I like her

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you talking about Sana?!!” Sana needed to put her phone away from her ear once again. She went to their balcony and like any other days, the men from the other windows are eyeing her. Sana is just smiling, seducing them not intentionally, well it is not really her fault that she is that fabulous.

 

“YAH!! Nayeonnie, when will you learn to talk calmly in the phone?” Sana whines as her cousin is shouting once again, she told her the story about last night, about the black suit men. “I warned you about it, your father will not wait long! Aish..” Nayeon scolded once more she did sound worried for her cousin. “He knows where you are now! Your days are numbered!” Nayeon said with a tint of happiness on her voice. “Are you smiling?” Sana asked, she knows Nayeon will be one of the happiest people if she lay her feet on South Korea because she does not need to do all of Sana’s task and she is right Nayeon is smiling. “NO” She said but still Sana can hear that evil grin.

 

“Yeah right.” Sana rolled her eyes. If she is in Nayeon’s office she could see her head moving happily. “So what is your plan?” Nayeon asked and Sana is sure that Nayeon is started to think of places that she likes to visit once Sana is back, so Sana smirked. “I am staying here for like another year,  I don’t think they know where I work or live so I should be fine.” Sana mocked Nayeon. “YAH!!! Sana you need to go back here before your father goes there and drag you here in South Korea, and you have a wedding to attend which you are the bride remember?!” Nayeon scolded her once again, Sana heard the worry on Nayeon’s voice because a year? That means a year of running the company and no vacation at all. Sana laughed.

 

“YAH!” Nayeon sounded irritated.

 

“Come on Nayeonnie, I am not afraid of my dad, he will not do that to his only daughter and for the record he will not do anything to you too so just chill it out.” Sana said. “That is not what I am concern about –“ Nayeon sounded frustrated on the other line and Sana knew why. “Well, tell you what, My white Jag in the mansion it is yours already I am giving it to you as a gift.” Sana said to compensate on Nayeon’s feelings. “—wow, you are presenting an offer I can’t resist, how about you give me all your shares?” Nayeon asked jokingly. “I want to but Dad will not allow that.” Sana said immediately in a serious tone. Nayeon sighed, “Look Sana, you are losing all your cars to me, so you need to go home.. before things go out of place, you can’t run away from your family and responsibility forever.” Nayeon sounded serious and Sana took a deep sigh “I know… I will think about it..” She mumbles and she turns around to face their living room. She sees a certain girl coming out from her room. She looks at her and memories of last night appeared, she unconsciously bite her lips as Kim Tzuyu walks pass their living room and going straight to the bathroom, she did not even notice Sana on the balcony but Sana’s eyes were just focus on her.

 

“Sana?! Hey, are you still there?” Nayeon asked as she seemed to be talking on the air..  Well, she has no idea that her cousin is spazzing out. “Ah yeah, still here.” Sana said quickly. “Did you hear what I said?” Nayeon asked. “Ah, I guess..” Sana responded “Nayeonnie, Have you heard the name Kim Tzuyu, before?” Sana is curious maybe her cousin could give her information about Tzuyu, of course she wants to know if she was sent by her father.

 

“Tzuyu? Kim Tzuyu , hmmm. That name rings a bell, I could have heard it somewhere, but I don’t remember – though that named seemed to be unique. I know I heard that somewhere..” Nayeon is thinking really hard digging in her brain, where could she have heard that name.. “Is she a celebrity?” Nayeon confirms. Sana thought for a while should she tell her cousin about her, well just the helping part not the intimate make out scene…  She took a breath, “Never mind Nayeonnie..”

 

“Aish you are always like that you tell me one thing and then you stop telling me about it, do you know how it feel?!” Nayeon is still whining about that attitude of Sana when….

 

“Aaaaaaaah” A loud scream from the bathroom occurred.

 

“What was that Sana?! Is everything okay? Is uncle in your house now?!” Nayeon is panicking on the other line.

 

“I have no idea –“ Sana came inside their place and she sees Momo covered with soap all over her body while holding their broom threatening to hit Tzuyu. “I need to go Nayeonnie, talk to you later..” She hangs up even before Nayeon could say her goodbye and like any other day Nayeon “Aish she did it again!!!”

 

“Don’t go near me you ert!!” Momo is speaking in Japanese as she holds that broom swaying it from left to right so that Tzuyu could not go near her, Tzuyu is not even planning to do anything to her, “Momoring!” Sana stood between Tzuyu and Momo.

 

“Sana chan! Go away from her she is a ert!” Momo said pulling Sana but Tzuyu pulled her to her side, to hide from Momo’s rage. “Yah! Stop” Sana shouted. The two of them stop on pulling Sana. “What happened? Why are you out here all ?!” Sana asked and Momo looks at herself and covered her already exposed body using her two hands, one covering the upper part and the other covering the lower one as the broom drop on the floor. Tzuyu’s eyes were fix on Momo’s body and she gulped. Sana looked at her and “OUCH!” Tzuyu protested as Sana hits her eyes.

 

“See, she is a ert and she was trying to me while I was bathing.” Momo protested in Japanese still covering her exposed body.

 

“I am just peeing!’ Tzuyu protested in Korean and her eyes are open once again, looking on how hot Momo is.. well, something that can’t be denied at all, her tone abdomen and cute mumps.. and silky smooth skin. No one could refuse to look, “OUCH!!!” Tzuyu once again hit by Sana on the eyes, “Keep your eyes close, will you!!” Sana warned and Tzuyu nodded with her eyes closed like a puppy. “No peeking!!” Sana warned and that sounded scary and Tzuyu nodded like a puppy.

 

“Who is she?” Momo then asked with a smirked on her face she have not seen Sana reacted that way, like she is a jealous girlfriend. “Her name is Kim Tzuyu, she is …” Sana suddenly think, how is she going to introduce her, she is the girl she met last night, who helped her and they drunk and they started kissing and… so on.. “A friend” Sana then say.

 

“Your friend?” Momo sounded like she is challenging Sana while she is looking at Tzuyu who is behaving properly with her eyes closed.

 

“Yeah my friend.” Sana confirms right away obvious that she is lying.

 

“Oh okay, when did she visit?” Momo’s smile is growing wider she now recognize her, she is the girl from the bar. Maybe, other than Sana being taken home by this Tzuyu, Sana was the one who took her home.. “Oh she looks familiar.” Momo said moving both her eyebrows upward a gesture that she approves Tzuyu for Sana. The latter gulped, now Momo will not stop teasing her about this.

 

“Can I open my eyes now?” Tzuyu asked.

 

“YES/NO!” Momo and Sana shouted and Sana won because Tzuyu did not open her eyes yet, and Momo smirked looking at Sana as she is doing some weird dance for to mock Sana, “Will you stop that Momoring, and please get dress or continue your shower!! You are disgusting!” Sana said impatiently, “I am hot.. right Tzuyu?” Momo asks as she continue to tease Sana. Tzuyu nodded in response with a gulp.

 

Momo smiled at Sana,  teasing her as she walks back in the bathroom singing OST of some Yuri anime. She is going inside the bathroom eyeing Sana with that teasing look and Sana is glaring at her. Momo could speak four languages in total, Japanese and Filipino, well, that is her roots, she is also good in English because that is the second language of Philippines and Korean because most of her customers are Korean and the owner of the bar, Heechul is Korean, so she perfected it.

 

“Can I open my eyes now?!” Tzuyu asked and Sana looked at her glaring, not answering after a minute. “I will open my eyes now!” Tzuyu said and she did open her eyes, a glaring Sana welcomes her. Tzuyu looks innocent and she has no idea what is going on.. Why is Sana crossing her arms, glaring at her. “What?” She asked confused.

 

“So Momo is hot?” Sana sounded displeased, she continues to glare at Tzuyu.

 

“Well, she is.. I could not lie to her on that.” Tzuyu said like the Sana before her is not turning into super sayan anytime soon. “I am not good at lying.” Tzuyu tries to explain further and she wonders why, Sana looks like she will pull Tzuyu’s eyes from its sockets. Then Tzuyu realized something, she had that idiotic, could live forever smile. Sana looks at her and her glare become fiercer, why is Tzuyu smiling like that is it because of Momo’s hot body? She might not admit it but, that hurts, she started comparing her body to Momo – Momo’s tone abs, and cute mumps and..

 

“Why are you smiling?! Do you still imagine her body?!! Oh please..” Sana sounded furious. Tzuyu’s smile widen and Sana’s eyes are firing.. “You want her?!! Go ahead she is all yours by all means!!” Sana shouted, Momo heard it inside the bath and she chuckled, she definitely knows what that means.

 

“Because you are jealous .” Tzuyu mumbles keeping her smile.

 

“WHAT?!” Sana was caught off-guard on what she heard, she actually needs to clarify it..

 

“You asked me why am I smiling, I am smiling because you are jealous.” Tzuyu answered again keeping that smile on her face.

 

“Jealous?” Sana asked confused, was she? Well…  Tzuyu looks at eyes with a  certain meaning, she is not sure if it is lust or something else, or that is how Tzuyu really looks at people, because if that is how she does, then everyone should be attracted to her the way Sana seemed to be… She gulps.. as..

 

Tzuyu walks towards her, Sana tried to step back, then Tzuyu continue to walks towards her, Sana wanted to step back further but the wall stopped her on doing so and there she found herself in between Tzuyu and the wall …  Sana was taken aback when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter