Disappointment

A love triangle

After Lunch.

~Everybody was in their rooms either playing on their phones or chatting with each other.Kahi was in Jung ah's room as she had nothing to do.She kept teasing Jung ah and making her laugh until the roof going to collapse.Uee could not take it anymore so she knocked on the door and ask whether she could come in or not.

U:*Knock*"Can I come in?"

J:"Yea,sure."

J:"What is,dear?Jung ah said as Uee sat down beside Kahi.

U:"Kahi unnie,you should call me if you have any jokes to say right..."

K:"Ops...Sorry,I did not know you want to hear my lame jokes...Nobody laughs at my jokes except Jung ah so...."

J:"Uee,are you sure you are okay..?"

U:"Nope.I'm not okay..."

J:"What happen?"

U:"I'm lovesick..."

K:"Hahaha.......Are you sure,Uee?"

U:"Yes,I'm really sure unnie."

J:"So tell me who is that person that is so lucky to have your love?Hehe....."

U:"It's...."

Uee look at Kahi,but surprisingly she had a relaxing smile on her face.Uee do not care now,she just wanted to confess her feelings to Jung ah.

U:"I love you,Jung ah unnie!"

J:"I love you too,my dear."

U:"I'm love you more than a parent,more than a sister,more than a friend!"

That is when,Jung ah was really shock.She could not grab hold of the situation now,her fellow member just confessed to her.

J:"Uee.......Are you..... for real...?"

U:"Yes...."

K:"Well...Well....So you fall in love with your omma?"Such a weird thing to say..."

Uee glared at Kahi as she was not pleased with Kahi's words eventhough she is a dongsaeng.

J:"I'm sorry,Uee.You know I can't possibly return your love.I'm only interested in men and I'm a perfectly normal woman,not a lesbian.I can only love you as my member,as a best friend."

U:"I knew it.It's okay unnie.At least I won't be the only one who is hurt...."Uee looked at Kahi, who's eyes are welled up with tears.

J:"I'm glad you understand."

U:"Well,I'm off to my room now."

Uee said as she got off the bed and got out of the room to go back to her room.

J:"Yeobo,are you okay..?Haha...."

K:"Oh...I'm okay..."

J:"Look at me!"

Kahi refused to look at Jung ah so Jung ah turned Kahi's head.Kahi's tears started streaming down Kahi's cheeks.

J:"Kahi unnie!What's wrong with you!"

Jung ah hugged Kahi tightly as this was the first time she saw Kahi cried so badly.Kahi would not cry unless she is very hurt or upset by something.Uee was actually still watching them.She was jealous when Jung ah hug Kahi,it was suppose to be her in Jung ah's arms.She confess to Jung ah and was rejected directly,she felt even more hurt than Kahi.From then on,Uee started hating Kahi.That is when,the battle between Uee and Kahi begans.

At After School's Practice room.

~The music played as After School rehearse their dance.Uee and Kahi could still concentrate despite been hurt earlier on.They did it without mistakes so they could rest for a while.The younger ones lie on their backs on the floor while the much older ones sit on the chairs.Jooyeon and Uee started talking to each other eventhough Uee wanted to talk to her Jung ah.

J:"Kahi unnie,what really happen just now...?"

K:"Oh...I'm sorry...I was just stressed out."

J:"You can rest ....I can help you to take care of these kids..."

K:"Nevermind,Jung ah.It's okay..."

Uee came over as Jooyeon talk to E-young.

U:"What are both of you talking about...?"

J:"Nothing much..."

U:"Unnie,you said that you are only interested in men.So,do you have any ideal type now?'

J:"For now,nope."

K:"You better quickly get one,I cannot take care of you forever....I also cannot joke with you forever!"

J:"I don't want to get one already!I want my Yeobo to stay with me forever!"

K:"Aigoo.....Uee,help me....."

The three girls laugh because of Kahi's and Jung ah's acting.Jung ah walked over to the younger kids side to find out what are they talking about.Kahi whispered something to Uee's ear before she go and start her stretching."So,we became love rivals."Kahi whispered.Uee smiled as she agreed with what Kahi had said.They had become love rivals just because of a woman,Kim Jung ah.It was night time so their dance instructor ask them to go back home.Kahi pleaded for Jung ah to stay with her,at first Jung ah refused but after some cute aeygo from Kahi,she gave in.

 

So,would Kahi take this chance to express her feelings for Jung ah or she would keep this chance for a later time?