The Dinner

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am not on my mood to eat sundae Fei yaa..." whined me. Fei dragged me to a sundae stall. Really I'm not on my mood and I'm also craving for sleep so bad.
"I can’t face Yixing alone."
What?! "You fall for him? Really?"
Suddenly she becomes awkward.
"Wait! You set up this dinner for Junmyeon?"
She smiled, innocently.
I took my phone from my bag and opened the message feature.

NARA: Hello Junmyeon :) I am having a great day too. I’m also looking forward to another movie.

JM: I relieved you are having fun. How about a dinner? Let me know if you free tonight :)

NARA: Sure why not? Fei knows a good sundae place. Bring Yixing too!

JM: I will. Well see you later, Nara :)

Wang Fei, I swear to God you will die on my hand.

"I am really sorry Nara ya!" said her while attached her hand together.
I sighed. A very deep sighed. "Let's go. I don’t like it when I come late."
I lost, she win.

***

We were just arrived on the sundae stall Fei recommended. I see Fei waves her hand. Yixing and I come closer to them

"Sorry we are late. We still have discussion a bit after class," said Yixing.
"No it's okay. We are just arrived too, right?" said her then nudging Nara.
She only nodded her head.

While waiting for our food we shared some stories. Most of them are about school.

"You live with your family here Nara ssi?" asked me.
She shook her head. "No, my family is on Busan."
Ah...
"You?"
"Me? Oh I live with my second hyung here."
"Ah… Where are the first and the third?" asked her again.
"My eldest hyung stay on China for take care my Dad business. My third hyung also stay there to continue his study."
"Ah..."
"How about you? Do you have brother or sister?" asked me back.
"Younger brother, only one by the way."
"Ah..."
"Her brother stay on Busan though." This time is Fei.
"I see..."

Our conversation keeps going. We are started to know each other more. Not only Nara and I, but also Fei and Yixing. Hey, are we on a double date now?

It’s getting late. They asked for leave first. Because Nara said she had unfinished paper. We agree then. We are leaving by my car. I dropped Fei first, then Yixing and Nara the last. It’s only Nara and I on the car. Guess what? Her behavior is still the same.

She shook her feet, tapped her foot and played with her finger. Her breath went short. She looks uneasy outside. Seems like this drive is annoys her. And it starts to annoy me.

"Something wrong?" asked me to her.
She shook her head. "I'm fine."
"Really? But your behavior doesn’t say so," said me sharply.
She quiet for a moment. "Can you drive faster? I have to go to the bathroom."
I sighed. Well if that's what you want...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter