First Kisses

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have been work on my literature research since this noon. It's almost dinner time but I am not finished yet. And, Junmyeon will come in a moment. Not in a moment, but right now. I reachedd for the door to find him holding fried chicken box and smiling widely to me.

"Mood booster for my girl that has been worked her brain off," said him.
I chuckled. "Come in."
I took the box and prepared it for us to eat.
"I will eat well!" said Junmyeon then bite one of the chicken.
"Why you suddenly act like this?" asked me.
"Why?" asked him back with a cute expression.
I let out a laugh. "Nothing. Keep eating, okay?"
He nodded with his mouth full of chicken.

We eat while talked about our coming up term. Junmyeon is going to have internship to get young doctor title. He will do it on Minseok hyung hospital which is nearby his school. While me is going to be third year students which is full of practices. Oh God I can't imagine that.

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I’m wondering who is calling. I see the caller, it's Kyungsoo.

"Hello?"
"Hello, Nara ssi," said him
"Oh hi Kyungsoo ssi," said me while moving to the kitchen to get some water. "What is it again?"
"Nothing. I just want to inform you that I already sent my part to your email."
"Oh okay. I will check that later. I also already sent my part to your email. Please let me know if you still need something."
"Professor Jung wants us to meet her tomorrow. Can you?"
"If she asked on the noon then yes."
"Great. I will tell her we can see her tomorrow on 1. Can you please tell Woohyun and Suzy too? I don't have their numbers."
"Oh okay okay. I will."
"Okay, bye Nara ssi."
"Bye Kyungsoo ssi."
I handed him his glass. I ran to my laptop and turned it on. I can feel Junmyeon curious gaze following my action.

"Who is calling?" asked him.
"Kyungsoo, he also helped Professor Jung. We are on the same team," answered me still glueing on my laptop.
"Same team?" asked him unbelievably.
I nodded my head.

***

Suddenly her phone ringing. Without any hesitation she took the call. Who is it?

"Hello?"

She is moving to the kitchen while taking the call. Is she avoiding me? I can see her talking while pouring water to glasses. Why she looks happy while taking the call? Is that a guy? I am seriously wondering to death.

"If she asked on the noon then yes..."
"Oh okay okay. I will...."
And what is the thing she willingly to do?
"Bye, Kyungsoo ssi."
She hung up the call then put the phone on the table. She sat in front of her laptop and turned it on. Seems like she can read my curiosity.

"Who is calling?" asked me curiously.
"Kyungsoo, he also helped Professor Jung. We are on the same team," said her while looking for something on her laptop.
"Same team?" Off course I don't believe this Kyungsoo is only wants to work.
She nodded her head.

I don't know what she does. I don't even curious what kind of research that she done. Please, it’s still holiday. I need to enjoy my freedom before the internship starts. In not more than five minutes, I'm started to get bored. Okay, I am jealous with the paper that she working on.

"Ya! I am not coming here to get ignored," said me then pouted.
She chuckled. She closed her laptop and looked at me. Oh no. Not with that smile.
"I am really sorry. I'm done by the way. So what do you want to do?" asked her.
'Cuddling with you on the couch....'
"What did you say?" asked her suddenly.
"Nothing. I don't know too. How about you? Do you want to go out?"
"Go out? At this time? Where?" asked her curiously.
I smirked. I know a great place.

***

I can see her eyes sparkling. I will do anything to see her eyes like that. Now, we are on the Namsan tower. The famous spot for young couple. This is the first time we come here, for a date off course. My first time too to be exact. How about her?

"Whoaa I don't know it looks this beautiful at night," said her. Her eye gaze looks amazed. I am satisfied to see that.
"You never come here before?" asked me curiously.
"Not at night," answered her.
"Not even with your previous date?" asked me again.
She shook her head.
Off course I don't believe that. I personally believe all of her exes bring her here to amaze her and steal some.... Forget it Junmyeon.

"Let's ride that!" said her pointing to the cable car.
I nod my head. I wish I could hold her hand but..... No this is enough. At least she is not look helpless in front of me.

***

Since it's last week of summer holidays, this place is not really crowd. So does the cable car. I feel grateful. I just afraid that probably someone else accidentally touch me. It will ruin this moment.

I can see he is dying. Yeah, dying to hold my hand. I feel sorry towards him. Be patient dear. You will get it at the right time. I promise you.

I learned getting used to his presence. His presence is not counted as a threat again for me. Yes, only his presence. Sometimes he accidentally touch me or purposely touch me. It gives shiver to me. It triggered the memories. It makes me afraid. I know he try so hard for not touch me but in fact, he is also dying. I am really sorry, really sorry baby.

Should I say this is fortunate or unfortunate? Right now is only us, yeah only both of us here. I do really worry something will happen. Hell yeah, it is. Suddenly the ride shaking. I hold the rail while Junmyeon caged me with his arm.

"You okay?" asked him.
"Yeah..."

We are close, too close to be exact. My heart starts to beat faster. I don't know if it’s triggered or I am just nervous. He is trailing his finger from my cheek to my ear. He tucked my falling hair back to my ear. He is getting closer. The movie starts to play. The feeling fulfill my mind. My heart beats faster. I suddenly feel anxious.

"No... Stop it..." said me weakly.

***

Can she see that I am dying, at least, to hold her hand? Jeez why are you so determined? Why are you so selfish? Why oh why baby.

Suddenly the ride shaking. She holds the rail tightly. I put my hands beside her. Caging her just in case something happen. We are close, too close to be exact. I can see her so close. I can see her beautiful eyes, nose and lips. I trailed my finger from her cheek to her ear. I can feel her body shiver. I ignored it. I tucked her hair. She is so perfect. Her lips is just way too tempting to be ignored. I inched my body closer to her. I know she scared. I know she is afraid. I can see she is trying so hard fighting with herself. Call me selfish but I am also dying too.

I can see her body shivering, her lips trembling, and her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter