"The Greatest Plan Ever!"

How Could I Be So Blind?

And so they followed Chanyeol to the bubble tea store. Once the four of them got to the store, they ordered their drinks and sat at a table.

"Chanyeol what's up?" Seohyun asked

Chanyeol took a big sip of his bubble tea and then sighed.

"Okay here's the deal." Chanyeol got their attention. "Baekhyun has liked Taeyeon noona for forever, am I right?" 

"Right." answered the 3 of them in synchronize.

"And we all agree that they are perfect for each other, right?" he continued

"Right." answered in synch again.

"Get to the point." Sehun spoke up.

"Right." Chanyeol sipped his  bubble tea again. "I asked Baekhyun is he would just tell her he likes her already since we are graduating this year an-" Before he could finish his sentence, he got interrupted by Seohyun and Tiffany.

"WAHHH OH MY GOD!!!" Tiffany and Seohyun started squealing causing Chanyeol, Sehun and everyone else in the store to stare at them and judge. 

"BAEKHYUN WAS THINKING OF TELLING TAEYEON HIS FEELINGS FOR HER!?!" Tiffany yelled 

"THAT'S THE BEST THING EVER!! WE'VE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT FOR FOREVER!!" Seohyun added.

"HEY GUYS!!! CALM DOWN I'M NOT FINISHED YET!!!" Chanyeol yelled.

'Why am I friends with these people?' Sehun said inside his head as he plugged his ears from all the yelling.

 

- Meanwhile -

Baekhyun and Taeyeon were still walking home from school together. The walk was peaceful but only for one of them. Baekhyun couldn't stop thinking about what Chanyeol said at lunch. While on the walk he didn't talk and just looked down having his own thoughts.

'Should I really tell her? What if she doesn't like me that way? Will our friendship be ruined? Even if it won't it would be really awkward afterward. Then again I wouldn't know for sure... The only way to find out is if I tell her. Okay if I do tell her, what would I say... How would I say it....' 

Taeyeon looked at Baekhyun, head still down. She could tell that something was bothering him. She knew him well enough to take a hint.

"Baek?" she lightly tapped his shoulder.

Shook out of his thoughts he looked up at her. "Yeah?" 

"Is something wrong? It looks like something is bothering you." She said with a concerned face. 

"W-what no. Nothings wrong." Flustered Baekhyun replied.

 

'Lying.. Byun Baekhyun there is something bothering you.. I can tell.'  Taeyeon thought

"Well okay then. Whatever you say." Although she knew he was lying she respected his privacy and left the situation alone, for now.

Baekhyun went back to his own thoughts again. 'She's starting to worry...If I don't tell her then I might as well act normally and show that I don't have feelings for her because from what I can presume, that's what she wants. Go back to normal Byun Baekhyun'

Being a jokester and doing bad imitations of his friends was his specialty. If he did those things again, Taeyeon wouldn't be suspicious like she was just now.

....

"Taeng, about your songs," He started

"Ah! Nope, I'm not going to show you my songs." She made and X with her arms.

"I know I know, but could you, at least, tell me the name of one of your songs?" 

"No, not even if you beg me."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"Even if I show my best ageyo??" Baekhyun started clinging to Taeyeon's arm.

"Ack!! No! Baek let go! No ageyo, please!! I can't stand it." She turned away not facing Baekhyun and tried prying him off her arm.

"Na~ kkung kkko-deo (I dreamt)" He started saying I Dreamt, I Dreamt Of A Ghost in his most high pitched voice.

"NOO!!"

"Kising kkung--" 

"OKAY, OKAY FINE I'LL TELL YOU!" Taeyeon yelled and Baekhyun stopped.

"Yes~" 

"Now let go people are staring." 

"I win now tell me one of the names of your songs." Baekhyun smirked.

"Ugh fine, wait let me think.... Okay, one of my songs names is.. Gemini. There happy now?" She sighed, defeated.

"Yes Taengoo, thank you!" 

"Gosh, you're like a little kid." She rolled her eyes.

"Says the one who's shorter than me but older." He argued and ruffled her hair.

She fixed her hair and pouted. "Hey, I can't help being short." 

"Haha~"

"Gemini.. Sounds like a nice song." Baekhyun said, smiling at Taeyeon.

 

- Back at the Bubble Tea store -

"Are you guys calm now." Chanyeol asked, irritated.

"Yes, we're sorry." Seohyun apologized.

"Can I continue to tell you my plan"

"Yes please." Sehun answered.

"Good... So I asked Baekhyun if he would just tell her already and he said he'll think about it." Chanyeol explained.

"What's there to think about? They are perfect together." Tiffany argued.

"Exactly, that's why I had this idea to help them get together~" He smiled blissfully.

"Okay, but how are we going to do that?" Seohyun asked.

"You girls could ask Taeyeon what kind of guy she's interested in and try to make her see that Baekhyun is the guy she's destined to be with. Me and Sehun could convince Baekhyun to give in and tell her."

"Hmm not too bad of a plan." Tiffany said as she scratched her chin as she was thinking of the outcome. 

"I could go with it." Sehun added.

Seohyun nodded her head in agreement, but then realized something. "But wouldn't that mean that we are meddling in their relationship?" she asked. "We'd be intruding their personal business.."

"That's true." Chanyeol started. "But.. I care about my friends too much. I can't see them not be with each other and be separate any longer."  Everyone knew that Chanyeol was being sincere. They looked at each other and smiled.

"Yeah let's do it!!"

They all smiled their biggest smiles and chanted: "Operation Get Baekhyun and Taeyeon Together Commence!" as they walked out of the bubble tea store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hello~ 

October 26 was my birthday and I posted the reveal of this fanfiction on my Instagram [@Taenghyunee] as well as the mention of my birthday. I'm so thankful for everyone's birthday greets <3

I'm also thankful for everyone's support on this fanfic. I was really worried about posting this because this writing process seemed very private. Just me and my computer, typing away. But it's nice to know that people are reading this and (hopefully) enjoying it so far.

SO THANK YOU AGAIN :D 

 

-Taenghyunee