Her Mystery

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unconditional Love, a love that has no limitations or condition. Sana knew that it is the type of love she will give to Tzuyu. The type of love that Tzuyu deserve and she does hope that Tzuyu could love her the same, even after she tells her everything about her.

Sana stood in the middle of the stage as she holds a mic. She stared at the one person she will sing for tonight, even though she is inside the club with a number of men, her song is only dedicated to one person and that is --- Kim Tzuyu, who is smiling at her lovingly, Sana can only see her.

The spotlight focused on her as the intro of the song started covering the place. Sana is wearing a red long gown to add up to the accent of the theme they have tonight, which is love. Santa closes her eyes, and felt her heart beat and started singing.

Unconditionally – Katy Perry, just imagine Sana sings it, she does have a good voice.

Oh no, did I get too close?

Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?

All your insecurities

All the dirty laundry

Never made me blink one time

Tzuyu wipes Sana’s tears away. She puts their foreheads together, she is happy, really happy that Sana had asked her to stay, that Sana said the words she had dreamt of hearing.

“You said you will sing for me?” Tzuyu can’t contain it but she needs to girlfriend. “You dance good but, baby, do you even know how to sing?” Tzuyu teases her more. “You sweep me off my feet the first day I saw you on that stage and tonight you will be singing? I will be with you everywhere then!” Tzuyu said comforting Sana. Sana does not care if she cries harder or what, but what Sana knows is that Tzuyu will be with her when she does, and she will chase all her demons away, then Tzuyu smiled to Sana again.. that assuring and loving smile. That Sana will remember all her life.

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

There is no fear now

Let go and just be free

I will love you unconditionally

 

“What are you singing for me?” Tzuyu asked she seemed really excited for tonight, since Sana told her, that she will sing for her it is the only thing she looks forward to. They are lying on the bed cuddling all day.

Sana had pacified from crying being with Tzuyu like this makes her feel forever will be perfect even with just this.

“Just wait for tonight, will you?” Sana with a smile. Her eyes are puffy with so much crying but Tzuyu’s hug and touch ease the burning sensation on her eyes.

“Iiiih” Tzuyu wiggles her body. “Is it a Bruno Mars song? The one with I wanna marry you.” Tzuyu sings the last part and Sana chuckled. “Is it, it?” Tzuyu sounded cute.

“Just wait for tonight.”

“Can you just give me a teaser? Like part of the song? Kpop Idols do that!! So please give me a teaser… pretty please..” Tzuyu is all acting cute and Sana is just chuckling with her behavior, again she feels like she can live forever with this.

“Aigoo, area --- It will describe how much I love you,” Sana said smiling.

“Say it again,” Tzuyu demanded with the most sincere smile plastered on her face.

 

Come just as you are to me

Don't need apologies

Know that you are worthy

I'll take your bad days with your good

Walk through the storm I would

I do it all because I love you, I love you

“Say what again?” Sana is smiling this time.

“That last part. When you said” Tzuyu is hoping for Sana to continue her sentence. Sana just furrowed her brows.

“how much?” Tzuyu is really anticipating. “Baby” Tzuyu cried.

Sana chuckled and she comes near Tzuyu’s ear – “I love you, unconditionally” She whispers and Tzuyu literally squeals in happiness.

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

There is no fear now

Let go and just be free

I will love you unconditionally

 

“Say it again!” Tzuyu demanded after she dances while lying beside Sana.

“I love you,” Sana said.

Tzuyu squealed again in happiness, she hugs Sana tighter.

“Yah! Baby – you are suffocating me..”

“I will give you a mouth to mouth resuscitation if you lose your breath,” Tzuyu said cringing on Sana’s action.

“You should do it now then, because you take my breath away. I love you”

Tzuyu is totally going to lose her voice because every time Sana say those words, as if she is being fired up by a tank in the air and Sana is just smiling on how Tzuyu react it makes her happy that Tzuyu r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter