"Flutter.."

How Could I Be So Blind?

*DING DONG*

"I wonder who's at the door." Taeyeon said as she ran down the stairs. When she opened the door she was surprised by her visitor.

"Baek? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Are you home alone again?" Baekhyun said ignoring her question and looking inside her house.

"Uhm yeah, why?" She answered while rubbing her neck.

"Excuse the intrusion." Baekhyun exclaimed and walked in Taeyeon's house without her allowing him. "Noona I'm going to stay here for a while if that's okay?" He said, making himself at home.

"Uhhh.." She said, very confused.

"Noona close the door, it's cold and you might get sick." He said going up the stairs.

"Uhh Baekhyun?" She followed him upstairs after she closed the door. "Not that you are unwelcome, but why are you here?"

"No reason noona." He looked at her when they reached the top of the stairs. "I just got bored at home and I wanted to see you." He smiled at her, reassuring.

"Oh.. Okay then."

"Ah, sorry being too sudden."

"Nah, don't worry about it. I was just surprised." She laughed.

Afterward, they entered Taeyeon's room. She offered a snack or drink to Baekhyun and went to the kitchen to get it. When she came back she saw Baekhyun jumping on her bed like a child.

"Noona, isn't this fun?" He exclaimed.

"Yah! Get down from there!!" She yelled.

"Nehh." He said quietly coming down.

"Heol, you have a lot of energy. You must've been really bored." she said.

"Yep. There was absolutely nothing to do!!" He yelled as he laid on Taeyeon's bed. "But what's happening right now reminds me of our childhood."

"Ahh? Why so?" she glanced at him.

"Well remember we always used to play at your house when we were younger. We played hide and seek a lot. Back then your house to me was a castle because it was so huge~" Baekhyun said using hand motions for dramatic effect. Taeyeon chuckled. 

Things fell silent for a few seconds. 'Our childhood heh? We practically have the same lives because we've been with each other for so long. Baekhyun has always been there for me..' she smiled as she remembers memories with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sat back up from lying down and gazed at Taeyeon.

Then he spoke up. "Noona," she looked at him.

"Remeber about, umm,  5 years ago.. We were riding our bikes during summer break in our favorite park?"

Taeyeon gave him a death stare when she remembered what he was talking about. "You were such a crazy person! Why would you hold onto my bike when we were going down that steep hill?!" She scolded him.

"I wanted some excitement." He answered, innocently. "I kinda did have some excitement because we were going down so fast. But that darn rock had to get in the way.." Baekhyun grabbed one of Taeyeon's pillows and punched it, pretending that he was punching the rock. 

"Aigoo.. I remember that rock made your bike flip causing you to fall on the ground.. You got injured because of what you did!" She shivered just thinking about it.

"I wasn't 'injured' Taeng. I only got a scratch on my arm, remember."

"But it left a scar!!" She walked over to Baekhyun and grabbed his arm. She folded up his sleeve to show the big scar on his arm. "See!!" Taeyeon was mad again just like when the incident actually. She was so angry because she was so worried, and she still is.

"Sigh Noona you don't have to be worried anymore. I'm okay now~" He smiled at her. She looked at him and gave a face to him saying "Are you sure?" He answered back with a face saying "Yes" [A/N you know you're best friends with someone when you can communicate through facial expressions *winku winku*]

"Why did you bring that up anyway?" She let go of his arm. Baekhyun just shrugged. "I don't know.. For good measures." He smiled.

 

"So Baek-ah." she started. "Was there anything specific that you wanted to do here?"

He rested his head on his hand. "No not really, but we could talk about the cabin trip Chanyeol planned." he replied. "Have you packed yet?" 

"Umm.." she looked down to lose eye contact with him.

"Aigoo, you haven't yet noona?" he said smirking.

"Yahh don't make fun of me! I've just been too busy to pack." she turned her back to him and crossed her arms.

"Okay, okay. Haha turn around please." he said grabbing her shoulders and turning her around. "You can pack now so it's finished and out of the way."

"FIIIIINE." she slouched as she walked to her closet to get her suitcase. 

"Do you want me to help?" Baekhyun asked as he approached her bed.

She pulled her suitcase out and opened it. "Aniya, aniya. I'll pack myself." she stuck her tongue out at him. He looked at her and shook his head.

"You're such a little kid Taengoo." he said laying down, looking up at the ceiling.

"YAH!!" she took one of her stuffed toys closest to her and threw it at his face. "Excuse you! Don't forget that I'm older than you!!" she said and crossed her arms again.

"Yahh!" he laughed at how cute she was. "See noona, you even have stuffed toys." he said as he groomed the toy.

Taeyeon turned around and saw Baekhyun cuddling with the toy. "Look who's talking!! You're hugging the toy!!" she yelled.

"Hmm? Can't hear you~ I'm too busy taking a nap with Mr. Snuggles." he said with a teasing tone, closing his eyes to pretend he's sleeping. 

"sigh Byun Baekhyun, you really are too much." she shook her head. She turned back around to start her packing.

"Mhm noona just keep packing, I might actually fall asleep. YAWN I'm tired."

"Okay, Baek~"

 

-Few Minutes Later-

"Koong has really been quiet.. Maybe he actually did fall asleep. I was too busy packing to check on him. Hmm, I'm finished anyway, I'll check now.' Taeyeon closed her suitcase and tucked it away. When she turned around she wasn't surprised to see Baekhyun asleep hugging who he named, 'Mr. Snuggles.' She chuckled. 'Ahh, he's cute when he's asleep.' she smiled as she thought. Taeyeon quietly sat next to Baekhyun and ruffled his hair lightly. 'I wonder why he's so tired.' Then she remembered him jumping on her bed. 'Oh right, haha. Pabo Baekoong~'

Just then Baekhyun started squirming and opening his eyes slowly.

"Ah, are you awake now?" Taeyeon asked, smiling.

"Noona? Oh sorry, I fell asleep." He said sitting up. "But Noona, why are you sitting here? Were you watching me sleep?" he asked, rubbing his eyes and smirking.

"Huh? N-no of course not!" she looked down and started blushing.

Baekhyun lowered his head to match Taeyeon's level. "Hm? But noona's blushing." he pointed at her. "Heh, did I look handsome while sleeping?" 

Taeyeon looked up at him. "Wow, you just woke up and you have this attitude.. But yes, you looked so handsome sleeping with my stuffed toy~" she said sarcastically.

"I know you're joking Taeng." he passed the stuffed toy to her and ruffled her hair. "Haha~" 

Taeyeon fixed her hair. "Hmft." she said and glared. 

They were sitting pretty close together on the bed. Baekhyun noticed this and had an idea. 

"YAWN I am still tired." he stretched his arms and rested his head on Taeyeon's shoulder. "Taeyeon-ah~ let me sleep on your shoulder for a while.." he closed his eyes and smiled. Taeyeon was surprised but didn't protest out loud. She became tense.

'Omo, why is he doing this? ... Our faces are so close together.. AH, why is my heart beating so fast?!' She panicked because didn't know what to do. She took a good look at Baekhyun's face, that was so close to hers and saw how calm his face was. Her heart was still beating fast. 'Baekhyun what's going on.. The way you're acting is making me confused.. Saying all these things.. Making me wonder about you.' She looked straight ahead and kept thinking about Baekhyun. 'Could it be that you.. Ack, what are you thinking Kim Taeyeon? Of course, he doesn't.. ' She thought.  Baekhyun opened one of his eyes and saw Taeyeon in deep thought with a confused face. He lightly chuckled. 'My poor, clueless noona.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS AGAIN FOR SUBSCRIBING <3

 

-Taenghyunee