New Dance Partner

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Nara’s POV   Thanks God, I can cancel my previous promise with Chanyeol. He still sounds great when I gave him call previously. I can feel his disappointment but really I need to work on my college tasks. My college tasks are getting crazy this week. Classes, practices, papers, and thesis project, are killing me. I feel like 24 hours isn’t enough for me to live. Can you add more hours on a day, God?   Since I need a book for my thesis reference, I decided to go to the bookstore. I also need my own quality time so yeah let’s multitask it. After grab a cup of bubble tea, I’m enjoying my walk to the bookstore. This is one of the biggest bookstores in this area.   I find my peace at the book store. Walking around every corridor, reading the book synopsis, even just sight-seeing the stationary can lift my mood. But let’s find my reference book first. I’m looking at every nook and cranny to find my book. Professor Kim said it isn’t a hard book to find but I haven’t find it yet.   "Excuse me, can I help you?" asked a voice. Oh this voice is familiar. I’m looking at the voice owner and guess who is that? "Kyungsoo?" asked me surprisedly. He is wearing the book keeper uniform. "What are you doing here?" "Hi Nara.” He is fixing his glasses. “Just like you see, I work part time here.” "Ah....." "What kind of book that you look for?" asked him. He is doing his duty though. “Ah… This…” I give him my phone. He is looking at that with creased forehead. "Ah... Too bad. We run out of stock now for that." “Oh… Really?" I do really need this book so bad. He nods his head. "I am sorry. Do you want me to inform you if we restock it again?" I’m nodding my head excitedly. "Yes! Please let me know. I need that book.” "Alright. Come with me," said him.   I’m following him to the cashier. He said I need to fill a pre-order form so I do that as he said. I give it to him after I finish. He accepts it with a shy smile. Well, he is very cute after all. Suddenly, I hear someone call my name.   "Nara?" Who else again this time? I’m turning my body to find the voice owner. Oh . It’s Luhan oppa. "Ahh I am right, right?" said him happily. Oh yes, he always looks happy. I don’t think smile never left his face. Luhan oppa looks like a person who never had hard time on his life. "Opp....a... What are you doing here Oppa?" Surprise? Oh very. "Buying books off course!" said him. He is looking at me and Kyungsoo. "Oh! You guys know each other?" "We are school mates," answered me. "Ah...." He put his book on the cashier. Kyungsoo process his payment. "Where are you going after this Nara?" asked Luhan. He must be going to ask me join him. Probably on his house. No, I don't want to see Junmyeon. Not now. "Pardon?" "What are you going to do?" I’m glancing to Kyungsoo that still focus processing Luhan books. "I uh...have an appointment with him," Kyungsoo widened his eyes and give me question look. I’m widened my eyes too towards him. Ask his cooperation. "Ah... Too bad. I want you to cook for us Nara ya..." Oh yes, he is in. "Us?" Luhan nods his head. "Me, my husband and my brother." "Ah...." "Are you expecting to cook for me only?" . I let out a chuckled. "Not even in your dream oppa." "It will be 56.000 won sir," said Kyungsoo. Luhan gives him his card. "Well should we go home? I’ll give you a ride.” "Pardon?” “Ahh…I forget you have appointment with him.” I just smile towards him. “Alright! Sehun and I stay here for two weeks. I still have a lot of times to taste your food," said him then winked to me. He seems.... Don't know. "See you soon Nara!" He waves his hand excitedly towards me then left. I take a deep sigh. "Who is he?” asked Kyungsoo. "He used to be my oppa," answered me. "Used to? Your ex?" I shake my head. "He is my ex hyung." "Ah...." I gave him my force smile. "So, what kind of appointment that we have Nara ya?" teased Kyungsoo. I chuckle. "Nothing. Thanks for being my excuse." "Well then let's make it. My shift will be finished in 15 minutes. If you want to wait let's grab a coffee after that on Jongin part time place." Oh! Employee discount from Jongin! "Call!. I will wait on the reading room!" said me then went to the reading room happily.   ***   Junmyeon’s POV   "Oh you're home?" asked Luhan when he just arrived. "Ya! I also just arrived five minutes ago," answered me. Luhan pats my head like I am a puppy. "I know I know little brother," . Jeez, this hyung. "What makes you come here hyung?" asked me to him. All of a sudden, he texted me last night about his arrival home. He said Sehun wants to see his family so yeah we are here. "I miss you brother," said him then pulling me to his embrace. "Miss me my ," dissed me. He laughs. "You don't believe me, don't you?" Off course. "Ah! I met Nara on the book store previously." He looks so damn excited. What? "She looks prettier than the previous time I saw her."  

 

 

 

Off course, she is. "Junmyeon ah, tell Nara to come tomorrow. I want her caramel pudding sooo baaaaad......" pleading him like a kid. Jeez this hyung. He really didn't know anything. Oh yeah, I also not telling him. Only Mom, Yixing and Myungsoo that know I already broke up with her. Minseok hyung doesn't know even though he scolded me like crazy. It's been two months by the way.   I ignore him then went to my room upstairs. She won't come too anyway. Sh doesn’y want to see me. I believe that.   ***   Nara’s POV   Me, Kyungsoo and Jongin now are at Jongin coffee shop. Jongin has finished his shift so he joins us. Well, our project is already finished for your information. But all of us still maintained our friendship. Just in case we need each other in the future.   We talk about a lot of things. Kyungsoo is not talking that much. He is more like a good listener. While Jongin is the opposite. He is talking too much. I am just kidding Jongin. You are the talk maker.   "Hyung! Did you know? Nuna can dance very well! I saw her on the competition last time. She is hitting the stage!" said Jongin. "Really?" asked Kyungsoo surprisely. I nod. "But I just help a friend on that competi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter