The Truth

A love triangle

The next day in the practice room.

~Everyone was in the practice room practicing their dance.Kahi still could not concentrate after what happened yesterday.She make the mistake over and over again,the members were getting a little bit frustated as they need to do that particular part again and again.

Jooyeon:"Unnie,can you just do it properly!"

K:"Can I just rest awhile...I feel giddy..."

Dance Instructor:"Okay,everybody let's have a break."

Everybody went to a corner farther away from Kahi.Kahi felt so helpless,she could not do anything about the members.She have to accept the consequences since she had hurt Jung ah badly.The other members were laughing so loudly and chatting away so happily.Kahi could just sit there and watch them.

N:"Omma,I notice you and Uee unnie is holding hands...Are both of you dating??"

Jung ah and Uee:*Blushed*"Yes."

Just then Kahi knew what both of them would say,so she stood up to walk away when she felt dizzy.Her legs became weak and...black.....

After School Dorm.

~After School members were back in the dorm again as Kahi had fainted.They did not know they had gone a little bit too far.Dambi was in Kahi's room,taking care of her.

K:"Dambi~"

D:"Are you awake?Come..."Dambi help Kahi to sit up straight.

D:"Are you feeling okay?"

K:"Yes.Where are the members?"

D:"They are outside.What really happen yesterday?I heard that Jung ah came back crying...."

K:"I did not know that I hurt her so much,when I came back,she was in Uee's room.Both of them were hugging and Jung ah wanted to be with Uee.My chest hurts so I went back to my room to rest but I still cannot concentrate today.When I heard them asking Uee and Jung ah whether they are dating or not,I knew what the answer would be,so I try to walk away but I fainted."

D:"I guess your heart must have been very hurt so your body became weak and fragile.Kahi unnie,you must always remember that,it is still not game over yet.You can still snatch Jung ah away from Uee."

K:"Really?Are you sure?"

D:"When have I lied to you?"

K:"But I don't want to spoil Jung ah's relationship..."

D:"I can tell that Jung ah is just hurt from your words yesterday,so she make this rash decision,her heart may not tell her to do the same..."

D:"Just remember,you still have a chance....There's nothing impossible in this world....."

D:"I leave you alone to rest...."

After saying that,Dambi left the room.Kahi lied back down and tried to forget everything and rest.The kids started to ask Dambi questions about Kahi.

D:"If you all are so worried,then why don't all of you go to her room and ask her yourself..."

All:"Pls tell us~"

D:"Okay okay.Kahi unnie is too stress out,after she said those words to Jung ah,she felt hurt too.Then when she come back,all of you are ignoring her,today you all also left her out.What can she do?Nobody understands her,nobody wants to forgive her...."

Everyone fell silent,they knew that they had already gone too far.Everyone ignored Kahi but she did not scold them,she just go to a corner.Uee started feeling sorry for Kahi too,eventhough they are love rivals,but she feel that they had really gone too far this time.She don't know whether how deep Kahi's love for Jung ah but she know that Kahi was also hurt by what happen in Jung ah's room yesterday.Dambi leave them alone as she have other schedules to attend to.She told everyone to go in at least once to see Kahi.Everyone followed her orders and went in.

In Kahi's room.

~There was a sleeping angel sleeping on the bed at the left side of the room.Everyone took small steps towards Kahi,they did not want to wake Kahi up.As they look around Kahi's room,they did not see anything unusual except a blue lonely diary lying on Kahi's blanket.Everyone tried to argue who to take the risk and finally Jooyoen was chosen.She held the diary and carry it safely to her body, hugging it.Everyone went out of the room except Uee and Jung ah.After Uee's confession,the three of them had been closer than anyone in After School.Usually,Uee was the one who bottle up her feelings and is the quiet type.Jung ah was same as her but she got Kahi,so she can tell secrets and everything to Kahi.Kahi was the one that can tell everybody her secret,but inside she is very fragile,more weaker than anyone else.Jung ah started smoothing Kahi's hair while Uee stand at a side watching Kahi.

Jung ah pov.

I was thinking when I touched Kahi unnie."Kahi unnie is so weak when she gets too emotional,everybody also gets weak,but she will be very fragile when the hit is too difficult for her to handle.Kahi unnie knows how to act very well,I must say.She's weak inside but she acts that she is very strong outside because of her strong and charismatic image.I really don't know how to read Kahi unnie's mind.I don't know what is she thinking right now...Why did she faint all of a sudden just now....Eventhough Dambi said that because Kahi unnie is stress out but I believe there is more to it.I could not think of what really happen but I just wish that Kahi unnie would be better tomorrow.We need her right now,we still needed her to guide us..."I snapped out of my thinking when Uee gestured for us to go out.

U:"What were you thinking when you was inside?I can't read your mind,Omma....."

J:"Well....Nothing much...."

U:"There are no secrets between couples....."

J:"Okay...Okay.....I was wishing Kahi unnie would recover soon,we still need her to do everything..."

U:"Is that all?Then,why were you thinking so long...?"

J:"If you don't want to believe it then nevermind,"

Jung ah walk off with Uee still trying to fish out more information.Jooyeon who has the diary was caling all the other members to come and read the diary with her.They read and read but there was nothing special,until a page.

Dear Diary,

~I am so in love with Jung ah.When she first came,I was so attracted to her.Her beautiful eye smile,her cute face and a perfect bodyline.As time goes by,I found out that I had a really bug crush on Jung ah but I am so afraid that she would hate me....What should I do?As days go by,more members join us and I know the gap between me and Jung ah had widen.Now,she only cares for her "kids" and I did not receive much attention from her.Whenever I had the chance,I would use it to and make her laugh.I am so happy when she smiles,those addicting lips....Urgghhh......But whenever I tease Jung ah,I sense someone getting jealous.I do not who but I just wanted her to be mine.After a few days,I notice that Uee had also fallen in love with Jung ah,I felt upset as I had a love rival.I can see that everytime I tease Jung ah,Uee would get even more jealous.She confessed to Jung ah today....What to do?!But a good thing is that Jung ah rejected her...I don't know what still will happen but I wish I can get Jung ah's heart faster than Uee.I love Jung ah so much that I can even sacrifice my life for her.Jung ah,pls love me back.

Jooyeon and the others were shocked by what Kahi had written in her diary.They did not know that Kahi was in love with Jung ah.They decided not to tell Jung ah about this yet,they wanted Kahi to confess her feelings to Jung ah herself.They smiled mischeviously as they had now know one of Kahi's biggest secret.They promise each other not to give it away,they went back to their rooms and rest from a hard day of work.

Sorry about the later part of the story.After changing the style of writing,I could not change back so pls understand.