"Vacation!"

How Could I Be So Blind?

-1 Month Later-

After their sleepover things were normal for Baekhyun, Taeyeon, and the others. They continued their regular schedule at school and sometimes visited each others homes on the weekends. Before they knew it, it was already winter break. 

"sigh I'm so glad our exams are over~" Baekhyun said during the walk home with Taeyeon.

"Yeah, and now we can enjoy the holidays without worries of school!" Taeyeon smiled.

"Mhm~"

 

-Later that Night-

Taeyeon was sitting on her bed with her guitar in her hands, she was currently trying to write a new song.

"Hmm let's see now.." She flipped through her notebook full of songs she's written, trying to find a clean page to start her next one.

She strummed her guitar to start some inspiration. "Hmmm.." She hummed a tune but she still wasn't getting any good ideas.

"When did this become so difficult to do?" she scratched her head and laid back on her bed. Just then she heard her message ringtone. It was a text from Baekhyun.

She read over their conversation again. She rolled her eyes at Baekhyun's silly remarks. Then she cleaned up her bed and put her guitar away safely. She climbed into her bed and quickly fell asleep.

 

-Saturday-

"Annyeong Taengkoong~" Baekhyun eyesmiled as he saw Taeyeon open the door.

"Taengkoong? When did you decide to call me that?" She said surprised. 

"Hmm, well your nickname for me is Baekoong so I decided to do the same for you." Baekhyun said. Taeyeon locked her door and they started to walk to the bubble tea store where Chanyeol asked them to meet.

"I see.. Okay then, I like it~" they both smiled at each other.

When Baekhyun and Taeyeon arrived at the bubble tea store Tiffany, Seohyun, Sehun and Chanyeol were already there with drinks. 

"Hey, guys! Sit, sit we've been waiting for you." Chanyeol said motioning them.

"Ooh sorry, did you have to wait long?" said Taeyeon as she punctured her straw into her bubble tea.

"Nah it's fine." Sehun answered.

"Okay anyway," Chanyeol started. "I called you here because I have something planned for us this break if you don't already have plans?" 

"I'm not doing anything." answered Tiffany.

"Me too." said Seohyun.

"Me either." said Taeyeon.

"Nope, nothing." said Sehun.

"And I'm not doing anything either." lastly said Baekhyun.

"PERFECT!!" Chanyeol yelled, clasping his hands together.

"What were your plans?" Seohyun said, sipping on her bubble tea.

"So my uncle said that we can stay in this cabin that he originally rented for his family but they ended up not going. He didn't want the cabin to be a waste so he told me that I could take some friends with me and we could use it~" Chanyeol was so excited that he started talking really fast and didn't have time to take a breath. *pant, pant*

Baekhyun patted Chanyeol's back "Okay Yeol.. Relax now and-" Before Baekhyun could finish his sentence Taeyeon cut him off.

"REALLY?! That would be awesome~" she exclaimed.

"YEAH!!" Tiffany added. The three girls started squealing.

"Where is it?" Seohyun asked afterwards.

"Oh, it's in the mountains. So since it's winter there will be snow!" Chanyeol answered.

"COOL! We could play in the snow and so sledding or skiing or snowboarding~" Even Sehun was excited as he was talking.

"I'm not going to miss this opportunity.. I'M IN!!" Baekhyun yelled.

"ME TOO~" Taeyeon also yelled.

"SHHHH!!!"

The six of them turned around to see the other people in the store shushing them.

"Do you mind being quiet?!?!"

"Ah, we're sorry." they apologized, bowed and quietly drank their drinks.

"Heh, I guess we got a little carried away." Tiffany said in a whisper.

"Yeah.."

After their time in the store, they all rushed home to ask their parents for permission to go to the cabin. And they all said yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D

 

-Taenghyunee