Darkest Tale

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you think I don’t know what's wrong with her? Off course I know. I know it very well. Because I know it very well I become extremely protective towards her. How could I know? Well thanks God I am majoring in psychology. There is a time when we had a counseling practice. I'm paired with her. We counseled each other. I don’t exactly remember, how we end up telling story like that, but surely there is question that trigging.

My Nara, my poor Nara, she ever kidnapped when she was 7. She was just 7, she is not even come from a very wealthy family, but she kidnapped. Not alone, with her childhood mates. She called her H. She never told me her real name. She is a kid from a very wealthy family. The family that had a very great impact on Korea business. They are really close. Close enough until the ugly creature kidnapper decide to kidnap both of them.

They are playing on a park after school, like they usually do, until H is picked up by her nanny. Suddenly, a guy rushed to both of them, lifted them and put them on his car. He threated them to keep quiet, or he will cut their throat. She is scared but she can’t be scared because it will scare H more. She is trying to be brave. She is trying to keep stand up even though she is afraid. She is indeed, my great Nara.

During the kidnapped, both of them stuck on a narrow place. Interestingly, the kidnapper never done anything to her, to my poor Nara. He just touching and caressing her. He is just playing her like a doll. But the worst thing is here, she is force to witness how he her best friend, right in front of her eyes. She is not allowed to do anything. Every time she tried to stop him, she always end up being pushed to the corner. Every time she tried to make a noise, end up plastered.

She can feel her friend torture, pain and hurt. She can see how the kidnapper her, caress her, touched her, play with her. She hated that, very very hated that. She never knew how long they stuck there. Until one time, polices coming to get both of them, the kidnapper end up in jail. Both of them come back to their family. H family decided to move to Europe while Nara and her family decide to move to Busan.

That event hurt her, physically, mentally and emotionally. Not only her, me, who just listening, also tore apart. She ever went to psychologist and psychiatrist for some session. She said right now she is much better. Much much better. She can interact with someone else. She is not really afraid with guys right now, unless they are not touched her. The only touch or skin ship that she tolerate for guys is only when she dance. She loves dancing, a lot. She is a very great dancer actually.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter