend. “What?!” Chaeyoung asked in a condescending tone. “She told me she moved on, because that was just a two-week thing but come on, she always cry like a baby, she should do something about it if she really loves her, because crying and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter