A Boring Chapter

A love triangle

After School Dorm.

~Everyone was in the living room,complaining.The four older ones have not woken up yet and the younger ones are getting a little bit frustrated and hungry.They played games to see who want to since their elder ones have not woken up yet.

N:"Lizzy,let's just wake Omma and Appa up."

L:"Okay."

Lizzy and Nana went to the couple's room and knocked on the door gently.

N:*Knock Knock*

No answer.

N*Knock Knock*

Still no answer.

Nana and Lizzy just wanted to open the door slightly when they heard strange noises coming from inside.They took a quick peek inside and quickly close the door and went back to the others.

R:"How was it?"

N:"Well...Raina unnie,I think today you gotta cook for us.Kahi and Jung ah unnie are enjoying their time so we don't wanna disturb their time."

R:"What about Jooyeon and Uee unnie?"

L:"Oh yeah..."

They both went to Jooyeon's and Uee's room and took a quick glance inside.When they looked inside,they saw the same thing and tried to hold in their giggles.

N:"Gosh.....All these peeking is making me blush...seriously..."

R:"Wow....Our unnies are just so great...Alright.I cook then."

Raina and E-young went to the kitchen to prepare some pancakes while Nana and Lizzy watch the television.The aroma of the pancakes soon take over the whole dorm.It was so strong that everyone just came rushing over.Jung ah and Kahi came out because of the delicious aroma of the pancakes.Jooyeon and Uee came out last and could see everyone sitting at the table,they rushed over and also started eating.

J:"Wow...Who cook these?This person can prepare breakfast for us every morning."

R:"It was me unnie..."

Joo:"What?!I thought it was Jung ah unnie..."

K:"I thought it was you,shikshin?!"

N:"We was hungry and we can see that our proud unnies here is enjoying a really great time."

U:"What?!You saw everything?"

L:"Yes.Nana and me saw everything that happen in the room.Including weird noises and interesting scenes."

Kahi,Jung ah,Jooyeon and Uee looked at each other and then blushed.

N:"Unnie...How could you just do it yourself without teaching us some tips..."

Jung ah nudged Nana and she and Lizzy chuckled.Everyone started laughing at the unnies awakwardness with each other.

On the way to their next schedule.

~After School was in the van,travelling to their next schedule.Nana and Lizzy were listening to music together,Raina was giving some tips to E-young in how to have great stage charisma and improve her singing.Jooyeon and Uee was playing games on their phones.Kahi and Jung ah were awkwardly sitting next to each other.Kahi tried to start up a conversation.

K:"Well......After such a long time,we finally have a schedule.Do you feel very excited?"

J:"Not really.Because we just have a schedule a few days ago."

K:"Ops!Sorry...I forgot."

They laughed a bit and went back to awkwardness again.Finally Jung ah said something.

J:"Well....Yesterday was a very great night for me."

K:"Me too.I'm glad you enjoyed it."

J:*Blushed*"I did not know you have such a side to you ..."

K:"Hehe...me too."

Kahi locked her hands with Jung ah's.Jung ah smiled and looked around before she locked her lips with Kahi.Kahi tried to hold it longer but going to far is also a risk so she break the kiss.Jung ah smiled and she showed her cresent moon eyes that made Kahi's heart made.

J:"Unnie,I showed you my brightest smile so you must give me one too with your cute dimples!'

K:"Okay.That's easy."

Kahi flashed a smile that Jung ah could not forget for years.Kahi was surprised by a quick peck on her cheeks.She smiled again and Jung ah tightened her grip on Kahi's hand.They reached the place and they poured out of the van.Some hoobaes and sunbaes of After School were there too.The first one they met was Kara and everyone was hugging to tightly.Jooyeon was hugging Hara,Nana was hugging Nicole,Lizzy was hugging Seungyeon like a baby.Everyone was so happy to see each other.Next,SNSD came.Jessica came running towards Jung ah and they both hugged together tightly.The other members were just greeting each other.Kahi could not stand the sight of her woman being hugged by another woman so she nudged Jung ah and Jung ah got the signall so she released her grip.

Soon,Wonder Girls came in to join the fun too.Everyone was happily chatting with each other and teasing each other.The time for the program to start came near so After School need to leave the crowd and prepare themselves.They said farewell to each other and greeted some sunbaes on the way.

Sorry,if the ending part of the story is boring.I was planning to write some more but I did not know what to write so I just write something random.Pls understand!Maybe I am going to end the story the next chapter.I seriously don't know what to write anymore...