Marriage?!

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fei yaaah! Isn't it too much?" asked me while looking at my reflection in the mirror
"No! It's great and looks sooo ing perfect on you baby!" replied her excitedly.

 

As promised, I asked Fei to dress me up. She picked me a soft gold lace mid-dress with a very low back cut. People can see my y back clearly. She even lends me her accessories like earrings and necklace. I already have the bracelet that I usually wear. Yeah, the couple bracelet. Sometimes I forget that I wear that.

 

“Will you be okay?” asked her while putting my makeup.

I sighed. “I hope so…”

“I pray for the best for you both.”

“Yeah, thanks dear….”

 

To be honest, I’m very excited but I feel a bit unsure too. Should I forgive him? Jeez, snapped out of that Nara. You are already more than ready to forgive him.

 

Fei helped me curl my hair then tied half of it. She let the rest falls naturally. After fixing my hair here and there, she finally finished dressed me up. I’m looking at my reflection in the mirror. I am pretty, right?

 

"Where is he? It's almost 11 though," asked Fei while glancing at the clock.
Right after I wear my perfume, I hear a knock on my door. Oh, that must be him!
"Oh! That must be him! I can't wait to see his jaw dropped!" said Fei excitedly.
I reached for the door and found him there. Yes, my handsome, ex-boyfriend.

 

***

 

I can't sleep very well these couple nights. I am too excited to see Nara today. Should I grateful to my hyung then? If it's not because him, well I won't see her after two weeks we broke up.

 

How would she look like? She must look prettier. Yeah, she always looks prettier every time I saw her. What should I say to her? I don't know. I don't want to think about that. All I want to do now is just see her. Yeah, see her first. I miss her so bad.

 

I drove faster. I parked my car faster. Oh I can't wait to see her God. I took a deep sigh before I knock her door. My heart starts to beat faster. The door starts to open and there she is. My beautiful, ex-girlfriend.

 

I’m standing there for a moment. Mesmerizing her beauty. "I uh… Sorry for coming late." Finally snapped back to reality.
She smiled. Oh that's it! That's her beautiful smile! "Oh no, it's okay. Come in."
 

I’m following her inside. Oh I can see clearly her beautiful back. Imagine how I left my love mark on her back, trailed my finger there.... . No, not now!

 

"Nara yaa! Can I borrow.... Oh hello Junmyeon!" Suddenly Fei appeared from her room.
"Oh.. Hi Fei."
"It's been a long time..."
"Have you eat? I make pancakes," said her.

"Yeah, long time...""Thanks," mumbled me.
"Here..." said her while handed me a plate of pancake.
I shook my head unconsciously. "No..." I took a seat on her pantry stool.


"Can I borrow this? It's very cute!" asked Fei while showing a baby blue skirt. It looks like she wants to borrow that.
"Take everything you want. But please do not take my cupboard," said Nara while hand me juice.

She squealed like a girl. Compared to Nara, she is more attractive on guys eyes. Well, you can say I got her attractive but it doesn't mean I should have feeling for her right?

 

After waiting for Fei, yes Fei guys, we are finally going out from her place. Fei borrows a lot of her stuff. I was wondering what will she does with that.

 

"I am leaving! Thank you so much baby!" said Fei then give her a peck. Oh I envy her.
"Yeah yeah. Go. Myungsoo must be waiting for you," said Nara shooing her.
"Have fun guys!" said her while waving her hand toward us.
Now, it's both of us left.
"Let's go. Luhanhyung is waiting for you."
She nodded her head. “Yeah…”

 

***

 

Oh oh I finally meet him! I miss him so bad. He looks extremely handsome today. I never see him on a dress shirt like this. He looks so hot. ing hot. Oh no, no! I can't adore him like that. I am still mad at him, right? Right. I have to play the hard to get girl role today. Beware Junmyeon. Let's see if you can resist my charm today.

 

***

 

"You look very beautiful today Nara ya..." said me while we already on the car. I can’t stand to not compliment her beauty. She looks very beautiful.
She blushed. Yes, I like that way. "Thank you..."

 

She is perfect. She is totally perfect today. Seems like two weeks paid off. I don't care about what's going on before between us. She is beautiful and she is mine.

 

I glanced at her wrist. Oh! That couple bracelet. Is she purposely wearing that today? Or she never takes it off as her promise? I don't know where is mine. I took it off when we broke up. Because seeing that bracelet always makes me sad.

 

After an hour and a half drive, we finally arrived. Luhan wedding ceremony place is a little bit far from the city. He said he wants to have a back to nature wedding concept. So that's why he is choosing a villa with a wide yard to hold it. It's very beautiful though.

 

The villa is fully made of wood. It's decorated with soft green stuff. It looks natural and beautiful. I can see Nara also amazed with this view. Her face looks very beautiful.

 

"Suho hyung!!!" shouted Mike. He is running to my embrace. I lifted him.
"Hello Mike. Where is your Appa?" asked me.
"Back," answered him pointing to the backyard. I can see Mike glancing to Nara.
"You remember her, Mike?" asked me.
"Hello..." greeted Nara to him.
It looks like he is thinking hard. "Ah! Nuna!Suho hyung girlfriend!" shouted him.
Jeez, this kid. This must be Kris works. I turned red because of his words.
Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter