"2 Sides"

How Could I Be So Blind?

'Ughh why can't get comfortable?' Taeyeon thought while she was squirming on her bed. 'What time is it?' She got her phone from the bedside table and it read: '3:26AM'. She turned to face her side where Baekhyun should be but he wasn't there. "What?" she said aloud. 'Where did he go?'  She got out of her bed and walked out of the room in search of him. She went downstairs and was glad to see him sitting on the dining table. He had his eyes closed and headphones on. 'There he is..' She was about to tap on his shoulder then, all of a sudden he took a big breath in.. And started to sing.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIk9txs6xGw

BAEKHYUN - My Turn To Cry Lyrics

 

Remember 그대가 힘들 때면 항상

( Remember, when things were hard )

 

눈물을 웃음과 바꿨죠

( I always turned your tears into smiles )

 

나 없는 곳에선 울지 마요 Don't cry

( Don't cry in places without me, Don't cry )

 

눈물이 많던 그대라서

( Because you always had a lot of tears )

 

It's my turn to cry 내가 할게요 

( It's my turn to cry, I'll cry now )

 

It's my turn to cry 내게 맡겨요 

( It's my turn to cry, give them to me )

 

그 눈물까지 

( Even those tears )

 

This time 

 

Taeyeon has never heard a voice so beautiful. His voice was so peaceful and she could tell that he put so much passion into his singing. When Baekhyun opened his eyes he was surprised to see Taeyeon staring right at him. She didn't say a word.

"Taeyeon noona?" he asked, very surprised. "What are you doing here? It's the middle of the night.." he took off his headphones and waited for an answer but she was still standing there staring at him. She let out a soft sigh.

"Baekhyun.. You never told me that you sang..." she finally said.

"Oh, so you did hear me.. Haha, I was kinda hoping that you didn't" Baekhyun rubbed his neck and smiled awkwardly.

Taeyeon grabbed a seat at the dining table and sat across him. "How come you never told me something like this?" Her face full of concern.

"Well.. I never thought it would be something important." he stared at the table. "I'm not that good at singing anyway so I thought it wasn't worth telling you.."

'I've never seen this side of him before.. It's so strange. I couldn't imagine our jokester Baekhyun has such an amazing singing voice... But at the same time, he seems insecure about it."

Taeyeon relaxed her face and smiled at Baekhyun. "Baek, look at me." she told him. He looked at her. [A/N Taeyeon Oppa *-*]

"I really want you to sing for me again.. Your voice is really amazing.. I know I only heard a bit of the extent of your singing but I know that it will be very impressive. So, that's why I want you to sing for me again so that I can compliment you.. again."

"Thanks, noona..." Baekhyun smiled back to her. "For cheering me up and complimenting me.."

"But technically I wasn't singing specifically for you." he added. "You were just stalking me~" he smiled, slyly and leant back in his chair.

"Yah! I wasn't stalking you! You weren't in the room so I went looking for you." Taeyeon pouted. "By the way, this talent should've been told to me years ago!!!"

"I know~" Baekhyun said as he was smiling at her. Taeyeon looked at him. 'There's that smile I love.'

"But this situation is unfair.." Baekhyun's smile turned into a smirk.

'Oh. There's that smirk I hate' Taeyeon thought.

"I've known that you can sing and song write for as long as we've been friends. But you never knew that I could sing and with your luck, you heard me even before you knew.." he continued.

"So.. What's your point?" she asked, reluctant to know what was going to happen next.

Baekhyun put both his elbows on the table and leant closer to Taeyeon. "Sing for me Taengoo~"

"What?? EYYY no way!!" She leant back into her chair, crossed her arms and shook her head.

"Sigh, I should've known you would say no. Even after you knowing that I could sing, you still won't sing for me. I've failed as a singer if my singing won't break the void between Kim Taeyeon's singing and me listening to her." Baekhyun said in his own way of being dramatic. Meanwhile, Taeyeon stared at him with a 'What the heck are you talking about' expression.

"I think you need to sleep Baekhyun, insomnia has gone to your head if you say things like that." Taeyeon said while standing up from the table.

"AWW!! Come on Taengoo pleaseee sing for me!! I'll show you my ageyo again if you won't!!" Baekhyun stood up and followed Taeyeon, who was going upstairs.

"Even if you do I'm still not gonna sing for you!!" she stuck her tongue out at him. Baekhyun started to slouch.

"Sigh, My precious noona won't sing for meeee!!" Baekhyun said pouting.

"Aigoo, aigoo.. Come on Baekoong you need to sleep. Haha~" Taeyeon straightened Baekhyun's back and patted it all the way up the stairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the Korean lyrics are accurate.. I used google for that -_-'

Did this triggered your BaekYeon feels~ 

Or not whatever works for you :)

-Taenghyunee