"I Guess We're Together"

How Could I Be So Blind?

-6:30 AM-

"Come on guys!! Let's get moving!!" Chanyeol yelled to his friends, who were inside at Taeyeon's house.

"Okay, okay we're coming Chanyeol!" Tiffany yelled back as Seohyun, Taeyeon and she was running down the stairs with their suitcases.

Today was the day that Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany are going on their cabin trip. The girls were taking a while upstairs just double checking everything they needed and the boys were waiting outside, all ready.

"Okay.. I think we've got everything." Taeyeon said looking at the suitcases when they arrived outside.

"Great!! Let's get in the car." Sehun yelled.

"Mr. Park, thanks for driving us there." Seohyun bowed to Chanyeol's dad waiting in the car. Afterward, everyone else bowed as well.

"Oh no problem kids." he smiled and awkwardly scratched his head.

"Okay, guys!! Let's get in the car and get going!!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Yess~ The mountains awaits!!" Taeyeon exclaimed as well, and they all piled into the car. Chanyeol in the front seat with his dad, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany in the second row, and Baekhyun and Sehun at the back.

The drive was very lively when they were singing along to the radio. An hour later the "children" fell asleep. After, about, 5 hours they finally reached their destination.

"Thank you again, Mr. Park." The 5 of them said, the exception to Chanyeol, as they were getting out of the car.

"Your welcome. I'll be back on Friday to take you, kids, home. Have fun~" He said before driving away.

"BRRR it's so cold.. But the snow is so pretty." Taeyeon said while picking up a pile of snow.

"It so cool.. We are almost in the middle of nowhere, not to mention that we are in the mountains." said Baekhyun walking around the snow.

"We aren't 'in the middle of nowhere' though," Chanyeol said, rephrasing what Baekhyun said. "If we follow this path behind our cabin, it takes us to where all the skiing, snowboarding, and sledding attractions are. I think there's also a market there so we can buy food."

"Ooh, we should go to those attractions!! It will be so fun!!" Tiffany eye smiled and flailed her arms in the air.

"Woah, woah, woah.. Tiffany noona slow down." Sehun said, holding Tiffany's arms and putting them down for her. "Let's go inside the cabin first, I'm getting cold." He added. 

"Okay, Sehun-ah~ let's go inside." Seohyun chuckled and patted Sehun's head.

The 6 of them carefully carried their luggage's through the snow to the front door of their cabin. Chanyeol opened the door with the keys that were provided for them. "WOAHHH.." they all said in sync.

"DAEKBAK~ It's so big!!" Baekhyun said looking around the cabin, while everyone set down their things.

"Let's look around more." Seohyun said.

The cabin had 2 floors. The first floor had the living room, kitchen, and a washroom. When you go up the stairs to the second floor it has 3 bedrooms and another washroom.

"Hmm, 3 rooms.. That means it will be 2 to a room.. " Tiffany said. "To make it fair we'll try to have the same genders to a room.. that means two boys and two girls and.." Just then a light bulb sparked in Tiffany, Seohyun, Sehun, and Chanyeol's heads.

"One room with one boy and one girl."  the 4 of them said together while they were staring at Baekhyun and Taeyeon with mischievous grins.

"Hey you guys said that in synchronize, haha." said the clueless Kim Taeyeon, oblivious to the plan that the 'mischievous grinners' have made. Baekhyun on the other hand immediately understood the plan and had a bleak expression.

"Well, I guess I will take this room.. Hey, Sehun wanna share this room with me?" Chanyeol said being coy.

"Oh, I would love to share a room with you Chanyeol." Sehun replied with the same teasing tone. They winked at Tiffany and Seohyun before they both walked into the room they picked. The 2 girls understood the 2 boys plan and added to it.

"Hey Tiffany, would you like to share this room with me?" Seohyun asked Tiffany.

"I would love that Seohyun." she replied smiling. "Oh sorry you two, we planned everything on our own. But you'll have fun don't worry." Tiffany said teasing for the last time.

"We'll just let you guys get settled for now~" Seohyun added. Meanwhile, Baekhyun stared at them with a blank expression before they entered their rooms.

"Umm, that was a bit strange.. But I guess we are sharing a room Baek~" Taeyeon said facing Baekhyun and smiling.

"Heh.. I guess we are Noona." Baekhyun said nervously.

 

-The Next Morning-

"Look who's finally awake~" Chanyeol said as Baekhyun walked into the room, half asleep. "Even in a place like this, Baekhyun still sleeps in." Chanyeol shook his head.

"Ughhh.." Baekhyun groaned.

"Good Morning~" Tiffany greeted when she walked in the room. She looked over to Baekhyun. "Oh, I see our Baekhyunie still has troubles waking up again." Tiffany exclaimed and patted his back.

"I'm not YAWN a morning person" Baekhyun went straight to the couch and laid on it.

"Aw come on Baek, we are in the mountains!! There's much fun that we are gonna do here!" Taeyeon smiled at Baekhyun who was watching her get all excited. Taeyeon waited for a reaction from Baekhyun but all he did was stare at her while his eyelids were slowly closing. "Yah.. Are you falling asleep again!?" she flicked his forehead.

"ACK- Okay, okay I'm awake." he said rubbing his forehead and getting up.

"GUYS!! Come sit down at the table now, it's time to eat~" Seohyun yelled from the kitchen. Seohyun and Sehun came out from the kitchen holding a plate of food and placed it on the table.

"Mmm..." Taeyeon sniffed the food. "The food smells soooo good~ Did you guys really make this?" she asked.

"Yep!" answered Seohyun. "Of course I couldn't have done it all by myself, our maknae helped as well~" she smiled at Sehun.

"Cooking was fun! And I was actually good at it as well." Sehun smiled.

"Well, let's eat up!! We have a few things planned for today!!" Tiffany yelled as she grabbed a plate.

After they finished eating, they all got prepared to go outside in their winter wonderland! They put on all their snow equipment and headed out the door of their cabin. First, they went to the sledding attractions and rented 2 sleds. When the 6 of them saw the steep hill, they were all in awe of everything.

"WOAAH~!" the six of them said in amazement.

"This hill is so big!!" Seohyun shouted over the screams of the other people.

"Look, we are so high up that we can see more mountains all the way over there!!" Chanyeol said pointing at the mountains far away.

"Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go down it!!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"I'll go on this one with you Tiffany! Baek come with us as well~" Taeyeon motioned Baekhyun to sit on the sled as she was getting in herself.

"Okay, so Sehun, Seohyun noona and I can go on the other one." Chanyeol said getting himself into the sled.

-Moments Later-

"Everybody ready?!" Tiffany yelled.

"3, 2, 1, GO!!!!" They pushed the sled and made their way down the huge hill. Everyone was screaming and laughing all the way down. They went up and down from that hill until it was past lunch. They went to the local grocery store nearby and bought some instant ramen. The warm food filled them up in the cold. Afterward, they explored more of the area and took lots of pictures. By the time they made it back to the cabin, it was already starting to get dark outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Thank you everyone for commenting on this ^^

Glad to know that everyone is enjoying it ~

 

-Taenghyunee