Allow Me to be Yours

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fei suggested me to talk with her. How come I face her after she rejected me? It's almost 12 and now I am in front of her place. I don’t even have any guts to text her first.

I knocked the door. No replied. I knocked again but still no reply. Where is she going? It's already late. She is definitely not with Fei then where is she? I'm started to worry her. A ding on the elevator surprising me. She is there. She looks... different. Her hair is a little bit messy. She is wearing shorter skirt than the usually she wear, but not hot enough but that's enough for me with white sheer through top. Why she is really like wearing those sheer through top? Seems like she is just going out but with whom?

"What are you doing here?" asked her surprisely.
I'm still mesmerizing her beauty then snap back to reality. "I uh.. want to say.. something..."

***

It's really surprising me to see Junmyeon in front of my door. I already make it clear before. Why he is so persistent? Instead of talking on my place, I gave him suggestion to talk on a convenient store nearby my apartment. And now we are here. Sitting face to face. Hands on our drink. Mine is water since my head a little bit dizzy because of the drink.

He still keeps quiet. He is avoiding my eyes. He only playing with his cola can. Since he is the one that want to talk, I am not gonna saying anything until he start. But he seems like he doesn’t want to start. Oh God why it takes years to talk!

"Are you going to talk or not?" Finally I burst.

***

She suggested us to talk on this convenient store. I'm expecting she will let me inside. Talk about a lot of things and end up with.... Snap out of it Junmyeon ah!

I really don’t know how to start. I know she is waiting for me to talk. I don’t know how to say it. What should I said? Fei told me to talk with you? She or Fei will kill me.

"Are you going to talk or not?" asked her, bursting out.
I'm looking at her. "I uh...."
"I am tired," said her. Looks like going to leave
No no! "No wait! Let me explain something first!"
She sit again. Wait for me to talk.
"I'm sorry. I really am." I cast down one's eyes. "I don’t know that you are...." I take a break for a moment. She crossed her hands in front of her chest. Waiting for me to continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter