Helpless

A love triangle

After School Dorm.

~Kahi did saw what Uee and Jung ah had done.She was jealous and furious at the same time.She only wanted Jung ah to do that to her....She felt so helpless but there was nothing she could do,when suddenly an idea came to her.Eventhough it will be a very difficult task for her but she wish to know Jung ah's real feelings through this plan.She called Dambi over and explain the whole plan to Dambi in detail.Dambi knew that they had to risk a lot when they are doing this but she still agreed to help Kahi with the plan.

After School's Practice room.

~All members were practicing and Dambi was watching them.After they had finish their practice,Dambi clap loudly as if she was a real fan of them.Dambi purposely only cheered for Kahi according to the plan.Everyone felt suspicious of their behaviour as whenever Dambi come,Jung ah,Kahi and Dambi would still be together.But now Kahi do not care about Jung ah and just focus on Dambi.

L:"Appa,Is there anything wrong with you today?"

K:"No.Why would there be a problem?"

N:"You and Dambi unnie seems like doesn't care about Jung ah unnie anymore....Three of you always got together..."

D:"Well.....Today is a special day for us...."

K:"We are in a relationship."

All the members:"WHAT?!"

Jooyeon:"Are you sure,Appa?"

K:"Of course.Why would I lie about my relationship?"

Kahi put her hands around Dambi's waist and gave a quick peck on Dambi's lips.Uee was shocked by what she see."Kahi unnie,just give up like that....?No,it cannot be...But Kahi unnie never tells lies...What is on your mind,Appa?"Uee thought in her mind.Everyone was jealous of the new mushy couple.They were both so close and intimate.

U:"Kahi unnie,can I talk to you for awhile...?"

K:"Sure."

Kahi and Uee went to a corner of the room.

U:"Are you serious,Appa?"

K:"Of course.I will not cheat Dambi's feelings..."

U:"How did it started...?"

K:"Yesterday night,Dambi came over and she went to my room.She came in and confess her feelings to me.I can feel that her love for me is really big so I decided to accept her since Jung ah only love you.I did not want to waste my lifetime to fight for Jung ah...Since there is a person that loves me too,I should accept the person's feelings too,isn't it?"

U:"Are you not playing the game with me anymore?'

K:"I want to lead a carefree life,Uee.I do not want to fight with you day after day.It is tiresome,you know for my age..."

U:"Okay then....Make sure to treat Dambi well."

Uee smiled and both of them went back to the crowd.Jung ah was staring at the Dambi and Kahi the whole time.She was sad that Kahi did not care as much for her anymore,she was jealous that they were so close to each other....She doesn't know why she felt like this but she just hate it when people is very close to Kahi.Now,the Kahi that cares for her,shared jokes with her is gone.It belongs to Dambi now.Jung ah could only smile slightly at the kids childish behaviour.

Kahi's pov.

I was acting very intimate with Dambi when I looked over at Jung ah.I could see there was jealously in her eyes.I smiled slightly and signalled to Dambi that it worked and told her to look too.Dambi whispered to me when no one was looking."Good.We did it."Dambi whispered.They laughed and teased the new couple until they need to rehearse again.They rehearse until late at night,everybody was tired and wanted to quickly go back and rest.Jung ah,however was still wide awake.She did not want to go back yet.She tried getting some of the members to stay but none of them wants to stay overnight in the practice room.Dambi and Kahi was the last to go when they saw Jung ah sitting at a corner.They both walk towards Jung ah who was sitting there daydreaming.

K:'It's late.Let's go back,Jung ah."

J:"I don't want to..."

D:"If you don't go back,the members will be worried for you..."

J:"They wouldn't."

K:"Come on Jung ah,I'm tired..Let's go."

J:"Then you go unnie!You can just leave me alone....Why don't you just leave me alone and just go back to the dorm!!"

Jung ah was furious and stomped out of the room.Kahi and Dambi was worried for Jung ah but they were also happy that they did it.It was a risk but they succeeded so easily.They check that everything is okay before heading back to the dorm.

Jung ah's pov.

I was furious,I did not know why I was furious.....I was totally crazy....I did not know what was I doing just now...I left Kahi and Dambi behind and went to a nearby street vendor to eat something.When I am mad or upset about something,I would just stuff myself with food or drink.Today I was kind of incredibly mad so I ate and drink at the same time.I drank and drank until I was dead drunk.I tried to find my way back to the dorm but I couldn't so I decided to stay up at a hotel.I did not care whether I had money with me or not,I just need something to lie on.I dropped down on the bed and slept.

Is Jung ah jealous?

Did Kahi just succeed so easily like that?

Would Kahi continue to capture Jung ah's heart?