Uee and Jung ah moments

A love triangle

At After School Dorm.

~Everyone was out of for their schedules and only Kahi,Jung ah,Uee and Raina remained in the dorm.One was watching the television,the other one was playing her laptop,the other was playing with her handphone and the last one was daydreaming.Everyone was silent until Jung ah decided to interrupt everyone since she is the one who is daydreaming and got nothing to do.

J:"How was the movie yesterday,Uee and Raina?"

K:"Is it interesting?"

J:"Is it romantic?"

K:"Does it have adult content in it?"

J:"Is it all about violence?"

R:"Wait!One question at a time pls...Uee unnie,you tell them,I want to watch television."

U:"The movie was of course interesting,it was also kind of romantic.Kahi unnie,if it has adult content in it,why would we allow the younger ones to go and see the movie?Yeobo,there is surely no violence in it...."

J:"What kind of movie is it?"

R:"It is a romantic story between two persons.Both were girls,one of them had a big crush on the other one since she became her neighbour.But the other one was only interested in guys.So that girl tried her very best and finally they got together.....But it was a very long time for her to succeed,she needed 5 years to do it...If it was me,I would surely gave up by that time..."

U:"The younger ones even cried during the show as it was so touching..."

K:"Urghh....I should have gone to see it......"

J:"Is there a repeat of that show...?"

U:"I think there is....tomorrow at the same time.."

J:"Kahi unnie,we can both go together!"

K:"Let's call everyone to go together then...The more the better...After the show,we can go for supper too..."

J:"Okay sure!"

R:"Don't you remember...Kahi unnie....?You have a schedule late at night tomorrow...."

K:"Oh yeah...I forgot..Aish...I can't see the show again..."

J:"Don't worry unnie....We would try to film the movie for you if we can..."

K:"Okay then!"

The next day.(At the cinema.)

~Everyone was outside the theatre waiting for the time to go in.Jung ah and Uee was buying drinks and snacks for the kids in case they are hungry.Both of them came back and check whether all kids are here.

Jooyeon:"Lizzy,did you bring enough tissue?"

L:"Yes,unnie."

J:"Why do you need to bring tissue?"

Jooyeon:"All of us are going together today...We are afraid there are not enough tissue....Haha...."

Everyone started laughing at Jooyeon's joke when people started going in.All the members queued up quickly too if not they could not have a good seat.They went in the theatre after they had decided their sitting position.

Sitting position:

Jooyeon,E-young,Raina,Uee,Jung ah,Lizzy and Nana.

After a few minutes,the movie started.During the of the movie,Jung ah and Uee started eating popcorn as they were a little hungry.They ate and ate until Jung ah put her hand inside the container to fish some more popcorn when Uee's hand landed on Jung ah's hand.Jung ah was shocked from Uee's sudden touch but Uee decided to take this chance to hold Jung ah's hand.She locked Jung ah's hands together with her hands.She felt a whole new feeling,Jung ah's hands were soft and warm.Uee doesn't want this moment to stop so she held Jung ah's hand tighter,when she look over at Jung ah,Jung ah was blushing but soon she smiled and went back to the movie.

After the movie.

Everyone decided to go to the nearby shop to buy some late snacks as supper.Everyone was relieved that they had brought enough tissue as they had one last piece of tissue left in Lizzy's bag.Everyone was walking near the store when Nana spotted someone familiar.

N:"Isn't that Kahi unnie sitting inside?"

All eyes diverted their attention to where Nana's finger was pointing.Nana was right,Kahi was inside sitting alone and sipping a cup of warm coffee.Everyone started to fasten their paces as they was reaching the store soon.

Inside the store.

~Everyone called out Kahi's name.Kahi was shock by the sudden noise that just erupt from nowhere.She turned around and saw curious faces staring at her.

K:"What is it?~Why are all of you staring at me like that?"

J:"Unnie...I thought your schedule haven't ended yet..?"

K:"My schedule ended early and I wanted some fresh air so I thought maybe all of you would come here so I came here to wait for all of you."

Everyone nodded and rushed off to pick their snacks.When they had finish paying for them,they went straight back to the dorm.

At the dorm.

~Uee was in Jung ah's room hugging her from behind and having a heart-to-heart talk.They also talk about the romantic movie they had watched earlier and was also reminded of the moment they shared just now.Uee decided to pluck up her courage and ask whether she can do something.

U:"Jung ah~"

J:"Yes?"

U:"Can I...."

J:'What is it?Just tell......"

U:"Can I kiss you?"

J:*Blushed*"Well.......of course..."

Jung ah turned around and Uee planted a soft kiss on Jung ah's lips.They ended lying on the bed smiling and blushing at the kiss they just had.Jung ah hug Uee and slept smiling because finally they had progress in their relationship.

Do you think Kahi had seen what they did?

If she did,would she give up?

If she didn't,would Uee be happy that she could keep it a secret?