Almost

A love triangle

At After School's dorm.

~All After School members are in the living room watching television.It was a drama that Uee had acted in,everybody complimented Uee of her amazing acting skills.Uee did not really take everyone's compliments to heart but she listened someone's compliments very carefully eventhough it may be a short and simple one.

Uee had a big crush on Jung ah since she join After School.Those eyes and perfect body just attracted her so much.She kind of also hate it when Kahi was always seen so close to Jung ah.There were many moments of Kahi and Jung ah but there were not many moments between Uee and Jung ah.Uee do not know whether Kahi love Jung ah or not but she can feel that Jung ah seems to be more close to Kahi than her.She felt jealous everytime Kahi tease Jung ah and make Jung ah laugh so much.She could not do the same as she was not the type to joke around so much and she was the dongsaeng so she could not do it.She want to confess to Jung ah but everytime she lost confidence because Jung ah was always with Kahi everytime.

Kahi had a huge crush on Jung ah too.But she know she could not do anything because she and Jung ah are the eldest in After School and every move they do can become a big issue on the internet .Whenever she has the chance she would take it to tease Jung ah,she could see that whenever she tease Jung ah,there is one person that kept getting jealous because of their closeness.She doesn't care,she just want Jung ah to be hers and hers only,she love Jung ah so much that she can even sacrifice her life just for Jung ah.Kahi wants to confess to Jung ah too but she is scared that Jung ah doesn't like her and something may happen between them so she decided to keep it a secret.

Lunchtime.

~It was lunchtime and the kids were arguing who to go cook lunch for them.Everyone quarrelled amongst each other when Nana interrupt the arguement.

N:"Omma,you should cook!"

J:"Wae?!"

N:"You gone home for three weeks and we cannot taste Omma's cooking so now you should cook for us!"

K:"Yea.I agree with Nana."

J:"Unnie!How can you do that to me!Okay fine then!But someone gotta help me...."

Everybody turned their heads back to the television.Nobody said anything.

U:"I help you unnie!"

J:"No,Uee.You do not know how to cook so you can't help me.You may mess up!Hehe..."

K:"I help you then,Yeobo!Haha..."

Jung ah and Kahi went to the kitchen and started preparing lunch.Uee was jealous,she could not even help Jung ah this small little thing.She could not take it anymore so she went back to her room.Everyone did not think too much of Uee's behaviour as she was always like that,they turned their attention back to the television.As they were watching the television,they could hear laughter from the kitchen.They smiled as they know Kahi would surely know how to make Jung ah laugh so much like that.Even if they are not a real couple but they totally ship this couple.

Finished preparing lunch.

~Jung ah and Kahi finished preparing lunch so they called the kids to stop watching television and help to set up the table.Jung ah looked around and saw that Uee was not there so she removed her apron and went to Uee's room.Jung ah knocked on Uee's room and got in.

J:"Why are you not outside?"

U:"Oh...I'm sorry.I feel a little tired so I decided to take a short nap before eating lunch."

J:"Are you sick?"Jung ah said as she touch Uee's forehead.

U:"Nope."Uee quickly removed Jung ah's hand from her forehead because she is scared that she would lose control.

U:"I got something to tell you."

J:"What is it,dear?You know you can tell me anything."

U:"I love........"

Before Uee can continue her sentence,Kahi came in and said,"Lunch's Ready!"Uee could not do anything about it so she could only follow Kahi and Jung ah out of her room to have lunch.

Kahi's pov.

~Jung ah and me had already finish cooking lunch for those hungry kids.I called out to them and they take dishes out to set up the table.I looked around and saw that Jung ah was gone so I thought she may be in Uee's room as I could not see Uee too.I took off my apron and walked towards Uee's room,just as I wanted to opened the door,I heard Uee and Jung ah talking.I listened to their conversation carefully so that I won't miss anything.When I heard Uee say that she love someone,I kind of confirm that the person was Jung ah so I just open the door without knocking.I told them lunch was ready so that they would not be suspicious of me.I was relieved that I opened the door on time as I could see that Uee was hurt as she could not confess.I smiled in victory as I went out of the room.