Sudden Call

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am already on his room, with him off course. His room is also really big, even bigger than my apartment. A king sized bed on the middle with speakers on each side. There are TV, Nintendo WII and CDs shelf. There is also a desk with his laptop. And the most astonishing is his bookshelf. It's very tall, wide and full of books. There is a soft rug nearby with some cushions. It looks very comfortable. All of those things are inside his room.

"I want to use the bathroom. You can make the call," said Junmyeon.
I nodded to him. I searched Seora number and called it.
"Seora ya..."
I can hear he sobbed. "Nuna...."
"What's going on?" asked me. I started to wonder what's going on.
"What take you so long taking my call??" asked him in between his sob.
"I am really sorry baby. What's going on?"
"Mom....."
What?! What's going on with my Mom? "What is it?" asked me carefully.
"She is....."
"Why?! Tell me Seora!!" I started to shout.
"She got accident...."
What?! I can feel my heart at loss. My eyes start to tear up.
"When she is on her way back from mart. She is on the operation room right now. Still operating..."
Oh my God. My mom.... My feet goes week. I fall to the floor like being pulled by gravity.
"And now.....?"
I can hear the bathroom unlocked. It seems like Junmyeon done used it.
"She is critical...."
What? Oh God please save my Mom. I already cried. I can feel Junmyeon curiosity behind me.
"Can you come home?" asked him carefully.
I can't afford to lose her. Well at least if I lost her, I am next to her. "I will be home tonight, okay? Tell her to hold on..."
"I will...."
"How about Dad? He is good, right?"
Seora quiet a moment. "He is.... Good."
"Don't lie to me! Tell me!"
"He shocked a bit. He got an attacked when he heard the news but he is fine now."
I relieved. "I will be home tonight, okay?"
"Yes...."
"Keep strong baby. I know you can...."
"Yes..."
I hung up the call then let the tears fall. I bury my face to my hands. I can't cry when making the call. Seora already cried a lot. If I cry too, he will go weaker. Please be strong Mom, Dad. I will be home soon.

***

I’m going out from the bathroom to find Nara already fall to the floor. She is still on the phone. There must be something. I can hear her sobbing. What's going on? She hung up the phone. She let her phone fall then burying her face on her hands. Oh it's tearing my heart apart. I want to hug her. I want to comfort her so bad. Can I?

"Nara ya...." called me softly.
She turned her body to me. Her eyes already red and teary.
"What's going on baby?" asked me getting closer to her.
"My mom...." said her between her sob. "She is on the hospital....."
What?!
"I want to go home. Seora asked me to go home...." She let out another cry and bury her face on her hand.
I gained my guts. I approached her then pull her into my embrace. I can feel she jerk a bit but I keep my arms wrapped her. She needs someone to comfort her.
"I am sorry for your Mom..." said me on her ear.
She is still crying and sobbing on my chest. Oh God, why our physical contact always unusual like this?
She finally can control her breath. She pushed me slowly. I released my hands from her.
"You're not crying anymore?" asked me.
She nodded.
"Wash your face first then I will drive you home. You don't want people to ask what's going on, right?"
She nodded her head.
"Go, I will stay here."

After she wash her face and put makeup a bit, we were going downstairs. I wish I could hold her hand but no. I don't want to ignite her anxiety right now. She is already anxious enough because of her mom.

"Junmyeon, Nara, come here joined with us," called mom excitedly from the living room. There are Dad and Luhan too.
"Something's up, I should drive her home mom," said me.
"What's wrong baby?" asked her looking at Nara.
"Something's up, Mrs. Kim. I am truly sorry but I have to leave first," sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter