A Chance

A love triangle

After School's Practice room.

~Kahi pleaded for Jung ah to stay with her and finally Jung ah agreed.Uee was suspicious of them but she cannot do anything,if she told them she also want to stay with them then they would be suspicious of her.So she could only follow the members back to them dorm wishing that Kahi would not grab Jung ah's heart first.Kahi and Jung ah sat down on the floor staring at each other.

J:"Kahi unnie~"

K:"Yes?"

J:"Aren't you gonna speak?I'm waiting for you....."

K:"Oh...Yes.I just wanted to ask whether do you mean it when you say you are only interested in men??"

J:"Appa,is this really the question you want to ask me?"

K:"Yes."

J:"Then,you can just ask me in the dorm.Why do we need to be here then you can ask me this question?"

K:"It's because I need privacy."

J:"For what?"

K:"..."

J:"Okay..Whatever.Yea,I do mean it when I said I'm only interested in guys.Why?Aren't you the same?"

K:"Me too."

J:"So..."Jung ah gestured for Kahi to continue.

K:"If one day,you love someone that is the same gender as you,you love that person so much.Would you change your way of thinking?"

J:"Well...I'm not sure of that...."

K:"What if the person change your way of thinking...Would you love the person back?"

J:"Maybe,I would.If this person can change my way of thinking then it means that this person just wanted to be with me a lot but I got to see whether I do love this person or not.I cannot cheat people's feelings right....."

K:"Oh...."

J:"Why are you asking me this?Are you asking for Uee?"

"Nope.It's for me.Jung ah,how I wish you can know my feelings towards you..."Kahi thought.

K:"Yes,I'm asking for Uee.She seems so hurt when you rejected her that day..."

J:"Well.....I feel so sorry towards her too....But if she can change my way of thinking then I may accept her..."

"What about me..."Kahi thought in her mind.

J:"I actually can accept everyone in After School except for one person..."

K:"Who?!"

J:"You."

K:"Wae?!"Kahi felt that her heart rip into pieces when Jung ah said that.

J:"You are strict,too popular so I can't.We are also the eldest in After School so how can we possibly do that...."

K:"Oh......"

J:"Unnie,let's go back.It's getting late."

K:"Okay."

Jung ah and Kahi was on their way back to the dorm when Kahi stop in her tracks.

J:"What is it unnie?"

K:"Jung ah,you go first.I want to go somewhere..."

J:"Where?!"

Without replying,Kahi ran off.Jung ah was startled but still managed to follow Kahi.She followed Kahi and saw Kahi talking to someone,she did not know who is that because it was the person's back view.Just as Jung ah want to call out Kahi's name,the person turned and her face was revealed.Jung ah was shocked by what she saw,It was Son Dambi.

Kahi's pov.

When I was walking with Jung ah,I suddenly remembered my appointment with Dambi.I told Jung ah to go home first and ran off.I ran to Dambi and she started talking.

D:"So how is your progress?"

K:"Jung ah said that if someone can change her way of thinking then she may accept the person if she love that person too.She said she could accept everyone in After School except....me."

D:"Why?"

K:"We are the two eldest in After School,so every move we make can become a huge issue...."

D:"Well,try harder than.I can see that Uee is trying to get closer to Jung ah too."

K:"Okay."

Kahi and Dambi turned and what they first saw shocked them.Jung ah was in front of them at a distance that can still be seen.Kahi panicked and ran to Jung ah asking her why she was still here.

K:"Why are you still here,honey?"

J:"Why is Dambi and you here?"

K:"Well...Talking about some important matters..."

J:"Why can't I follow you then...?I can just stand one side..."

K:"Then why must you follow.....Can't you just go back to the dorm yourself?!"

J:"Yeah,you are right unnie.I can go back to the dorm by myself....Why do I need you...."Jung ah turned and walked off.

Kahi tried to stop Jung ah from going but no words came out.Dambi came to her and said,"Why did you ruin it again?If you keep on doing that,Uee will surely beat you.You need to be calm at all times,do not be rash."Kahi nodded and they both go back to their dorms.Kahi was still worried about Jung ah,she had just given a good chance to Uee...She can't do anything now...

In After School's Dorm.

~All After School members were still watching television when Jung ah ran in the dorm,tears running down her cheeks.Everybody did not know what happen,Uee quickly stood up,knowing that this is the chance.She knocked on Jung ah's door.

U:"Can I come in~?"

J:"Sure,honey."

U:"What happen to you and Kahi unnie?"

J:"She told me to go back to the dorm first and she ran off to meet someone.I was worried for her so I followed her and I saw her and Dambi meeting each other.I ask her why she ask me to go back first,she could just ask me to wait at the side then she said I can just go back by myself.I got angry so I come back here.I don't know why can't I just follow her.....Is there anything wrong with that?!"

Jung ah burst into tears.She could not control her feelings anymore.She hugged Uee tightly,she needed a shoulder to lean on at this point of time.Uee pat Jung ah's back to calm her down.

U:"Unnie,don't worry,I'm always here for you."

J:"Sorry,Uee.I shouldn't have rejected you in the first place."

U:"Nevermind,it's okay..."

J:"Let's be together then!"

U:"What?!"Uee was shocked by Jung ah's sudden acception.

U:"Unnie,you need to confirm your feelings first..."

J:"I want to be with you,Uee."

Uee hug Jung ah tighter and said,"Okay."Uee and Jung ah smiled and slept together in Jung ah's bed.

Kahi's pov.

I quickly ran back to the dorm.When I rush inside,everyone was looking at me with cold eyes.I knew that they knew that I made Jung ah cry....I quickly rush to Jung ah's room but when I opened the door,I saw Uee and Jung ah hugging each other.I heard every single word that they said.Every single word make me even more nervous,when suddenly I heard Jung ah said that she want to be with Uee.My heart was totally torn apart.....I looked at them and saw both of them hugging tighter than ever and slept together in each other's warmth.My chest was hurting too much so I ran to my room,I dropped down to the floor and tried to cry as softly as I can.It was already game over for me,Uee got Jung ah's heart...My chest was hurting too much so I lay on my bed and tried to sleep so I get rid of the pain and forget everything.

Would Kahi just give up like that or would she try to snatch Jung ah away from Uee?