Confession

A love triangle

Outside the washroom.

~Kahi was still thinking what to do.She decided to knock on the door to alert Jung ah.She tapped the door gently and that startled Jung ah.She did not know that someone was watching her.

K:"Erm...It's me Jung ah~"

J:"What are you doing here Kahi unnie?!"

K:"I was kind of urgent so....But why aren't you changing in the room but outside..."

J:"I thought nobody would come so I wanted a bigger space..."

K:"I'm sorry."

J:"Nevermind.It's not your fault unnie."

K:"Have you done changing?"

J:"Yes.You may come in."

Kahi went in.She saw Jung ah standing in the corner blushing,she smiled and walked inside.Jung ah washed her hands and were just ready to go out when she saw a letter that was lying on the floor.She looked at the paper and she suspect it dropped out from Kahi's diary.She decided to read it since they were also close friends and most secrets they shared with each other.When she read finish reading the letter,she was extremely shocked.She was speechless...Kahi had loved her all this time but she didn't confess..."That must be the reason why she as me whether I can accept people from the same gender as me...But why didn't she want to confess to me?Did she want to keep it a secret forever?"Many thoughts ran past Jung ah's mind.She could not figure out why Kahi did not confess to her."Could it be after that time I say I cannot accept her regardless of anything she did??or is it other things..."

Just then,Kahi came out.Jung ah hid the letter and faced Kahi.

K:"Why haven't you leave yet?"

J:"You are not hiding anything from me right?"

K:"Nope.Why?"

J:"Can you let me see your diary then?"

K:"Well...There really is some secrets that I can't reveal."

J:"What secret?"

K:"Just about someone I love."

J:"Who is that?"

K:"I can't tell you that.But she is a really sweet person.I like her from the very start...But I just did not have the chance to confess to her.She only accpets the opposite gender of her.She's like you,could not accpet me.What is exactly that I'm lacking?"

J:"I can tell you what you are lacking."

K:"What?"

J:"You lack courage."

J:"You do not have the courage to say to her..."

K:"Well.....I try to confess to her soon..."

Kahi walked out of the washroom.Before Kahi step out,Jung ah hugged her from behind.Jung ah was feeling a little sorry for her rejection of Kahi's feelings at that time when she rejected Uee too.Kahi's heart was beating super fast.She did not know what to do,Jung ah's touch make her very nervous.he culd only stared right onto the wall,telling herself not to lose control.

J:"Why didn't you tell me that you love me?"

K:"What?!I don't love you Jung ah...I love someone else..."Kahi's heart broke into pieces when she said those words.

J:"Don't lie to me!What is this?"

Jung ah held up the paper for Kahi to see.Kahi was shocked that she just revealed one of her biggest secrets so carelessly.She turned around and looked at Jung ah.Her tears could not stop.She wanted to confess to Jung ah for a very long time but she did not have the chance and courage to do that.Now,Jung ah knew it but she doesn't know what Jung ah's reaction to this.She stared into Jung ah's eyes and she was feeling a little worried.

J:"I know you love me...I don't know how I feel towards you so you must give me time....You must make me fall in love with you too..."

K:"Sure."

Kahi hugged Jung ah tightly eventhough she haven't been accepted but she was still happy.Jung ah's tears immediately stop when she felt Kahi's warmth.The warmth and love that everyone want to have.She felt so blessed and loved when she was in Kahi's arms.Kahi,the perfect woman in the world loves her.She could not think of anything else.She decided that she must fall in love with Kahi no matter what.She could not break Kahi's heart again,she must accept Kahi's feelings no matter what.They let go of each other and went back to the practice room.

At the practice room.

~Kahi steal quick glances at Jung ah every one minute.Jung ah knew that Kahi was watching her so she turned and signalled for Kahi to turn too.She stared deeply into Kahi's eyes.She told Kahi to relax and see her all she want.She smiled brightly as Kahi did a cute pout.

Kahi's pov.

I was delighted that I can still sleep with Jung ah.I took quick side glances at her.I think she sense me watching her so she signalled me to turn around.I followed.I stared deeply into her eyes as she did the same.I wanted to see her bright and beautiful smile again so I did a very cute pout.As I had expected,she gave me her most brightest smile.If only it was daytime,under the sunlight,it will be so beautiful.I continue to watch her as I fell alseep.

Would Jung ah fall in love with Kahi eventually?

Would Kahi finally be successful?

Pls see the next chapter~