She's Jealous and His Secret Revealed

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minari Chan, how are you and my cousin, Chaeyounggie? Is she treating you right?” Nayeon asked the woman on the other line, her phone is in between her shoulder and ears. She is carrying a number of things as she walks to her office.

Mina chuckled with the opening of Nayeon.

“Apparently, Chaeng is treating me right, so you have nothing to worry about Nayeon Unnie, she knows she’d die if in case she did anything to upset me, she’ll taste the wrath of Myoui Mina,” Mina answered playfully. She had liked Chaeyoung even before the other girl had noticed her. So, Mina will definitely do everything in her power to secure her.

“Well, that is good then, just like how I figured it out, Chaeyoung would be under you, Jjiang Mina,” Nayeon complemented Mina. She knows Chaeyoung very well and she thinks that dork had finally found her match. That may be ironic, but she is happy about it.

Mina smiles. Her heart flutters thinking about Chaeyoung. Being with Chaeyoung completes her.

“Hey, Mina – chan, you told me that Jungyeon moved to a new house, right? Can I please get his address?” Nayeon asked carefully. She does not want Mina to have a hint why she is asking. But she knows Mina, she is very curious specially when it comes to her brother.

“Oh, yes he did, why did you want his address?”

“Well, I have a couple of wedding arrangements that I need to run through with him, so I wanted to send it to his address than to the office because I think he is packed in the office and did not want to add more on it,” Nayeon said swiftly. She sounded that it is the only intention she has.

To be honest she is asking for his address, so she can surprise her. Today is their anniversary in secretly dating and she wants to do something good for Jungyeon. One more thing is that she had never been in the apartment of the young CEO. They always go to a hotel or sometimes Nayeon’s place, so it would be more intimate, and their time wouldn’t be limited. It is obvious that Nayeon is in love with Jungyeon.

“Oh, Okay,” Mina sounded hesitant. The last time she talked to Jungyeon about this she spoke her mind. She did not want Jungyeon to get married to Sana because, Sana does not love him not Jungyeon does. This is hard for her to see, because she does not want her hero to get hurt in the end. If she only knows.

Nayeon felt the hesitant from Mina’s voice. She is indeed soft when it comes to Jungyeon, she loves her like a real brother and Nayeon is thankful because of that. She really wants Mina to be her sister in law but not now. After two years maybe when Jungyeon divorces Sana. She’ll be part of their family.

“So, will you send his address to me?”

“Sure Unnie, I will go ahead and send it to you through text, I just need to finish some documents, Do you want to grab lunch?” Mina invited Nayeon.

Nayeon looks at her wrist watch, she needs to prepare a lot for her surprised, so she would skip it.

“Well, maybe next time Mina I have a lot of things to do, I will catch up with you next time, okay?”

“Sure thing, Unnie, I will see you next time then, bye,”

As soon as Nayeon hangs up. Mina looks at the time, and it is time for lunch. And she knows exactly, who she wants to spend her lunch with. She looks at the photo of her and Chaeyoung on her desk and dials Chaeyoung’s number right away.

“Hey baby,” Chaeyoung answered with just the ring introduction. She must be really afraid of Mina.

“Where are you? Let’s have lunch, shall we?” Mina sounded more demanding. This is how she treats Chaeyoung but make no mistake because she loves her a lot.

“I am actually outside the office, having lunch. I did not know that you’d want to have lunch together today, A giant came to my office and kidnapped me,” Chaeyoung explained. She is throwing daggers to Tzuyu.

Yes, Kim Tzuyu is sitting in front of her looking a bit problematic. Okay, looking so problematic.

“Oh, you are with Tzuyu?” Mina realized it right away. She knows the only person that Chaeyoung refers to as giant.

“Uhuh, she said she needed a person to talk to,”

“How could you not tell it to me?” Mina pretended to sulk.

“Omo, I’m sorry babe, it was sudden. Uhm, let me go ahead and buy you a take out and I could see you in 10 minutes, we can eat in your office,” Chayeoung panicked. She is very much in love with Mina and she will do everything for the girl even leave her best friend.

Tzuyu gives her a shocked expression. Chaeyoung treating girl’s like this. This is the first.

Mina chuckles. Her heart flutters. Chaeyoung really cares about her, she cares for her a lot and Mina is sure. She is sure of Chaeyoung. She loves her so much.

“Aniyo, it’s okay Chaeng, we can have dinner tonight, be with Tzuyu for now, bet she has a lot of things in her mind. Just pick me up later, I love you,” Mina said with all the assurance she needs in her life.

Chaeyoung smiles to Mina. Most of the time, she is demanding but most of the time she is also understanding. And Chaeyoung could not be surer. She had found the one.

“Okay, I will go ahead and see you later, I love you too,”

“Okay, hang up now Chaeng,” Mina said sweetly.

“You hang up first,” Chaeyoung countered sweetly too.

“No, you first,” Mina is blushing.

“I don’t want to, go ahead hang up first,” Chaeyoung smiled on the line.

“Why? Let’s hang up at the same time, sounds good?” Mina asked.

“Okay,”

“One, two, three,” They counted together but after few seconds no one hangs up.

“You are still there baby,” Chaeyoung sulked playfully.

“You did not hang up too,” Mina playfully answered.

“YAH!!! Can you two just drop that freaking call?!” Tzuyu needed to. The last time the two did this cost her a movie ticket. She is just really hungry, and she needs to let out something in her. A certain topic that had been bothering her all the time. A topic about Minatozaki Sana.

“Why do you need to shout at Mina!?” Chaeyoung tended to be more protective with Mina around. That made Mina laughed.

“Aish, you are too sweet, I am your friend, I had been trying to get over something, and you are rubbing that you have a girlfriend on my face who does not want to hang up is not helping! NOT HELPING CHAENG!” Tzuyu shouted in frustration.

Chaeyoung and Mina laughed.

“I will go ahead before Tzuyu lose her mind, I love you, bye.” Mina hangs up without waiting for Chaeyoung to response.

“OMO! Are you happy now? She hung up!!!” Chaeyoung leveled the same tone that Tzuyu had earlier.

“YES! DO I LOOK LIKE I AM HAPPY?” Tzuyu shouted again.

The people in the restaurant are looking at them weirdly.

“THAT IS WHY YOUR RELATIONSHIPS DON’T WORK BECAUSE YOU ARE SO BITTER!!” Chaeyoung mocked.

“OH, YOU HAD ONE GIRLFRIEND AND YOU THINK YOU ARE AN EXPERT NOW?! YES MA’AM” Tzuyu countered.

The waiters are attempting to go to their location to stop them as they are disturbing other customers by causing a scene. A very inappropriate scene. Before the waiter could move.

“How does that make you feel, now?” Chaeyoung asked calmly. She is shouting with Tzuyu just because she wants her friend to express her own feelings. It had been a very long time since Tzuyu acknowledge that she was angry. Angry about the situation that she got herself into.

“That you have a girlfriend and I don’t?” Tzuyu asked trying to change the topic.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. Partly, that is nice too because she won against Tzuyu just now. But it is not important really.

“Sana is here, she is back in South Korea, and did you know that she hired me to fix her place? That she is my new client?” Tzuyu spoke looking someplace else.

“Well, what? She is putting a whole building just, so she can work with you? God, that must be love.”

“No, she isn’t. She is asking me to architect, her penthouse.” Tzuyu said giving Chaeyoung some sense.

“What? Her penthouse, does that mean that she is asking you to do interior architecture? Can you do that without an interi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter