"Strong Feelings"

How Could I Be So Blind?

Taeyeon thought about the dream she had. 'I haven't dreamt about our first encounter before.. I wonder what that was about.' She felt someone touching her head and started to wake up. Her eyelids were so heavy and swollen from crying so much so she had trouble opening them. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the room, at first not noticing the person she had waited all night to wake up.

"Baekhyun?" She exclaimed when she noticed his eyes were open.

"Are you hurt anywhere Noona?" He asked, his voice all raspy from being asleep for so long. She furrowed her eyes and felt frustrated. 'How can you still worry about me when you're like this.' She had conflicted emotions. She was overjoyed and relieved that he had finally woken up, but a wave of guilt came over her as she remembered Baekhyun pushing her out of the way to save her. She thought she had put the one she loves in danger and felt completely guilty. She bit her lip to stop her tears coming.

Baekhyun noticed how swollen Taeyeon's eyes were. 'Did she cry a lot?' Although Taeyeon tried so hard not to cry the tears still came.

"Ahh Taeyeon-ah don't cry.." Baekhyun told her as she continuously wiped her tears. Baekhyun started to sit up.
"Baekhyun
don't sit up, your 
body is still weak." She said trying to stop him.

"It's fine Taeng, I'm strong." He said smirking at her. She couldn't fight back with him so she helped him sit up. She sniffed angrily and sighed. Baekhyun chuckled at her cuteness and wiped her remaining tears. Taeyeon brought her chair closer to Baekhyun. She made a promise to herself, before Baekhyun woke up, that now she will stay by Baekhyun's side forever even if he can accept her or not. She intended to keep that promise. When she settled in her chair she looked at Baekhyun and was surprised to see him staring at her and smiling.

"What?" She asked. Suddenly Baekhyun hugged her and patted her back. Taeyeon gasped softly.

"I'm sorry Taeng." Baekhyun whispered. Taeyeon's eyes widened and her heart clenched. She thought she was the one who was supposed to apologize, but he said it instead.

He continued. "I'm sorry for making you worry about me. I promise this will never happen again." He let go of their hug and held onto her shoulders to keep her close. They locked gazes with each other. "Don't feel sad or guilty. I won't regret what had happened to me.. If it meant doing it to save you." he smiled at Taeyeon and unconditionally more of her tears began to fall once again. Baekhyun chuckled and wrapped his arms around her again. She buried her face in his shoulder and hugged him back.

"Pabo.." She softly said. He patted her back until she calmed down. When she did, they let go of their hug.

"Thank you Baekhyun-ah" she smiled at him.

 

 

"Taeng?" he called.

"Yes?"

"Sing for me~" he asked using a bit of ageyo in his voice.

"Yah.. Are you using the situation you're in to persuade me to sing?" she glared at him.

"Aww come on Noona.." He smiled cheekily. But Taeyeon still glared at him. Baekhyun knew Taeyeon wasn't going to budge. "Ahh, My arm hurts so much.." He pretended that is arm was in pain to trick Taeyeon to sympathize.

"Your other arm is injured, not that one." She said bluntly. Baekhyun looked at his other arm and awkwardly chuckled.  "Okay fine.. Just pretend we aren't at a hospital and just hanging out. That would be fair right?"

 "That would be fair…" she said softly under her breath. She looked at Baekhyun eagerly waiting for her to sing.

"Okayyy, I'll sing." she finally gave up. Baekhyun's face lit up with excitement "Hehe~" He sat up straight and waited for Taeyeon to sing.

 Taeyeon breathed in and out. She felt uncomfortable about singing but she didn't want Baekhyun to be disappointed. Her heart was beating because she was nervous. She's never sang in front to people before and to make her more nervous, she's also singing to Baekhyun, someone who's wanted to hear her sing for so long.

 

She finally felt prepared. She closed her eyes and started to sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiyxNCdBXTw

TAEYEON - Secret Lyrics

 

아늑히 울려 퍼지던 피아노 선율을 타고

( With the softly spreading melodies of the piano )

 

두 눈을 감고서 이 음악에 기대 얘길 시작해

( I close my eyes, lean on the music and start my story )

 

나 이렇게

( Like this )

 

지난날들이 떠올라 Em

( I remember the past days )

 

왜 그리 아팠던 걸까 Yeah

( Why did they hurt so much )

 

떠나가버린 기억과 흩어진 추억에

( In the memories that have gone and the scattered memories )

 

낯선 세상이 힘에 겨울 때

(When I was struggling with the unfamiliar world )

 

Oh, then there's you

 

어질러진 내 마음속의

( Inside my messy heart )

 

Oh it's you

 

감춰왔던 비밀을 찾게 해

( You made me find the hidden secret )

 

한참을 내 맘 깊숙이

( For a long time, deep inside my heart )

 

숨겨온 소중한 이 한 마디

( I hid these precious words )

 

꺼내 말할래

( I wanna take them out and tell you )

 

Oh, then there's you

 

Baekhyun watched Taeyeon immensely. Her voice was very beautiful and full of emotion. 'I've thought about Taeyeon's voice for the longest time. Imagining how it would sound. . But actually hearing it live for the first time.. It's one million times better than what I had imagined.' He thought it wasn't possible to love Taeyeon more than he already did, but he proved himself wrong. Taeyeon opened her eyes but looked down because she was too shy to look face Baekhyun. 'AHHH I totally messed everything up!! I sounded horrible, I made so many mistakes!!' She screamed at herself in her head. Taeyeon thought she sounded the worst, but didn't know Baekhyun thought otherwise. She kept her head down and fumbled with her fingers.

Then, Baekhyun cupped his hands on Taeyeon's face and lifted her head up so they were face to face. Their eyes met. Baekhyun studied Taeyeon angelic face before he placed his lips on hers.

Taeyeon's eyes widened when she felt Baekhyun's soft lips. Her heart was beating like it was going to explode.

After a few seconds, Baekhyun let go of their kiss. Taeyeon blinked a couple times and stared blankly at Baekhyun. 'DID HE JUST.. KISS ME..?' She screamed to herself again.

Baekhyun realized what he had done and tried to contain his smile. He just couldn't resist kissing Taeyeon in the moment. He felt sad that the moment went away too quickly.

Taeyeon blinked out of her thoughts and started to blush. 'He kissed me..' She couldn't help but smile like an idiot to herself. They couldn't look at each other because they were too embarrassed. [A/N imagine hearts floating out of their heads <3] The silence around them suddenly went away as Baekhyun and Taeyeon's parents and their friends busted in. When they came in Baekhyun and Taeyeon quickly moved apart from each other and acted as if nothing had just happened.

"Omo, my son.. Are you in much pain? Omo, I'm so glad you're safe.." Baekhyun's mother said to him as tears started to form.

"Ahh Umma.. Thank you for worrying about me, but I'm fine." He smiled to his parents as Baekhyun's dad patted his back.

Taeyeon fixed her eyes on the nice scene between Baekhyun and his parents. She smiled every time Baekhyun would.

Tiffany noticed Taeyeon smiling and went over to her. "Did anything happen? You look kind of funny." She asked and pointed to Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon touched her face to cool it down from blushing so much.

"Ah, oh it's nothing." She replied flustered. Tiffany shrugged and joined the others as they were talking to Baekhyun. While everyone was talking, the 2 lovebirds would occasionally sneak glances with each other. When their eyes met, Taeyeon quickly looked away. The image of Baekhyun kissing her kept replaying in her mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE IS IN THE AIR FOR THESE TWO TONIGHT <3

This is the last chapter before the FINAL ;_;

But after the final, there will be a special chapter so stay tuned for that. 

hnnng THANK YOU EVERYONE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN..

 

-Taenghyunee