Parents Curiosity

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have a very good sleep last night. Probably because of her lullaby. Should I ask her to do that every night? I think that's a good idea. I make my way to the kitchen and guess who is coming?

"Hello dear." It's my Mom.
"Oh Mom. When were you arrived?" I’m sitting on the pantry stool after getting water.
"This morning. Kris said everyone's here so why don’t we come and join?"
Yeah, right. So now everyone is here.
"You don't seem happy see us coming son. What's the matter?" This time is my Dad.
I shook my head. "No, off course not. I’m just surprised."
"Well I want to see if my kids live their life very well or not," said him and glance to the living room where my brothers try to waking up their kids. It seems like they are being dragged there. "Looks like they done it better."
"Look baby who's coming? Grandpa and grandma are here," said Tao waking his kids up.
"Here baby. Grandma's here," said Mom widened her arms.

Jenny finally awake and fall into her arms. “Grandma…”

"Good girl. Oh I love you so much baby," said her while her back.
"Grandma...." whined Mike then also falls into her embrace.
"Should you follow their path?" asked Dad suddenly.
"Pardon?" asked me puzzled.
"I’ve heard you already had a girlfriend. You know I prefer a daughter-in-law."
. This must be Kris. The only one that very close to Dad is him. None of us are close enough to share about our love life to Dad except Kris or Kris work.
I ignored him and joined with my brothers on the living room.

***

"So, when will he come?" asked Mom suddenly.
"Pardon?"
"Don't act like you don't care. That's not you."
I chuckled. "I already told him about he can come anytime."
"And?"
"Well at least he already aware that we welcome him anytime."
"He must be really handsome."
Yes, he is Mom.
"Oh I want to see him so bad. Can I come visit you there?"
"No no! Who is gonna take care the restaurant if you're coming to town!?" I’m objected that idea clearly.
"Ah you're right baby. Oh I am so happy for you by the way. Isn't it the longest relationship that you ever done?"
"Yeah..."
"Who is the previous one? Wooyoung?"
"Yeah. Not lasted than two months."

That's true. My previous relationship was with Wooyoung. He is a friend of Jia. It’s not lasted than two months. Well, he can’t hold his self for not landed his lips even on my cheek. I told him to leave and he left me.

Not a lot of guys can survive without any skin ship at all. Not a lot of guys can survive only accompanying me study while stay on my place. Yeah, not a lot of guys. Surely Junmyeon is different. He can survive.

"If Seora get jealous because of him, well he must really a good person..."
Yes, he is.

***

Time surely goes fast. I just realized that I have to go back to Seoul tomorrow, together with Taemin off course. This is the last night that I spend with my family this summer holiday. We are having dinner now.

"So, our daughter is going back to hit some professor next day, let's celebrate it tonight!" said Dad excitedly while raising beer can.
I took it from him and replaced it with soda. "No, you can't drink Dad."
"Jeez love, why you can't let your Dad have fun a bit?"
"I don't want to leave when something happen to you. No, so you better don't."
"I hope Nuna can get along with Junmyeon hyung!" said Seora.
Jeez Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter