Brothers Assembly

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head still heavy. I get up and sit on the edge of my bed. I checked my phone. 24 missed calls. All of them from Fei. 10 new messages. 6 from Fei, 2 from Junmyeon, 1 from Seora and the last one from my mom.

I missed my morning class. Off course. Everytime I take my pills I always overslept on the next day. That's why Fei always know if I take my pills. I decided to stay at my place. I don't care about class. I never missed any class before so missed one of it would be okay.

I make my way to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and washed my face. I feel more fresh. I went to the kitchen to get something to fill my stomach. I glance to the clock. It's 1 am. Whoah too overslept I think. Suddenly I heard a knock, no, a punch on my door. That's literally punching because that's too loud.

"Nara yaaa! Open the door!" I heard Fei screaming.
I made my way to the door and opened it.
"What the hell what's going on with you?!" asked her, no, she is more like screaming it to me.
"Easy Fei. I just overslept," said me calmly.
"Overslept?!" asked her back unsure. "You must be haven't any breakfast," said her while put sandwich paper bag on my table.
Off course Fei. "Thanks," said me and started to unwrap the sandwich.
"You take your pills again, right?"
I choked. Busted.
"What's going on?"
"Junmyeon," mumbled me.
"What did he done to you now? Did he force you to give him a ? your neck? Give you hickeys?!" spatted her back. She is mad. I know.
"I will be die if he force me to do that."
"So?" asked her impatiencely.
"He confessed his feelings to me."
She widened her eyes. "For real?"
I nod my head. "For real."
"Then what did you said?"
"I told him that he probably drunk."
Fei almost break my table. I'm afraid with her by the way.
"You already took your pills three time this week. One more time you take, I assure you, you will be overdosed."
I subdue my head.
"Look dear, I know that you can see his feeling is sincere, so why don't you give it a try?" said her.
"I can't," said me weakly.
"Why you can't?"
"I am afraid he will hurt me."
"He won't Nara ya. He won't."
"What make you so sure? Are you on his side or mine?" I can't believe she defended him.
"I know you know. Come on Nara ya. We had the same knowledge, remember that."
I know, I deny it. "I've told you, I am still unsure with my feelings."
"Then give it a try. You'll never know if you never try, right?"

***

I missed my class, again. This is the second time I missed my class this week. I don't care. I drank too much last night. I am still sober. My head still heavy. I can't even lift my body.

"Ya! Kim Junmyeon! I am not here to babysit you! Wake up!" I heard my second hyung shout. I feel my blanket pulled. My body feel shivered and I curled myself.
"You better wake your ed body up or Kris will do that instead of me"
What?!
"He is on his way here now. You better get ready."

After struggling with the soberness, taking a bath and putting a new shirt, I finally sit on the pantry stool. I sip my tea, taste the chamomile and feel relaxed. I can hear Kris car revving. I prepared myself to get scold.

"Hello brothers!" I can heard Luhan cheerful voice.
"Ah Luhan hyung."
"Hello little brother," said him then grab a cookie on the plate.
"Hello hyung."
"Your class ends earlier?" asked him.
Uh-oh. "Uhm.. About class....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter