Our Chaos

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you – don’t need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo.. by the way right away, you do thing to my body--" Momo came out of her room and she started singing that song when she saw Sana on the kitchen area.

Sana knew what it meant, Momo is teasing her because she sure is that she heard what happened last night. Last night was the most magical night Sana had ever had in her lifetime it  just so happen that she has a very annoying roommate that she needs to bear with but Sana knows better, she is going to ignore this ignorant pig.

"Goooood Morning Sana Chan." Momo said in the most teasing tone she can do.

Sana glared her eyes back facing Momo and she needed to take a deep breath before facing the Momo. Then she faced her smiling.

"Morning Momoring." Sana said smiling, pretending that she is clueless on why Momo is doing whatever she is doing.

"How was your night? I mean did you sleep well?" Momo smiled evilly and Sana needed to control the muscle on her eyes not to narrowed it to her friend.

"It was fine." Sana said containing the anger she is feeling because of the teasing Momo.

"Oh fine?" Momo said in a low tone as if she is implying that it is not so good.. "or is it FINE?" Momo asked on a more cheerful tone, implying that the experience was great. Sana narrowed her eyes this time, "FINE." Sana said the cheerful way Momo said it.

Momo smiled widely as she shook her hand.

"How was your sleep?" The moment Sana saw the smirk on Momo's face she regretted asking that question.

"Since my flat mate is having a FINE (the cheerful way) Night, my sleep was not so FINE, I needed to cover my ears from the screams and moans from last night." Momo teased and Sana blushed she barely remembers who screamed what and moaned who's name.

Then Momo burst out laughing real hard holding her stomach.

"Shut up Momo! Don't tease me about it, did you know how many times I needed to put up with you when --"

"Talk back and you're not getting this!" Momo glared and showed the passport in her hand.

"Is that what I think it is?" Sana blinked her eyes once and twice.

"Uhuh! And this is not for free! I need good food in my stomach!" Momo said negotiating. And she is making sure that Sana could not reach the passport.

"Is that my passport?" Tzuyu came out from Sana's room and she grabs her passport from Momo's hand and the negotiation ended in no time. "Wow that was fast."

"Yah!" Momo screamed at Tzuyu.

"What? Thanks?" Tzuyu said nonchalantly as she moves behind Sana encircling her arms on her waist and putting her chin on her shoulder while looking at the passport.

"Yah! NO PDA please! And Thank you will not do anything!! I missed work last night so you need to feed me the whole day today!" Momo said demanding.

"You missed work? Why? Does that have something to do with the YouTube thing you were talking about?” Sana asked leaning her back more to Tzuyu acting more comfortable. Momo needed to roll her eyes on that behavior she knows how Sana likes that clinginess of Tzuyu.

Momo smiled afterward because she remembers the girl named Kim Dahyun, she finds her challenging and adorable.

Sana and Tzuyu looks at each other in confusion on why Momo spazzed out.

“Are you okay?” Sana asked in a weird tone.

“Have you ever felt something magical towards someone you met? That all you wanted to do is to get to know that person?” Momo answered dreamy.

Sana and Tzuyu felt their hearts skip beats. Momo just described Tzuyu’s feeling towards Sana when she first met her, when she first saw her on stage with the umbrella. Tzuyu looks at Sana and she answered

“Yes.”

Sana’s ears turned red and she needed to hide her face, why does Tzuyu needs to be that cheesy? She wants to hide in shyness at that very moment.

“So, it is possible!” Momo sounded that she is happy that someone understood that confusing thing inside her head.

“Of course, it is.” Tzuyu answered confidently. “Even if she pushes you away” She added, as she remembers the first-time Sana tries to leave her when they ran from the black suit men. Tzuyu spoke near Sana’s ear but still audible to Momo when she said “you will find yourself following her.”

Sana needed to bite her lower lip the hot breath of Tzuyu makes her feel.. starving.

Momo smiled dreamily on those words she remembers following Dahyun as well. “Yeah, you are right, and even if she eats like a monster, you’d still find yourself smiling just by the sight of her.” She added thinking of how Dahyun eats in front of her.

“You know the best part?” Tzuyu asked looking at Sana,

Momo answered with a hum.

“Is when you get to spend more time with her, you just want time to stop and live by that moment.” Tzuyu said looking at Sana.

Sana squeal inside, how come this person say those sweet words.

Momo finally looked at them and have a blank expression towards them. “It is supposed to be my story narcissistic couple.”

Tzuyu chuckled, “It is real trust me, it is really the best feeling, spending time with her and get to know her.” She stated and look at Sana.

Sana thought that she will never be embarrassed in front of Momo but now, she feels like dying in front of Momo because of Tzuyu’s sweetness. Momo then look grumpy all of a sudden.

“What? Did I say something?”

Momo breath out loudly, “Maybe you are right, spending time with her and getting to know her will be the best thing, but the problem is, I was not able to get her number, so how can I meet her?” she slam her head on their kitchen bar.

“Really?” Sana was shocked.

Momo nodded with her head on the bar.

“Why?” Tzuyu asked on why her girlfriend reacts that way.

“Because she is Momo, she gets what she wants. EVERYTHING.” Sana said confident about her friend. “If she was not able to get her number, she must have really liked the girl.” Sana said ready to tease Momo.

“Wow, how to be you Momo?” Tzuyu said in a nonchalant way. “Well, It is okay, I got everything I need wrapped in my arms.” Tzuyu said tightening the hug she has on Sana’s waist. “One more pick up line and you’re dead.” Sana said, not that she does not like it but if her girlfriend will not stop she dies before her in diabetes.

Momo raises her thumbs up in killing Tzuyu.

“YAH!! You will never meet that girl ever again!” Tzuyu scolded Momo.  Sana chuckled and she pats Tzuyu’s cheek to calm down. “Do you want to go somewhere?” Sana asked leaning more on Tzuyu’s body.

“I will go anywhere with you.” Tzuyu said in a cheesy tone.

“Kill her now.” Momo said her head is on the kitchen bar. “YAH! It is not my fault you did not get her number, idiot, you should have followed her until she gets home so you can act that you suddenly pass by her area, chances are you can meet her again. Tch.” Tzuyu said sounding creepy but Sana found it adorable it just meant that if Tzuyu wants something she will work hard to get it, not that she needed to work hard to get Sana, she got her from the time their bodies were pressed together.

Momo suddenly got up from the kitchen bar.

“I could go to Greenbelt again maybe I will see her.”

She slams her head again. “Or not, she won’t probably talk to me, I came a little too strong, I kissed her she slapped me and ” Momo said what happened in brief explanation.

“What?! You kissed someone for the first time you met her? That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter