Punishment?

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My phone keeps ringing. The ring hurts my head so much. My whole body is aching. My head is very heavy. Oh God I want to sleep some more. I covered my ears with pillow. I heard a banging on my door. , who is that?

"Ya! Kim Junmyeon wake up!" shouted a voice. This is not Minseok nor Luhan voice. Uh-oh it's Kris. I heard the curtains pulled. I can feel the sun warmth. My blanket and pillow also pulled at the same time. .

"Take the call. It’s disturbing my kids," said him in between the ring.
I’m still curled up on my bed. Smell of spreads on my room because the blanket pulled.
"I don't care how many rounds you done last night. Take it or I will."
Okay, he is threatening me. Lazily I reached for my phone on the bedside table.

"Hello?"
"Ya!!!!! Kim Junmyeon!!!!! Where are you now???" shouted Yixing on the phone.
I put the phone away from my ear. Jeez Yixing. Not in this early morning.
"Home..."
"Home? Then what about last night?" spatted him back.
"Club...."
"Club?! What are you doing??!"
I’m trying to remember what I done last night. Drink, Hyorin, dance, backseat of my car and..... What else?
"She is worrying about you so much."
"Who?"
I can hear Yixing chuckled there. "Your girlfriend, Park Nara. You already bored with her? Then let me date her."
Holy ! I forget about her. Why she called me last night? I don't remember. I’m trying to get up but being push back by Kris.
"No more sudden escape Kim Junmyeon. You stay here," said him sharply.
"Is she okay?" asked me to Yixing.
"How could I know? She is your girlfriend man."
"Talk to you later Yixing."
I hung up the phone then dialed another number.

"Hello dear?"
"Hello?"
It's a guy voice. My heart tore apart. Oh yes, karma does exist.

***

"Nuna, there is a phone call. I’m accidentally pressed answer button," said Taemin while handed me my phone. "I am really sorry..."
I am just going back from the rest room. I took my phone from him. "No it's okay. Well, shall we?" asked me to Seora and Taemin.
"Yes sir!" saluted them.
I chuckled towards their act.

Today, I will leave for Busan with Seora and Taemin. I will spend my holiday home. Off course, it’s been a long time I’m not coming home. I miss my bedroom so bad. I miss my mom and dad. We take our bag then walked to the train. See you soon, home.

***

I checked my phone. Oh the previous call was Junmyeon. Well, he is alright, right? He already gives me a call then he must be alright. I decided to return his call.

"Hello?" Why his voice seems unfriendly?
"Hello dear. I uh was on the rest room previously. Someone hold my phone."
"And why this someone holds your phone?" asked him uneasily.
"Because he needs to pay something." What's going on with him?
"Pay something?" I can hear him chuckled. "What something that he should pay?"
"Is this really you, Kim Junmyeon?" asked me. He doesn't sound like him.
"Yeah, it's still me."
"Doesn't seem like you. Let me know if Kim Junmyeon already back."
I hung up the phone. He sounds jealous. What!? Because Taemin accidentally take his call? Childish. I decided to ignore him.

***

! Why I am babbling like an idiot? Control your jealousy Kim Junmyeon. She is the only one that supposed to be mad not you. I’m trying to get up but my head is just too heavy.

"Should I bring the breakfast to your bed?" asked a softer voice. This is Tao's. He tilted his head from the door.

I shook my head. "No, I am fine Tao."
"Well we're waiting on the dining room," said him then leave.
I nodded my head. . I must be drink too much last night. But last night also too beautiful. I shook those memories. You better get up or you'll be kicked out from the house by your hyung, Kim Junmyeon.

***

"Finally my little brother getting laid! How was she?" asked Luhan excitedly.
Jeez. I am not even awake yet, he already this cheerful. How come he had a lot of energy in this early morning? I ignored him.\

"Appa! I want to go to the amusement park!" said Jenny.
"Me too!"
"Me too!"
"Me too!"
"I want too Daddy!!" whined another voice.

, my head. Yesterday, all of my hyungs, and off course, with their husband and kids, gathered on the house. Except me and Luhan off course. I should buy my own place. This is just too noisy.

"You guys go. You can bring them, right Junmyeon?" asked Kris. No, he is more like threatening me.
"Yes...." How come I object?
"Suho hyung! Let's go to the amusement park!" shouted Mike to me.
"Yeah...." said me while munching the sausage.
"Yeahhh!!!"

Oh God, is this your punishment because I get mad with my girl?

***

"This is their stuff," said Tao giving me Jenny and Mike bag.
What the hell is this?
"Extra clothes and water bottle. I also put their milk inside if they want." He answered my question.
"Yes...." said me while holding their bag. You've got to be kidding me man.

Since I am going with Luhan, we decided to divide the baby sitting thing. Me watching Jenny and Mike while Luhan watching Lucy and Leo. I can see Minseok and Jongdae telling him a lot of things for their kids. Good luck hyung.

"Ready to go kids?" asked Luhan wearing Lucy and Leo bag.
"Yesss!!" said them in unison.
"Careful baby! Stay with Suho hyung and Luhan hyung!" said Tao while kissing and patting his kids.
"Don't go too far from Suho hyung and Luhan hyung, okay baby?" said Jongdae. "Take care of my kids, okay guys?"
I nodded my head.
"Bye appaaaa!!! Bye daddyyy!!!!" said their kids.
Oh God, I hope everything will be fine today.

***

It is really tiring. I mean it. Tiring. These kids are really had bunch of energies. They keep pulling me, and Luhan off course, from one attractions to another one. There are some times we were separating because one of them wants to ride this and the rest want to ride that. Oh God I am so tired.

The most challenging situation is when feeding them. Yes, they are grown up enough to eat by their self. But to make them stay still on the seat is the real challenge. Luhan and I have to chase them just to make them sit on their seat. Deep inside my heart I feel proud with my hyungs. Surely their decisions to have kids and raise them are not an easy one.

"Oh it's a clown!!" shouted Mike. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter