True love

A love triangle

At the rooftop.

~Before Uee pushed Kahi down,Jooyeon stop her.Uee stared at Jooyeon,she really want to kill Kahi but something in Jooyeon ask her not to do it.She could not stop anymore,she turned her eyes away from Jooyeon and Uee pushed Kahi down."Noooo......."Jung ah and Jooyeon shouted,but it was too late.

Jooyeon's pov.

I was with the other members at the dorm.I remember seeing Kahi unnie going to the rooftop....What she want to go there for?I was extremely worried so I told our manager and ran upstairs.When I reached there, I saw the most ugliest scene I wanted to see.Uee wanted to kill Kahi unnie...I did not want my girl's future to be just ruined like this...I stop her,she stared at me but after that she turned away and pushed Kahi unnie down...I was terrified....I did not know what to do...Uee really push Kahi unnie down.....Ottoke...

~Kahi was shocked as she was really going down.She felt scared as she was going to lose Jung ah forever...She needed to hold on to something.She quickly hold on to an open window while she was going down.Just nice,it was their practice room,their manager was still there to check some things.When he saw Kahi,he was scared out of his wits.He quickly ask for the other members for help and helped Kahi inside.Uee,Jung ah and Jooyeon was looking down.They saw that Kahi was saved and they felt relieved while Uee felt even more angrier.Jung ah did not want to care about this beast so she quickly ran down to see how Kahi is doing while Jooyeon stayed with her girl.

Jung ah reached the practice room and saw that everyone was in the room.Jung ah saw Kahi and ran quickly to Kahi's side.Kahi stood up and hugged Jung ah tightly.She did not know that such things would happen to her but she is still relieved that she survived and can still stay with Jung ah.She did not want to let go of Jung ah again but she knows the other members will be suspicious.

J:"Kahi unnie,are you okay?"

K:"Yes.."

J:"What exactly is Uee thinking now...?"

N:"What?!It is Uee unnie who push Appa down?"

J:"Yea.She hated me for breaking up with her...."

L:"But what does this have to do with Kahi unnie?"

J:"She thought I like Kahi unnie more and I break up with her because I wanted to choose Kahi unnie..."

R:"Unnie,you did not tell us that you break up with Uee unnie....What happened?"

J:"That time,Kahi unnie went to find me and she found me so we rest for awhile and went to grab a bite.But when we was walking back to the dorm,Uee saw us and pulled me away.She did not believe what I said,she did not want me to hang out with Kahi unnie anymore.I felt furious,I am her unnie but she is ordering me around...So I broke up with her because I know we can't go far if we are like that..."

E-young:"So Uee unnie is jealous...."

L:"But why does she need to be jealous,she should know that Kahi unnie and Jung ah unnie are always like that..."

J:"Yeah,I was wondering this question too..."

N:"Unless....Uee unnie and Kahi unnie is hiding something from us..."

Everyone looked at Kahi and Kahi quickly shake her head.

R:"Are you sure,unnie?If both of you don't hide anything then why Uee unnie need to get jealous..."

N:"I kept on wondering....Uee unnie and Kahi unnie seems to be like fighting with each other....Fighting for Omma...."

K:"What?!Wh--y would I fi-ght for Jung ah?"

J:"Kahi unnie,you know you no need to stutter..."

E-young:"Unnie,aren't you going to confess...?"

K:"Why are all of you doing this to me...I just survived from a very dangerous situation and all of you could only ask about between me and Jung ah..."

N:"And Uee unnie too."

All:"Hahahaha....."

Back to the rooftop.

~Jooyeon walked over to Uee and squat down beside her.She knew Uee needs some time to be alone but she just needed to comfort Uee and calm Uee down.

J:"Are you okay~?"

No answer.

J:"Why did you push Kahi unnie down...?You may be a murderer.."

No answer.

J:"Uee,pls don't do it again..."

No answer.

J:"Uee,can you just speak at least something..."

Uee did not reply anything but she just lean closer to Jooyeon and put her head down on Jooyeon's shoulder.She started sobbing.She did not know why she wanted to kill Kahi,she just wanted Jung ah...Why does she need to sacrifice her own fellow member...She felt very hurt as she was very confused with her feelings now...Her mind is confused,her heart is also confused.Jooyeon wipe away Uee's tears,she did not want Uee to cry.She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Uee's soft and slightly wet lips.Uee did not let go,she always think that Jung ah was with her everytime but the person who really cares for her is Jooyeon.She was such a fool,loving Jung ah all the time,not even knowing that Jooyeon is loving her all the time.She let go and hugged Jooyeon tightly with her tears still flowing.

U:"I'm sorry~"

J:"You don't need to be sorry..."

U:"I'm sorry for not knowing your feelings all this time...."

J:"Nevermind,it's okay.As long as you are happy,I am happy."

U:"I really miss your warmth,Jooyeon unnie..."

U:"I wish I had never love Jung ah unnie so much so that I do not need to suffer so much pain...I wish I had accept your feelings..."

J:"At least now you understands,it's alright."

U:"Jooyeon unnie,you truely helps me to learn what is true love.What is loving unconditionally....I really want to be with you now..I didn't know last time but this time I know what you really mean to me...How important you are...I wish to be together with you forever,unnie.I love you so much."

J:"I will always protect you,don't worry.Come,let's get up and apologise to Kahi unnie and Jung ah unnie,okay?"

Uee nodded and followed Jooyeon downstairs.When Jooyeon opened the door,all laughters and chattering immediately stopped.Everyone stared coldly at Uee who is looking down.Jooyeon whispered to Uee,"Now is the time,do it!""I can't!"Uee replied.There was awkward silence was all around them until Jooyeon said something.

J:"Why are all of you just standing around like that?Didn't all of you laugh so much just now..?"

N:"It's because a person that wanted to kill our fellow member is here!"

Uee could not take it anymore,she ran out of the room,trying to hold her tears.Jooyeon glared at Nana before chasing after Uee.She calmed Uee down in her room and make her to sleep so that she would not be so troubled.She gave a goodnight kiss to Uee before going to her own bed to sleep.Uee pulled her hand and ask her not to go.Jooyeon lied beside Uee and hug her to sleep.