Happy or Jealous?

A love triangle

In After School's Dorm.

~Everyone was in Kahi's room taking care of Kahi as their manager need to settle something,Dambi need to go to her schedule.There was nobody to take care of Kahi and they also do not have any schedules later in the afternoon so they decided to accompany Kahi.Kahi woke up as she felt someone touching her.When she woke up,the first person she saw was Jung ah as Jung ah was sitting on Kahi's bed.

K:"What are all of you doing here?"

J:"We are just taking care of you Kahi unnie..."

K:"Oh~"

All:"Did you rest well,unnie??"

K:"Yes....."

Lizzy:"Sorry unnie.We did not meant to anger you so much...."

K:"I know,babo yah..."

N:"Are you still angry with us~?"

K:"Hhaha.....Why would I be angry with all of you,you all are my kids..."

All of them jump on Kahi's bed and gave Kahi a bear hug that almost killed Kahi because of lack of oxygen.After the hug,everybody decided to go out to let Kahi rest.Kahi told Uee to stay with her as she got something to say.Uee sat on Kahi's bed and tried to give her best smile.

K:"So how is your relationship with Jung ah?"

U:"Well.....Good.We are both happy.."

K:"I just want to say this to you.."

U:"What?"

K:"The game is not over yet....I will snatch Jung ah from you one day..."

U:"Well....Let's see when that day comes..."

K:"In the meantime,I wish that your relationship with Jung ah would be a success..."

U:*Smile*"Unnie,when are you going to resume your activities?"

K:"Maybe,in a few days time...When I am back,you need to be careful....okay?"

Uee nodded her head and told Kahi that she needed to accompany Jung ah.Kahi let Uee go and laid back down on her bed,planning how to get back Jung ah from Uee's hands.She smiled slightly when she had planned everything out perfectly."It will be an interesting game..."Kahi thought.

Three days later.

~Kahi was finally back with the girls,training with them.Everybody was happy that Kahi is more energetic than ever,but they are even more happy that Kahi could get back with her Jung ah.Everybody trained hard and finally they perfected the dance.They sat down on the floor and startted chatting with each other,not lefting Kahi out again.

Jooyeon:"Appa~Do you know that Uee and Jung ah are together?"

K:"Yea.Of course I know."

N:"How did you know?"Nana ask mischeviously.

K:"That day,all of you talk so loudly,of course I could hear."

N:"So we gave it away..."

J:"Unnie,glad that you are enjoying yourself now.."

K:"Of course,babo yah.Why would I not enjoy myself when I am back together with everyone,Jung ah?"

J:"It's hard to say.unnie."

U:"Unnie,are you going to the movies with us later?"

K:"Umm.......I don't think so...."

U:"Why?!"

K:"I don't feel like doing that...."

J:"Then Kahi unnie,I stay with you...."

K:"Nevermind,it's okay."

J:"I want to!"

K:"Okay..Okay...You should ask Uee to stay with us too."

J:"Okay then.Uee you wanna stay with us?"

U:"Erm.....I....don't think so..."

J:"Yay!!"

Everybody was shocked by Jung ah's response.Uee just take it as nothing had happen and just prepared to go out.Everybody prepared themselves and smiled mischeviously as Kahi and Jung ah are going to stay there together.They went out and only Kahi and Jung ah was left in the practice room,awkward silence was hanging in the air.Kahi decided to take action now before her chance is over.

K:"So how is your relationship with Uee?"

J:"Well.....Good of course!"

K:"Are you happy with her?"

U:"Umm.....Yea...."

"Are you sure,Jung ah?"Kahi thought in her mind.

K:"I thought you was only interested in guys...Why your sudden decision...?Did she change your way of thinking..?."

J:"She didn't really change it....I just feel that Uee is always by my side when I have problems trying to comfort me....I also feel happy when i was with her..."

"Isn't the person me?Why is it Uee but not me?"Kahi thought.

K:"Then what about me?"

J:"It's the same for you,unnie.But I just think of you as my elder sister..."

K:"Ouh......"

J:"Are you unhappy with my response?"

"Yes...."Kahi thought again.

K:"No,of course not,my dear."

J:"Kahi unnie,can I ask you a favor?"

K:"What is it?"

J:"Hug me."

K:"But...."

J:"Don't worry.Uee won't mind it.She is not here anyway..."

Kahi lean in and hug Jung ah.Her warmth...Her scent...Kahi felt happy becaue she can finally hug Jung ah again after such a long time.Maybe it was just a few days,but it was like a few years to Kahi.They hugged each other tightly when Kahi decided to let go.But Jung ah stop her from letting go.

J:"No unnie~"

K:"Jung ah,are you crying...?"

Kahi let go of Jung ah and saw tears streaming down her face.Kahi hug Jung ah tighter than ever.

K:"Why are you crying,babo yah?"

J:"When you fainted...I thought you would leave me forever...*sniffed*I felt so helpless that time...I should not have said those words to you..."

K:"Babo,I am the one who should apologise....I should not have hurt you......I should have just explain to you nicely.....*pats Jung ah's back"Stop crying...okay...."

J:"Thank you....*sniffed*...Kahi unnie..."

K:"Why are you thanking me?"

J:"Thank you for comforting me...I guess I feel better now...."

K:"That's good.Let's go back to the dorm now."

Kahi and Jung ah interwined their hands together and walk back to the dorm.

Is this the first step to Kahi's success in snatching Jung ah back?

Or is it just the beginning?