Busted!

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three days taking care my parents and the restaurant too, I'm going back to the city. Now I am here, on the library, learning what I missed on three days. My girls kindly offered their notes for me to learn. Unfortunately they can't teach me because they have their own classes. The problem is, I take different class from them. Not that much, only two to be exact, but I find it hard to catch up the lesson. It seems like I should catch up the lesson by myself. I took a deep sigh. Please help me stuffing this to my mind God.

 

While looking at my schedule, suddenly I remember about something. Oh! It's Professor Jung session! It's supposed to be two days ago. , how come I forget? I packed all of my books and notes then rushed to her room.

 

***

 

"Ah Nara, come in," said Professor Jung.
I nodded to her then get inside.
"Please take the seat."
“Oh yes….” I took the seat in front of her.
"You want something? Tea? Coffee?" offered her kindly.
"Tea would be great Professor."
She brewed two cups then handed me one of them

“Thanks Professor…”

“You’re welcome Nara.” She smiled kindly to me.

"I am sorry I forgot my session yesterday Professor...." I’m subdueing my head in front of her.
"No, it's okay. Fei told me about what's going on with you," said her then sip her tea.
"Yes..."
"Are they okay?" asked her referred to my mom and dad.
I nodded my head. "They're great. My brother will take care of them."
"Ah...."
"So, what am I going to do professor?" asked me directly. I want to start the session immediately.
"Let's start from relaxation...."

 

Professor Jung taught me how to relaxing myself. She taught me breathing technique. Exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale. That's what I repeated for 45 minutes. She asked me to imagine something that makes me feel anxious. After that, rather than associating it with something that makes me anxious, she told me to control my breath. This is to reduce my anxiety attack. I know this is not easy. Even just imagined being touched already makes my heart beat faster and my hands sweat.

 

"Do not push yourself too hard Nara. I am not expecting you to get over with your anxiety on one session."
"Oh yes...." I’m trying to control my breath.
"Come to me when you ready, okay?"
I nodded my head.
"You can leave. Careful, okay?" She send me outside then smiled kindly to me.
"Thank you professor." I bowed to her then leave the room.
Exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale. Remember that Nara!

 

***

 

"How was your session?" asked Fei on the next day. We just finished our last class then make our way to the bus station.
"Good but still, long way to go," answered me.
She smiled. "At least you give it a try. Good job, baby."
I smiled to her. Yes, this is for you Fei.
Fei's phone ringing. She takes it. I can hear her conversation anyway.

"Hello? Hi baby what's up? Tonight? Oh I don't know. I should ask her first," said Fei then hold his phone. "Nara ya, Myungsoo asked you and Junmyeon to have dinner together on his friend cafe. You guys can come, right?" asked her to me.
"I can, but I don't know about Junmyeon."
"Give him a call," said Fei then winked to me. "She said she will ask him first. Yes.... Yes... Okay.... I love you too baby!" said her then hung up the call. Fei punched my shoulder. "Ya! Give him a call!"
"Later Fei," said me. Not interested.
"Now!" She snatched my phone from my pants pocket.
"Ya! Fei yah!"

She typed something then put it on her ear.
"Hello? Junmyeon ssi? It's Fei. Nara is on the bathroom...."
Bathroom my .
"Myungsoo asked you to have dinner together with us. Can you? Tonight.... Really?? Oh great! I'll text you the location. Let's meet there. I will tell Nara after she finished. Okay... Okay... I let her know. Bye!" She hung up the phone.
I don't know how she knows my phone pin number. As long as I remember, I just change it.... Two months ago damn it.
"Junmyeon will come. Let's get you dressed," said her then linked my arms.
Yeah, yeah, do whatever you want Fei.

 

***

 

It's surprising me that Fei called me, with Nara's phone, and asked me to have dinner together. Well it's just unusual. She said that Myungsoo friend is just opened a cafe and he invited Myungsoo to come. Since he wants to help his friend promoting the cafe, he asked me and Nara to come too. Alright, let see what kind of cafe is that.

 

Now I am already here. The cafe is small but looks cozy. All of the interior made from wood. There is also a fireplace. It gives a warmth ambience. This is perfect for fall season like this. I imagined sitting in front of the fireplace with Nara. Cuddling under the sheet and.... Ah snap out of it. Oh by the way, Fei said they already there and.... there they are. I walked to them and took a seat beside Nara.


"Hello guys," greeted me.
"Long time no see Junmyeon," said Myungsoo.
"Long time no see too Myungsoo. You look fine."
"I am always fine, right baby?" said him then wrapped his arm around Fei shoulder. I can see Fei giggling because of that.
Jeez, did this couple know that I envy them a lot?
"My friend said since this is his soft opening he gives us free meals."
"Really?" Fei eyes widened.
Myungsoo nodded his head then take the menu.
I glanced to Nara. She looks beautiful, as usual but she looks..... No passion. Is she tired?

“Hello guys!” greeted a guy cheerfully.

“Guys, let me introduced him. He is Dongwoo, the one that own this place,” said Myungsoo.

“Hello Myungsoo friends! I hope you guys enjoy your time here.” He flashed his friendly and wide smiled.
“Thanks for the invitation Dongwoo ssi,” said Fei.

“It’s alright Fei. Don’t hesitate to recommend it to your friends if this pleasing you,” replied Dongwoo.

There are some teenagers come in.

“Oh another customer! Talk to you later guys!” He left to greet his new customer.

“He looks like a funny person,” said Fei.

“Oh yeah, he is….” replied Myungsoo. “What do you want to eat?” asked him to his girlfriend while flipping the menu book.

"What do you want to eat, baby?" asked me to Nara.
She is still flipping the menu book without any passion. "Anything that you want..." said her.

"So if I said I want to eat worm soup and fried cockroach, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter