A new experience

A love triangle

The next day at the dorm.

~Kahi,Jung ah,Uee and Jooyeon had already came back from the practice room.They was watching television with the other members while their manager helped them to cook beause it was a special day.The food was ready,everyone sat on their seats and waited for their manager to sit as well.

M:"So,what is the special occasion today?"

All the members:"Omma's Birthday!!"

M:"So shall we say "happy birthday" to Jung ah together?"

All:"Happy Birthday~!"

J:"Thank you."

Jung ah smiled and everyone started eating.They were eating so happily when Raina and the younger members interrupted the silence.

R:"Jooyeon unnie,did anything good happen yesterday?"

Joo:"Erm....I'm not sure sorry....I was already asleep..."

N:"Unnie!We ask you to watch over Appa and Omma but you sleep...."

Joo:"I'm sorry..."

L:"Uee unnie,you sleep too?"

U:"Yea.I'm sorry too..."

K:"Something happen yesterday."

E-young:"What is it?"

J:"We ate everything finish and Jooyeon and Uee did not have anything to eat."

N:"Unnie~Don't you know what we saying?"

K:"Of course I know.Me and Jung ah was just joking..."

J:"I saw one of Kahi unnie's big secrets."

N:"Which one?"

J:"She loving me and of course I was shocked.I got one good news and one bad news,you want to hear which one first?"

Joo:"The bad news."

J:"I have not accept Kahi unnie's feelings yet..."

U:"The good news?"

J:"Me and Kahi unnie are going out today."

All:"Woohoo!!!Kahi unnie,do your very best,okay?You must grab Omma's heart!If you can't then don't come back..."

K:"How can you all be so cruel....Its just the first outing,how can I do it in just one day..?"

R:"You just need to make Jung ah unnie touched with your actions then okay already.

Kahi and Jung ah smiled at the children childish suggestions.Their manager did a "Hwaiting" pose to cheer them on.Jung ah and Kahi got ready and they went out.

At the beach.

~Jung ah and Kahi reached the beach and they started swimming first,after that have a good break with each other.They laughed and joked and teased until they decided to have some serious talk.

K:"Jung ah,do you really love Uee in the first place?"

J:'I don't know.But I confirmed after I had broke up with Uee,I start to change my mindset."

K:"The mindset of liking the person that is a different gender ...."

J:"Yes.I don't know why suddenly I just think loving the same gender as yours doesn't really have any wrong...It's about whether you really love that person or not."

K:"Yes...That was my mindset from the very beginning I started loving you..."

J:"Life is so complicated..."

K:"Jung ah,do you mind waiting here?I forgot to take something from the dorm..."

J:"I'm okay with that as long as you come back ..."

Kahi stood up and ran off leaving Jung ah behind.Jung ah closed her eyes and enjoyed the breeze.After a few hours,Kahi finally came back.Jung ah was already asleep.Kahi slowly walked to Jung ah and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead.Jung ah opened her eyes and she saw Kahi standing and puting out her hand to help her up.She placed her hand on top of Kahi and then got up.

J:"Are we leaving?"

K:"We are indeed leaving but not back to the dorm but somewhere else..."

J:"Where?"

K:'You will know when we reached there."

Kahi pulled Jung ah with her as they called a cab and they headed to the mysterious place that Kahi is bringing Jung ah to.As they were reaching there,Jung ah find the route familiar.

J:"Isn't this the route to our practice room?"

K:"Don't ask me any questions,just follow me."

They reached and they went in the building.Kahi covered Jung ah's eyes as soon they were in.They went up and finally they reached the place that Kahi wanted them to go to.Kahi opened the door and released her hands.An amazing sight was in front of Jung ah.They were flowers and balloons everywhere but not just ordinary balloons and flowers,it was the favourite ones of Jung ah.Everything was perfect but something was unusual and suspicious.

J:"Why is there a mattress here?"

K:"That is the reason why I brought you here.This is where we first met for the very first time.This is also where we had our most precious and sweetest moments."

Jung ah nodded and Kahi led her to the mattress.They lied there and Kahi wrapped her hands around Jung ah's waist as she put her chin on Jung ah's shoulder.

K:"Do you feel loved?"

J:"Yes.A new experience.Nobody has ever been so sincere to me......"

K:"That's good.I'm the only one."

Jung ah smiled and turned her body around and hugged Kahi too.Kahi felt surprised but still love the warm feeling of Jung ah against her skin.She loosen her grip on Jung ah and leaned closer to her.She placed a soft kiss on Jung ah's cheeks.Jung ah was shocked by what Kahi had done but she still like it.She knew that she needed to accept Kahi's feelings fast so she leaned forward and planted a long kiss on Kahi's dry lips.Kahi paused for a moment and Jung ah chuckled as she really have shocked Kahi by what she did.She leaned forward and gave another one.But this time,it was longer as Kahi did not want to let go.Kahi kiss Jung ah passionately but she knows their is a limit to everything.She planted one last one on Jung ah's forehead and hugged Jung ah tighter in her arms.

So is Jung ah falling in love with Kahi?

Is my story going to end soon?

Would something or someone just appear out of nowhere and stop their relationship?