A life at stake

A love triangle

The next day.

~All After School members were at their schedules.Uee,Jung ah,Kahi and Jooyeon are left in the dorm.Kahi was in her room texting Dambi while Jung ah and Jooyeon are watching telelvision.Uee was in the bathroom showering.

Uee's pov.

I was in the bathroom bathing while also thinking how to get Jung ah unnie back.I would surely never give up on Jung ah unnie just like that...If I really did,then I am not called Kim Yu Jin!I thought through but there seems to be no more methods...I wanted to get revenge on Kahi unnie but Jung ah unnie would only hate me more.f I lied to Jung ah unnie,then Kahi unnie may find out and tell the truth to Jung ah unnie...What should I do?!I can only do the method that was very common in television programmes,apologising to Jung ah and then try to win her back.I finish showering and got back to my room to prepare myself,I was ready to go out when Jooyeon unnie came in.

U:"What is it,unnie~?"

Joo:"I want to tell you something..."

U:"Can we talk about it later....I am in a rush..."

Joo:"I know you want to apologise to Jung ah unnie but I really need to say this..."

Uee felt shocked that Jooyeon also knew this but she still sat back down.

Joo:"I have a big crush on you,Uee....Since you join,I thought you was so pretty with those big eyes and chubby cheeks.You was tall and pretty and was every guy's ideal type...I wanted you to be mine....But I could not bring myself to confess to you...I always saw you with Jung ah unnie,if not you would be with other members.There was one time,I really wanted to confess to you but I saw you and Jung ah unnie so I stop myself...When I heard you and Jung ah unnie are together,I was so heartbroken but luckily I hide it well and after all these days,nobody ever thought I will fall in love with you.....I really love you,Uee..."

U:*Gasped*Are you sure,Unnie?I thought you was just playing around with me everytime....I never thought you love me so much..."

Joo:"I know you love Jung ah unnie very much,but I just needed to confess my feelings.It's now or never...."

U:"I'm really sorry,Jooyeon Unnie...I really can't accept your feelings...I love you too unnie but only as a friend...I wish you understand."

Joo:"Nevermind,I was prepared.Are we best friends forever?"

Uee gladly shook Jooyeon's hand.Jooyeon let go and went back to her room,trying to hide the tears that are falling down fast.Uee decided to put it aside first and go apologise to Jung ah.She went out and saw Jung ah sleeping with the television switch off.She wanted to kiss and hug Jung ah so badly and say that she was sorry.Just as she want to kiss Jung ah,Jung ah moved and opened her eyes.

J:"What is it,Uee dear?"

U:"I'm sorry about yesterday..."

J:"It's alright,I already put it behind me...."

U:"Can we still be together?"

J:"Uee,I already make it clear that I can't be together with you.I am older than you for about 5 years.....I can't possibly take care of you forever too..."

U:"So you rather choose someone who is older than you by 3 years..."

J:"I never said that..."

U:"Omma,you said that you did not care about the age....."

J:"But I do care when the person is close to me..."

U:"So you mean that you rather choose Kahi unnie...."

J:"Uee,why can't you just understand?I said I am not interested in...."

U:"I don't care anymore!!You just do whatever you want but I promise I would make you regret your decision....."

Uee walked off and slammed her door.She was furious that Jung ah still cannot accept her because of Kahi.She wanted to kill Kahi so much....She got an idea,if Kahi is gone forever,wouldn't Jung ah stay with her.....I would sacrifice anything just for Jung ah.......So,I must sacrifice Kahi....She thought of a plan,she worked everything out well and just could only hope that nothing goes wrong.Her main part of her plan is to.....Kill Kahi.

At night.(In the practice room.)

~After School's rehearsal ended as everyone was restless and seems like going to die soon.Uee did not practice because she was busy preparing for her plan.Everybody poured out of the practice room,After School's manager passed a small note to Kahi and said that it was from Uee.

The note said:

"Meet me at the rooftop."

                        Uee.

Kahi felt weird of what's going on as she thought Uee was at the dorm resting as Uee said she was too tired and had a little bit of headache."Maybe she just wanted to relax a bit and tell me what's on her mind..."Kahi thought.But it wasn't that simple...

At the rooftop.

~Kahi climb up the stairs to the rooftop and when she finally reached there,she saw a figure standing at the edge of the rooftop.She thought it must be Uee but it was not...It was Jung ah.Jung ah turned around because she sense that someone is behind her,she saw Kahi behind her and felt suspicious.

J:"What are you doing here?"

K:"I should ask you this question..."

J:"Uee told me to come to the rooftop..."

K:"Uee also told me to come to the rooftop...What is she up to?"

Suddenly Uee jumped out from nowhere and dragged Kahi to the edge.Jung ah tried to stop her but Uee was holding a knife and threatened to kill her too if she come any nearer.Uee reached the edge and was ready to push Kahi down.

So,would Uee really kill Kahi?

Would someone save Kahi?

Pls read the coming chapter....