Alter Ego

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now I am already on the station. Seora walked me here. Spending a whole weekend with my family really recharged my mood and energy. I gave a hug to him.

"Take care and be safe nuna ya, okay?"

I loose his hug. "You too. Take care Dad and Mom, okay?"
He nodded his head. "Do not forget to give it a try, okay?"
I chuckle. "I am your nuna, why you are taught me about date?"
"And why you are stupid enough to listen your little brother advice?"
We laughed together.
"Study well, eat well and take care, okay?" said me while giving him another hug.
"I will, you too nuna."

The train will depart soon. I loose my hug. I grabbed my bag and waved my hand towards him. He is really a very great brother for me. He is there when I am dying. He is there to help me. We different four years, he is a sophomore high school student. Believe it or not, but most of the time he behaved more mature than me. Probably because he spent time more with mom and dad. He took care of them and also our restaurant there. Well I am not coming from a very wealthy family. The small restaurant that already ran since my great grandfather, enough to fulfill our needs. Sometimes I take a part time work but only when I am on holiday. Everything is enough for me. More than enough.

***

Monday is coming. At first I still feel regretful for not read her text. Since my home is quiet noisy well that's forgotten. I spend my weekend playing with my nieces and nephews and talking with my brothers. It’s really been a long time we are not talking about a lot of things though.

Last night all of them already left back to their house. Kris and his family, including Luhan, left to China. While Minseok is driving his family back to countryside and spend the night there. So here I am, alone on this superb big house.

I dated some girls and guys before. But most of them are only to fulfilling my needs. They have needs, I have mine so why don’t we fulfill each other needs. All of them are only needs based. But with Nara, it’s different.

I don’t know what is 'something' that Fei ever mention before. But I am pretty sure that's not good a thing. Probably that's very bad since Fei can’t talk about it. Knowing her from Fei makes me fall for her more. She said she is fragile. If so I want to take care of her carefully so she doesn’t broke. Whatever ever happens to her doesn’t change my feeling. I want to be hers. I want to be the one that give her a tightest hug. I want to be the one that give her a kiss. I want to protect her. If I have to sacrifice my life for her, I will.

"Do not rush her, Suho ya." That was the last word from Luhan. He is probably right.

I make my way to the class. Someone slapped my head. Yixing.

"Ya! Where are you going last week?" shouted him
"Told you, I overslept."
"Overslept?! Where were you going the previous night?" still shouting.
"Yixing ah, can you please asked it softer?"
"Sorry. I do really worry about you."
I sighed.
"So what's going on?"
What's going on? A lot of things going on. I told him everything. Starts from meet up with Fei, my second confession, her weird behavior not to mention. Suddenly Professor Park came in. I told him I will continue the story during lunch.

***

"Nara yaa!" I heard Fei called my name. She linked her arms on mine.

"Hello Fei."
"How was your weekend?"
"Great off course. Seora and I went fishing together, after a long time."
"You must be have a very great time with your family."
"Yes I am. How's yours?"
"I have a date with Myungsoo though."
"Really? He asked you on a date finally?" asked me surprisely.
She nod her head. "After gathering his guts asked for Dongwoo's help."
"Tell me more!"
She started to tell about her date with Myungsoo. How they are going to amusement park, sharing their story and so on. Suddenly she remembered something. "I almost forget. Junmyeon give me a call."
What? "And why he is calling you?"
"You are not met up with him that night, right?"
I shook my head. "No. He even didn’t reply my text."
"He just read you text the next day and rushed to your place. Unfortunately, you already left."
"Ah...."
"Should I tell him that you're back? Or you are going to tell him by yourself?"
"Why I should tell him that I'm back? Besides he never asked."
"At least he deserved to know," said her then take out her phone.

***

FEI: FYI, Nara's back

I read Fei's message. She is back. She is in Seoul now. Should I text her first?

JM: Hi Nara ssi. Sorry for the late reply. I'm free tonight btw. Let's meet up.

One minute, five minutes, ten minutes passed, still no reply. I sighed then put my phone back to my pocket.

"Any news from Nara?" asked Yixing.

"She's back."
"Go find her Suho ya."
"I already texted her but no reply."

I feel my phone vibrating. This must be her. Yes! I am right!

NARA: Hi Junmyeon. Sorry, I already have an appointment tonight. How about tomorrow on 8?

"Who?"

"It’s Nara off course."

I showed my screen to Yixing.

"Whoah well move Kim Junmyeon."

JM: Great. Ramyeon stall opposite the convenient store?

NARA: Call

JM: See you tomorrow, Nara ssi.

After pressing the send button, I hugged Yixing.

"Whoa whoa. Easy Kim Junmyeon. I know you are happy but I am straight for now.”
"I hope tomorrow will be fine."
"Congratulations, Kim Junmyeon."
"No no! Not yet until tomorrow night." I'm trying to hide my happiness but yeah, I really don’t have any idea what's going happen tomorrow.
"Since you are happy now, you must accompany me tonight."
"Where?"
"There is a club dance on Gangnam that I want to come."
"Club dance?"
"Yeah club dance Kim ert Junmyeon."
I punched his shoulder.
"Yes or yes?"
"Anything for my best friend."

***

I make my way to the bar. I can see Yuri waved her hand to me. I waved back to her. Finally I am next to her.

"Been a long time you didn’t came Nara yaa," said her loudly.

"Tasks killing me," replied me as loud.
"What do you want ladies?" asked Key the bartender.
"Me, ice water," said me.
"Too plain. How about something light? Like beer?" offered Key.
"Me want that," said Yuri.
"Nara? Come on, this is just the beginning." Key smirked.
I fall for his trick. "Alright, please make it two oppa."
"Right after you mam," said Key.
He opens two bottles and put it in front of us.
"Thanks Key," said me.
"You are welcome beautiful," said him then winking to me.
I chuckled. "Where is Eunhyuk oppa anyway?" asked me.
"He always came late nowadays. But that's better than you who disappear," said Yuri then pointing me. "Taemin asked me to be his partner but you know Nara ya, his style is not mine."
I chuckled. Not all of guys in here dare enough to challenge Yuri, the Dancing Queen. She owned this place and she is the big boss on the dance floor. She just can kick anyone who can’t dance out of her club.

For your information, right now, I am on Prism Club. One of the hottest dance club in Gangnam. Even though the club is not really that big, but still as hot as a stove. Seems like I rich enough to be here, right? The fact is, Yuri is my dancing mate. I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter