"Cute?"

How Could I Be So Blind?

The next day at school, the six friends were eating lunch together. 

"Hey, guys.." Taeyeon started, "Are you doing anything later afterschool?" She asked.

Everyone looked at each other. "Um.. No. Why?" Chanyeol answered on behalf of everyone.

"Well, my mom said it would be okay if you wanted to sleepover tonight." 

"Oh cool, we haven't done one of those in forever. It'll be so fun!!" Tiffany yelled.

"Yeah I'll ask my parent ASAP!" Seohyun exclaimed and the three boys nodded.

"Oh good, I was so worried that some of you wouldn't come. I've been feeling lonely at home so it would be nice now that I have company haha" Taeyeon laughed.

"Aww Taengoo. You should've told us you were feeling lonely earlier." Seohyun went to hold her hand and they smiled at each other.

"Noona's an only child right?" Sehun asked. "Uh-huh," Taeyeon answered.

"What do you want to do when we are at your house?" Baekhyun asked.

"We could watch a movie or play games." 

"I can bring some video games." Chanyeol offered. "Oh, I can bring extra controllers." added Sehun.

"Ooh for us girls we can do each other's nails" Tiffany said.  "Ooh fun it's like a girl slumber party~" Taeyeon clasped her hands together.

"Ahem." Baekhyun fake coughed to catch their attention. "We are going to be there too remember?"  

"Don't worry guys, we'll do your nails too so you won't feel left out.~" The girls laughed at the joke Tiffany made.  

"Fany-noona that's not what I meant..." Baekhyun said as him and the other boys stared at the girls laughing.

 

 -Later that Evening-

"Hi, Mrs. Kim." The five of them bowed to their friend's mother.

"Hello please come in." Mrs. Kim said with a smile.

Taeyeon was standing at the top of the stairs as she called out to them. "Hey guys, come upstairs." Taeyeon said motioning them to come up.  

Taeyeon lives in a big house because her parents work in high positions in well-known companies. Usually, they're not home so that's why Taeyeon feels lonely. She feels guilty sometimes that she has a richer family compare to her friends, but they had talked about it before and they agreed that they weren't going to let money be a problem in their friendship. 

"Let's go to my room, you can put your stuff in there." She said.

"Oh, my gosh Taeng it has been so long since we've been to your house." Seohyun said looking around. 

 "Oh I almost forgot, I have food downstairs." 

"Noona cooked? Wow, you are really excited about this sleepover." Chanyeol said in a teasing tone.

"Yah! That's not it. I didn't even really cook. Unless you call buying pizza and microwaving popcorn, cooking."  She said leaving them in the room and heading downstairs. Baekhyun followed her.

"Of course, Noona didn't cook because she doesn't know how to." Baekhyun smirked.

"Yah!! Byun Baekhyun I can cook~" Taeyeon whined "I'm the best at making.. um.. Ramen!"

"Okay then, one of these days I want to try eating ramen from the great and wonderful Kim Taeyeon!" Baekhyun said, teasing her.

"Fine then." She looked at him. "Aiyaa, you're making fun of me, I can tell by your face!" 

"I'm only making fun of you because you are really cute when your like this." He said and ruffled her hair and rushed down the stairs into the kitchen, leaving a very flustered Taeyeon. 'Cute?' She thought while still standing on the stairs, but shook it off.

"YAH!!" Stop treating me like your older than me." She yelled and followed him down the stairs.

 

Meanwhile, the four "matchmakers" were eavesdropping on their conversation. 

"Wow, Baekhyun is really good at the smooth talking.." Tiffany said in awe.

"Yeah, he even made her speechless for a few seconds when he called her cute.." Sehun added.

"I wish they were a couple already.." Seohyun sighed.

"They will be.." Chanyeol said.

"Soon hopefully." Seohyun said and everyone nodded.

"Relationship Goals." They said in synchronize. 

"GUY'S COME DOWN HERE!!" They heard Baekhyun yell and they rushed downstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Here's chapter 4 for everyone ^-^

In 10 minutes Halloween will be ending for me.  I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.

 

-Taenghyunee